Testim double dose for PT test HELP

TangoCharlie

Awards
I currently use one tube per day of testim with good results, doc likes test level every 3 months. My question is if I had a PT test for something do you think taking two tubes that morning would benefit in any way?

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
might help psychologically in that you think 2 tubes will make a difference.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
might make u worse due to e2 issues

TangoCharlie

Awards
Can't see any negative effects from taking a double dose for one day only. Same argument for missing a dose.

Psychologically at least you're right

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
I currently use one tube per day of testim with good results, doc likes test level every 3 months. My question is if I had a PT test for something do you think taking two tubes that morning would benefit in any way?
Do you remember how long it took to notice the benefits of additional testosterone when you started your Testim? Should have been about 3 to 4 weeks.
That experience should tell you that doubling your dose on any one particular day will not result in any immediate improvement in performance for that day.
You would need to add whatever dose you intended to, daily, for 3 to 4 weeks, to get additional benefits once those higher blood levels reached a steady state.

The same thing would apply to a bodybuilders steroid cycle. Say a bodybuilder was injecting 400mg a week of test. In 3 to 4 weeks for most males (6 weeks for me) he would start to see increases in bodyweight, muscle and the amount of weight he could lift.
Now lets say on Monday of the following week he doubles the amount to 800mg per week. He doesn't see an increase in benefits that day in the gym. It takes another 3 to 4 weeks.

Can't see any negative effects from taking a double dose for one day only. Same argument for missing a dose.
Correct, no negative effects, but no positive from a one time dose either. Unless you are permanently or semi permanently raising that dose, you are wasting it.