anyone?

stang

Awards
Hi guys i found a place out of flordia that i pay $400 bucks get blood work and i can get a scrip and order my hgh and test threw them. for my hrt i was wondering if anyone has herd or used them? i do have low test and my doc will not mess around with it. I know this place does have a team of doctors that looks over your blood work.. i also am sure there just in it for the money and $400 dollars is a lot for blood work.

i don't know the prices of the gh or test they sell till after i get my blood work done.. Im not sure if i can post there name or if that will get me in trouble? i'm not asking for a source just wanting to know if anyone has herd or used this place

its pble thats the int of the place can anyone help me please..

Thanks for any info guys keep up the good work i love the site with all the info and help

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys i found a place out of flordia that i pay $400 bucks get blood work and i can get a scrip and order my hgh and test threw them. for my hrt i was wondering if anyone has herd or used them? i do have low test and my doc will not mess around with it. I know this place does have a team of doctors that looks over your blood work.. i also am sure there just in it for the money and $400 dollars is a lot for blood work.

i don't know the prices of the gh or test they sell till after i get my blood work done.. Im not sure if i can post there name or if that will get me in trouble? i'm not asking for a source just wanting to know if anyone has herd or used this place

its pble thats the int of the place can anyone help me please..

Thanks for any info guys keep up the good work i love the site with all the info and help
Sounds to me like you are caught up in a huge anti aging clinic get rich scheme. These people do not sound legit. The information you are providiging is a huge red flag which should have you running the other way as fast as you can. Team of dr which is a joke because it does not matter what your testing results are they are going to prescribe you the generic protocol 1 cc of test a week, .5 mgs of adex, 250 ius of HCG 2 times a week, 1-2 ius of GH a day then just for added bonus send you a drug list for legalized steroids.

bottle of test $150-200 for 2 months
hcg for 30 days $50 per month
adex - 40 dollars a month for that
hgh - 2.50 an ius looking 400-500 per month
thrown in extra anabolics

Figure about 1-2 grand for 3-4 months..

I would not drop that level even if some one paid me..

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
I don't know anything about antiaging clinics. But, I can give you something to think about. My testosterone, through an endocrinologist, costs me $10 for a supply that last 3 to 4 months after insurance pays.
If a place will not accept insurance, that throws up a big red flag for me.

It bothers me that almost daily the news reports either an antiaging clinic or a pain clinic getting busted. You probably won't have any problems because you have a legitimate script, but where do you get it renewed if 6 months from now they are out of business?

Also, you mentioned the clinic was in Florida. Are you? If they are willing to write you a script without seeing you in person, they are not legit.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I don't know anything about antiaging clinics. But, I can give you something to think about. My testosterone, through an endocrinologist, costs me $10 for a supply that last 3 to 4 months after insurance pays.
If a place will not accept insurance, that throws up a big red flag for me.

It bothers me that almost daily the news reports either an antiaging clinic or a pain clinic getting busted. You probably won't have any problems because you have a legitimate script, but where do you get it renewed if 6 months from now they are out of business?

Also, you mentioned the clinic was in Florida. Are you? If they are willing to write you a script without seeing you in person, they are not legit.
Cough cough....maximus ...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds to me like you are caught up in a huge anti aging clinic get rich scheme. These people do not sound legit. The information you are providiging is a huge red flag which should have you running the other way as fast as you can. Team of dr which is a joke because it does not matter what your testing results are they are going to prescribe you the generic protocol 1 cc of test a week, .5 mgs of adex, 250 ius of HCG 2 times a week, 1-2 ius of GH a day then just for added bonus send you a drug list for legalized steroids.

bottle of test $150-200 for 2 months
hcg for 30 days $50 per month
adex - 40 dollars a month for that
hgh - 2.50 an ius looking 400-500 per month
thrown in extra anabolics

Figure about 1-2 grand for 3-4 months..

I would not drop that level even if some one paid me..
you are high on the testosterone ($110 for a 10ml vial), but way low on GH. its more like $12-15 per iu, current price list shows $245 for a 15iu bottle of tev-tropin.

stang

Awards
PALM BEACH LIFE EXTENSION is the name of place has anyone ever delt with them.. Thanks for all the info

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
PALM BEACH LIFE EXTENSION is the name of place has anyone ever delt with them.. Thanks for all the info
Still a ripp off and not properly monitored. All stuff is compounded and not recommended due to its irregular in potency.

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established

stang

Awards
So has anyone used them before? Or does anyone know anyone that has used them? I just know there is so many fakes hgh out there it's so hard to find a good plave and since this place has been around for a few years and they are giving you a script that there gh should be the real deal?

Any info would be really good thanks everyone

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
So has anyone used them before? Or does anyone know anyone that has used them? I just know there is so many fakes hgh out there it's so hard to find a good plave and since this place has been around for a few years and they are giving you a script that there gh should be the real deal?

If you do not mind being screwed on price then I am sure they can take care of you. It never helps though that clinics like this one have repeatedly been busted for writing prescriptions with no exam, and never even physically seeing the patient. To me that seems a bit sketchy, especialyl when it comes to hgh.

stang

Awards
thanks guys just trying to find gh that's not some bull **** fakes i will keep checking it to palm beach before i go that was. thanks again. im going to call them tomorrow and see how much there test and gh is and how much i can buy at one time.. does anyone know id they get a script from there doc if there medical insurance covers it or pays any for it

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established

I don't know anyone that has used them, but you are correct that since they are providing a legal prescription, you are getting legitimate medications.

You could try doing a Better Business Bureau search on them to see if anyone has registered any complaints.

stang

Awards
Hey thats a good ideato check bbb report.. thanks for the good idea.. Let me ask you what should a price of a real legitimate kit of hgh cost? i have never used or bought it just because i'm so scared of fakes out there. what should the real stuff cost me for a kit and how much should be in the kit?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks guys just trying to find gh that's not some bull **** fakes i will keep checking it to palm beach before i go that was. thanks again. im going to call them tomorrow and see how much there test and gh is and how much i can buy at one time.. does anyone know id they get a script from there doc if there medical insurance covers it or pays any for it
However... They won't provide you a paper prescription, they will require you fill through their pharmacy.

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
And no insurance would cover gh for adults.
I am willing to bet that most insurance companies will also refuse to reimburse for payments made to "life extension" and "anti aging" clinics if they are familiar with them.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Unless there is a clinical deficiency and the endo is going to go out on the limb for you. You have to have a mess load of paper work and criteria in order for it to be covered.

jdub1980

Awards
I looked into PBLE before finding my own doctor. Didn't like the fact that I couldn't see a doctor for checkups. A friend of mine was getting deca and test from them about 2 years ago. He said that it was pretty expensive, but they would give you whatever you wanted. Don't know about HGH, but I'm sure it is high. They compound there own stuff and you have to buy from their pharmacy.