Testim - faster delivery whey sweating? Thinning skin?

TangoCharlie

Awards
Testim - faster delivery when sweating? Thinning skin?

Do you think having my shoulders and arms sweating during my session are helping to deliver more of it since my pores are open? Because I tend to feel more of a kick about half way through my workout when my shoulders are beading up and I can see more vascularity and redness of the skin when flexed.

Also, does Testim (or other test gels) thin the skin by any chance? - or am I truly building more lean muscle? Mostly where I put Testim is near my collarbone/front delt area and I'm starting to get major blood flow to that area when flexed, almost purple when really squeezing the pump.

Good/bad? - is the reason why I'm feeling more of kick?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
ITs where most of the androgen receptors are located with in the body.

Do you think having my shoulders and arms sweating during my session are helping to deliver more of it since my pores are open? Because I tend to feel more of a kick about half way through my workout when my shoulders are beading up and I can see more vascularity and redness of the skin when flexed.

Also, does Testim (or other test gels) thin the skin by any chance? - or am I truly building more lean muscle? Mostly where I put Testim is near my collarbone/front delt area and I'm starting to get major blood flow to that area when flexed, almost purple when really squeezing the pump.

Good/bad? - is the reason why I'm feeling more of kick?

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
It does not thin the skin. You sound like you just happen to absorb it well and are reaping the benefits.

TangoCharlie

Awards
Nice, so is the red/purple flushing when flexing normal? Its also when I'm really squeezing holding my breath and when I release it goes away but its only the area where I apply the testim

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I had them all the time. Its just broken blood vessel from working out. They are around your rear delt look like black and blue marks.

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
I really can't say for sure. My chest has been flushing since I went through puberty and my TRT is by injection.