Need Protocol For Going Natural After 3 Years of TRT

skih00k

Board Supporter
Awards
I'm 48 years old and have been on test replacement therapy for around 3 years. I'm not always consistent with my injections but I probably average 100mg/wk of TE. I would like to go natural and stop TRT. Please help me put together a solid protocol for coming off.

I'm prepared to lose a little mass and strength but I'm hoping that if I get this right it will be minimal. Also, I'm hoping to keep my libido up during and after the transition.

Thanks for the help.

skih00k

Board Supporter
Awards
May I ask why you want to come off?
I'm totally happy being on TRT and my health is great although my libido is probably a little higher than I'd like.

The reason I want to go natural is that I'm planning on competing in a sports event that requires drug testing.

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
it would seem to me that it would be easier to regulate your injections to get your total test into levels that are acceptable for that organization, coming ovv after 3 years could be tough.

Independent

Independent

Awards
Are you on trt from a doc or are you doing it yourself?

skih00k

Board Supporter
Awards
Are you on trt from a doc or are you doing it yourself?
I started on my own with cycles of other anabolics, did that for a year or so, then backed off to TRT for the last three years. I kicked the TRT off with blood work and a prescription but then went back to underground labs due to the high cost of the prescription route.

skih00k

Board Supporter
Awards
it would seem to me that it would be easier to regulate your injections to get your total test into levels that are acceptable for that organization, coming ovv after 3 years could be tough.
I was under the impression that the metabolites of exogenous testosterone are what shows up on the drug test.

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
as far as i know the metabolites from testosterone are the same whether it is made in a lab or in your balls. if the stuff from a lab was different than the stuff from your balls it would not be testosterone. they can test for testosterone and dht derived substances by the metabolites though.
testosterone is testosterone. I have always been told the look at things like total testosterone and testosterone to epiteststoerone ratios to determine if what you have is "unfair"

i do know that some organizations may do lie detector tests which may make things more difficult, you can also see what kind of medical exemptions they have too...maybe as long as you have test in the "normal" range and proper ratios they will let it by?