Should I be taking an AI like Formestane??

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I'm on TRT and my last labs had my Test at 1,100. My doc said my estradiol was high also, but he expected that based on my high test level.

My doc isn't too sharp on this TRT stuff so I don't want to get into asking him to prescribe anything other than test cyp.

I have access to BCS labs Formadex (formestane) OTC. Can I take this AI with my TRT to keep estrogen in check???

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i believe we've been thru this post and subject before. i edited my post as i found your other thread that had the same info in it. why dont you try reading below everything that everyone told you already and go from there. or go post on another board somewhere

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
I'm on TRT and my last labs had my Test at 1,100. My doc said my estradiol was high also, but he expected that based on my high test level.

My doc isn't too sharp on this TRT stuff so I don't want to get into asking him to prescribe anything other than test cyp.

I have access to BCS labs Formadex (formestane) OTC. Can I take this AI with my TRT to keep estrogen in check???
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/179266-should-i-using.html heres your other thread asking the same exact querstion with different ai. my god man didnt some of us give you some good info in this thread? then you turnn around and start the same thread. dude sometimes it amazes me that you have been on trt for for so long and seem to know nothing about it. come on all these years and you dont know how to control your e2 or what drugs to use to help control it? time to hit the books bro or get with a dr who know what they are doing so you can have all your faith in him since you apparently dont want to learn about it on your own

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
For bulldog:Take the stick out of your a$$!! Asking questions keeps the board alive. There ARE no NEW questions on this board. None! Every question is regurgitated in a different form from different posters and not everyone "hangs out" on an Internet board fielding every question like you apparently do. We haves lives and can't sit on this forum 24/7.Go get laid , geez!!!

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
I believe the definitive answer to your question is:

My d*ck is in your mouth, my d*ck is in your mouth... now try going around with words tryin to spout cuz I heard it aint that easy when my d*ck is in your mouth.

/thread

sorry I was bored and this thread was amusing.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I'm on TRT and my last labs had my Test at 1,100. My doc said my estradiol was high also, but he expected that based on my high test level.My doc isn't too sharp on this TRT stuff so I don't want to get into asking him to prescribe anything other than test cyp. I have access to BCS labs Formadex (formestane) OTC. Can I take this AI with my TRT to keep estrogen in check???
When was your blood taken in relationship to your shot?How t are you on?I say lower t levels Downs a bit depending on dosage

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
For bulldog:Take the stick out of your a$$!! Asking questions keeps the board alive. There ARE no NEW questions on this board. None! Every question is regurgitated in a different form from different posters and not everyone "hangs out" on an Internet board fielding every question like you apparently do. We haves lives and can't sit on this forum 24/7.Go get laid , geez!!!
dude its the same exact question you asked not long ago is all im sayin. makes me believe that taking the time to give you honest feedback and answers is a waste of time since you obviously dont even consider what people have already told you

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why haven't you looked into Aromasin?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
Not answered from your last post.
1. What was the specific estradiol reading?
2. Are you having any negative symptoms or problems associated with high estrogen? If not, then why fix what isn't broken?
We haves lives and can't sit on this forum 24/7.Go get laid , geez!!!
I'm afraid ambulldog has a good point and you just pointed out why.

We do have lives. What good is it to offer very good FREE advice if you aren't going to pay any attention to it and just keep posting the same questions over and over again?
We want to help other men out, but our time and information is being disregarded and therefore disrespected.

Finally, 1100ng/dl is too high. You need to lower your weekly dose and therefore lower the estrogen you are producing.

So until you have some new information, the answer is a definative NO. You don't need and AI or nolvadex or formastane.
You do not need green eggs and ham. You do not need them Sam I am.

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
dude its the same exact question you asked not long ago is all im sayin. makes me believe that taking the time to give you honest feedback and answers is a waste of time since you obviously dont even consider what people have already told you
Well said.