25 year old low T help greatly appreciated.

Hulk56

Awards
Hello everyone I'm new to thr site I've read a few forums from googling my problem and figured some of you would know where I could go for some help. I have been dealing with low testosterone for a while now i am a personal trainer and fitness enthusiast I live for the lifestyle about a year ago I got blood work done I was holding 3 percent body fat at the time I held it for a long time while working a back breaking job and only sleeping 3-4 hours a night the stress in my life was unreal I'm an animal in the gym have been known to overtrain I've been lifting for 11 Years consecutively literally rarely took any time off I know not smart I'm all natural eat all organic very knowledgeable with nutrition and fitness all around always learning something new everyday but for the past couple years I have been suffering I had a blood testosterone level last august of 73 which is horribly disgusting I've been trying Yo diagnose problem basically all by myself I feel a lone because every dr. Endo etc. I have been to I basically have been having to teach them of what I think I did to myself I got one dr. To supply me with HCG thinking i could maybe kick start my pituitary testicular axis back into action from the severity of my overtraining but at the same time I think I burnt my adrenals out from all the caffeine use in the past fat burners etc. When I was younger I wasn't as knowledgeable and took supps like that not knowing what I was doing I feel I'm on the right track with the HCG because I know there is some possible way to get my T flowing again with out the use of TRT my pituitary is fine I've had MRI my testicles are completely fine but for some reason my T is completely shot I've hady Sperm tested and I am fertile I would really reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy appreciate any Drs. That specialize in adrenals or hormones to try and help me on my troubles I've gone through some hard times dealing with this all while still motivating people in and out of the gym like I said I love everything dealing with this field but being 25 and having T levels of a dead person just isn't healthy and it's getting to the point where it's consumed me i still train hard and don't let anything stop menthol pursuing my goals and future I just truly need help this is horrible I appreciate all of you and your time thankyou for reading.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whats up man. Im 23.. going through the SAME exact thing. However, I cantget tested because I am applying for police officer positions and i dont want any medical stuff hanging over my head. I know I have a problem because I eat the cleanest out of anyone ive ever effing met, I run 3-5 times a week hard (30-35 mins of HIIT training) and my lifts are spot on, I know what im doing. After doing everything properly, I have come to the conclusion that my ignorance as a teen has totally effed me now. I was fat until 16 never worked out. dieted and worked out hard for about 6 months before i hit a plateua in weight loss, then turned to fat burners, diuretics, test boosters for football, etc. Before i knew it, I was on two fat burners year round and basically became a self-made guinea pig for every type of test booster out there. Now, im afraid to even stop taking anything bc if it doesnt work while im on, wtf is it gona be like when im off! :/

Ive been training, hard, for the past 7 years with virtually no rest, maybe 2 weeks total per year. I love the lifestyle too, but now im noticing that I cant shed fat, i cant grow, im getting minimal strength gains. All while carefully calculating, planning, logging workouts/diet etc. It HAS to be hormonal. I think this bc I have the gyno issue which comes and goes at random, and my sex drive with my gf is hit or miss, just okay, or non existant. No clue if im fertile, and now were talking kids. Shes not happy to say the least bc i refuse to stop taking things in fear of what will happen. Unfortunately, doctors r fools and ignorant to this world. And because were so young, they look at us like were insane.

If you happen to find any more info on this please PM me, and I will do the same.. One thing I took which worked absolutely the best out of anything ive ever tried is the AI- Erase by PES. I cut fat, got stronger, harder, sex drive was better (not great), but It lowered estrogen, so im thinking thats where my problem is lying.. estrogen/cortisol. Again, lets stay in touch man, hopefully we can help eachother figure this crap out.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone I'm new to thr site I've read a few forums from googling my problem and figured some of you would know where I could go for some help. I have been dealing with low testosterone for a while now i am a personal trainer and fitness enthusiast I live for the lifestyle about a year ago I got blood work done I was holding 3 percent body fat at the time I held it for a long time while working a back breaking job and only sleeping 3-4 hours a night the stress in my life was unreal I'm an animal in the gym have been known to overtrain I've been lifting for 11 Years consecutively literally rarely took any time off I know not smart I'm all natural eat all organic very knowledgeable with nutrition and fitness all around always learning something new everyday but for the past couple years I have been suffering I had a blood testosterone level last august of 73 which is horribly disgusting I've been trying Yo diagnose problem basically all by myself I feel a lone because every dr. Endo etc. I have been to I basically have been having to teach them of what I think I did to myself I got one dr. To supply me with HCG thinking i could maybe kick start my pituitary testicular axis back into action from the severity of my overtraining but at the same time I think I burnt my adrenals out from all the caffeine use in the past fat burners etc. When I was younger I wasn't as knowledgeable and took supps like that not knowing what I was doing I feel I'm on the right track with the HCG because I know there is some possible way to get my T flowing again with out the use of TRT my pituitary is fine I've had MRI my testicles are completely fine but for some reason my T is completely shot I've hady Sperm tested and I am fertile I would really reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy appreciate any Drs. That specialize in adrenals or hormones to try and help me on my troubles I've gone through some hard times dealing with this all while still motivating people in and out of the gym like I said I love everything dealing with this field but being 25 and having T levels of a dead person just isn't healthy and it's getting to the point where it's consumed me i still train hard and don't let anything stop menthol pursuing my goals and future I just truly need help this is horrible I appreciate all of you and your time thankyou for reading.
please. i beg you. next time you post something try using a few periods and commas. that paragraph was horrible to read.

go get a full blood panel done and post your results. there are a few guys here, namely matrix that will be able to get you pointed in the right direction. total t of 73 is downright horrific. you gotta get to the bottom of that. im glad to see you are not just so willing to run right on test and want to find the root cause.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Need to find out why, I already have about laundry list of some from reading what you wrote already, but a lot more information to even begin to come to look at this from a clinical stand point. I have a list of dr's across the united states and now have a colleague in california added to the list. PM me for information. If a dr offers TRT off the bat then run the other way as fast as you can. The Dr's I recommend use an integrative approach to look for the reason why rather then just shut your own production down when there probably is no need to.

please. i beg you. next time you post something try using a few periods and commas. that paragraph was horrible to read.

go get a full blood panel done and post your results. there are a few guys here, namely matrix that will be able to get you pointed in the right direction. total t of 73 is downright horrific. you gotta get to the bottom of that. im glad to see you are not just so willing to run right on test and want to find the root cause.