clomid restart

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
I have read a lot of threads talking about the use of clomid, and lots of studies referenced. Found many more on my own searching the web. I know that clomid can increase LH and FSH and raise test levels....however none of the studies have nay kind of indication that blood tests for hormone levels were done AFTER administration of clomid stopped. Many of the studies will state that the blood draws were done during the drug administration period, and at those times hormone levels were high. What I am concerned about is 3 months or 6 months after those studies were done. How many of the men in those studies were still doing well?

If anyone knows of research that indicates continued good hormone levels well after the cessation of clomid please link me! I am not too interested in anecdotal evidence unless it is very well supported. I am going to be going in to see a doctor/urologist/endocrinologist soon and i want to be well armed with research abstracts as i would prefer to try a clomid restart with proper oversight.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
you may get some responses on here. my uro tries a clomid restart on me for 6 weeks with no change

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
you may get some responses on here. my uro tries a clomid restart on me for 6 weeks with no change
What does of clomid, how long and do you by any chance have access to your before and after numbers for total testosterone, estrogen LH and FSH?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
What does of clomid, how long and do you by any chance have access to your before and after numbers for total testosterone, estrogen LH and FSH?
50mg/day for six weeks. i dont recall the numbers off hand but there was no change

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Are you in california by chance? If you are Pm me I have good news !!

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
I wish. I am in Tx, we spoke before and you had a guy in Austin. Right now I am working 70-120 hours a week just to stay afloat financially. If my wife was done with school and back to work I would be at the lab Friday, and seeing the MD in Austin next week and sending you the logs/diaries and so on so we could talk and kick things into gear.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Good there is probably just some fine tuning which needs to be done to help retrain the body to keep the signal going. We will dig deeper into reason why this is happening ruling out a lot of factors not covered by traditional medicine.