finding a trt doc..jersey area

mjtags67

Awards
hey guys new to the forum and i am trying to get some advice on finding a good doc for trt that actually knows what the hell he is doing..the last doc i had was an endo and he had me on 200mg of test e once every 2 weeks then when my levels went up from 216 to 686 he stopped said i would need no more injections.well i went back like 6 weeks or so later for a follow up and my levels went back down to a little over 400 so he put me back on the injections but his words were i dont think you need as much so we will go with 200mg once every 3 weeks which is a joke and everyone i talked with said this guy has no clue and all he is doing is putting your hormones on a roller coaster..so i just stopped all together until i can find a doc that i feel knows what he's doing..i mean everyone i talk with said you need to be on it at least every 5 to 6 days at 200mg..so i was hoping someone could give me some advice on where to look what to say does it have to be a urologist or an endo,can it be a regular doc like an internal meds doc.also any members in the jersey shore area that may know of some good docs would be greatly appreciated..i just want to get my life back on track and feeling good again with the energy and drive i need to keep up with my 2 boys...lol thanks so much guys for any help

j2048b

Awards
hey guys new to the forum and i am trying to get some advice on finding a good doc for trt that actually knows what the hell he is doing..the last doc i had was an endo and he had me on 200mg of test e once every 2 weeks then when my levels went up from 216 to 686 he stopped said i would need no more injections.well i went back like 6 weeks or so later for a follow up and my levels went back down to a little over 400 so he put me back on the injections but his words were i dont think you need as much so we will go with 200mg once every 3 weeks which is a joke and everyone i talked with said this guy has no clue and all he is doing is putting your hormones on a roller coaster..so i just stopped all together until i can find a doc that i feel knows what he's doing..i mean everyone i talk with said you need to be on it at least every 5 to 6 days at 200mg..so i was hoping someone could give me some advice on where to look what to say does it have to be a urologist or an endo,can it be a regular doc like an internal meds doc.also any members in the jersey shore area that may know of some good docs would be greatly appreciated..i just want to get my life back on track and feeling good again with the energy and drive i need to keep up with my 2 boys...lol thanks so much guys for any help
go to google earth, and type in compounding pharmacies, then once you have all of them, you can call them and ask what doctors they actually recommend to you because they all have docs who they work with! from there you can call them and ask if all the questions you have!

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
Yes you do need a better Dr. Endo's and Uro's are not up on TRT and your Endo is not good at all even in the AACE Guildelines it states to do shots starting with 100 mgs every 7 to 10 days and this is old. And ENDOCRINOLOGISTS did the Guildelines read page 11.
https://www.aace.com/sites/default/files/hypogonadism.pdf

Start low doing 100 mgs / week hold this 8 week then do labs if your levels are not up into the upper 1/3 of your labs range for Total T then add in 25 mgs more all ways start low and work your way up doing to much to start can only cause problems later high levels of Estraidol and your blood getting thicker.

Like the first post you got try Compounding Pharmacy's Email this one ask for the names and numbers for Dr.'s that buy Testostreone from them in our area
http://www.collegepharmacy.com/menshealth/andropause.asp
Read the Sticky " How To Find A New Dr." make calls to them ask how many men do the treat for low T and ask if the test to see why one is low and if they test for high Estradiol and is one is high do they use Arimidex or Aromasin to treat this you will know when you have a good one.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Feel free to pm.me for referrals in your area
Yes you do need a better Dr. Endo's and Uro's are not up on TRT and your Endo is not good at all even in the AACE Guildelines it states to do shots starting with 100 mgs every 7 to 10 days and this is old. And ENDOCRINOLOGISTS did the Guildelines read page 11.https://www.aace.com/sites/default/files/hypogonadism.pdfStart low doing 100 mgs / week hold this 8 week then do labs if your levels are not up into the upper 1/3 of your labs range for Total T then add in 25 mgs more all ways start low and work your way up doing to much to start can only cause problems later high levels of Estraidol and your blood getting thicker.Like the first post you got try Compounding Pharmacy's Email this one ask for the names and numbers for Dr.'s that buy Testostreone from them in our area http://www.collegepharmacy.com/menshealth/andropause.aspRead the Sticky " How To Find A New Dr." make calls to them ask how many men do the treat for low T and ask if the test to see why one is low and if they test for high Estradiol and is one is high do they use Arimidex or Aromasin to treat this you will know when you have a good one.

mjtags67

Awards
hey guys thanks so much for the advice..it's awsome to know that when you get so frustrated with trying to find info you can come to a forum like this and for the most part not get judged and get the info you need i really appreciate it...matrix the pm is on the way

TangoCharlie

Awards
Hey man, feel your frustration here. I'm from Morris Cty so pm me for my doc if you're interested. Been going to him for a few years with no problems. Very happy here