just added hcg - AnabolicMinds.com

just added hcg

  1. Senior Member
    ambulldog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,964
    Rep Power
    8433

    Reputation

    just added hcg


    like the title says. just added hcg after a year and a half on trt. man the energy levels that have come from this are insane. wish i ran it right from the get-go
    Noob looking for alot of guidance
    I've got a hold of some omnadren 250(is sustanon better?) and I'm pretty much clueless about steroids. All i know about it is that it easily aromatizes and it holds alot of water

  2. Senior Member
    pmgamer18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,532
    Rep Power
    1092

    Reputation

    I am jsut checking how your taking this tell me how your doing your HCG it's best to do about 250 IU's the 2 days each before your next Test C shot of if your on Gels do 250 IU's every 3 days. If don't shots 2x's / week do 250 IU's the day before your Test C shot keep an Eye on your Estraidol levels they can go up on HCG.

    If you get a feeling of well being after the shot do have your Cortisol levels checked out you might be low and this is why your got this feeling.
    Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    like the title says. just added hcg after a year and a half on trt. man the energy levels that have come from this are insane. wish i ran it right from the get-go
  3. Senior Member
    ambulldog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,964
    Rep Power
    8433

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pmgamer18 View Post
    I am jsut checking how your taking this tell me how your doing your HCG it's best to do about 250 IU's the 2 days each before your next Test C shot of if your on Gels do 250 IU's every 3 days. If don't shots 2x's / week do 250 IU's the day before your Test C shot keep an Eye on your Estraidol levels they can go up on HCG.

    If you get a feeling of well being after the shot do have your Cortisol levels checked out you might be low and this is why your got this feeling.
    yeah 250 the day b4 each shot. cortisol fine and e2 i always keep in check
    Noob looking for alot of guidance
    I've got a hold of some omnadren 250(is sustanon better?) and I'm pretty much clueless about steroids. All i know about it is that it easily aromatizes and it holds alot of water
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Rep Power
    7698

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    yeah 250 the day b4 each shot. cortisol fine and e2 i always keep in check
    E2 can creep up on you way I suggest to Dr to start out with a 100 day before the shot then on can increase. I have seen e2 close to triple. On 250 ius Day before the shot. One can always go up

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 6-bromo added into PCT?
    By MgoBlue in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 10:44 PM
  2. A few New ingredients added
    By CustomCapsule in forum Custom Capsule
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-26-2009, 02:20 PM
  3. y-rd added to stack
    By ClutchGene in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 06:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in