desperate S.O.S from france.Need Matrix help

  1. New Member
    funick972's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    91
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    78.36%

    desperate S.O.S from france.Need Matrix help


    Hi everybody,hi matrix

    Firts of all , i apologize for my english because i'm a french speaker.Im a 24 years old man suffering from libido loss and high prolactin levels.I'm living in paris.My personal research lead me on this website.I will try to make myself understood and get to the point.I need matrix help and i will explain why but first let's startwith my problem.

    Back in the days till 2009, i had an amazing life and a skyhigh sexdrive like most of the men of my age.I had no health issues exept panic disorder in 2008 for personal reasons, i dont drink, i dont smoke, no steroids use and i'm lifting weight since december 2007.I always had problems for building muscles; im an ectomorph but everything changed when i tried a new diet and extreme workouts(october 2009).I was having for 3 months every 2 hours mega fats-sugar-protein shakes(gainer,colza oil,peanut butter,honey,oats and bananas)+ supplements (arginine, gaba,glutamine).In december 2009 i took fenugreek seeds extract and i was experiencing a weird feeling in my troat, then libido became extremely low.I experienced this for 3 weeks while on fenugreek then everything turned back to normal after i stopped it.It was the very firts time i felt this way ,so i thaught i was just exausted.

    But the febuary 23th 2010 i had a panic attack again in the middle of the night, and i felt like something was broken in my troat.When i woke up the morning after, i felt the worst feeling in my entire life; sexual anihilation, zero libido,zero feelings, zero sperm count and no orgasm but still hard erectile function.I went to see a doctor and he gave me a blood test in march 2010.Blood test showed megaloblastic cells (folate defiency) and extremely low cholesterol (1,15) testosterone was 530.Doctor told me i was perfectly normal and didn't event notice i had low cholesterol and folate or b12 defiency.
    I wasn't aware on medecine like i do now so i was waiting for my libido to come back desperately.Then an other doctor gave me prolactin test in april 2010 and it was out of range ;18 (2-13).I also had a pituitary mri done and everything came normal.He got me on cabergoline (dostinex) for one month, and while on it i was still experiencing libido loss and i figured out i was lactating (im still lactating today).
    On dostinex my prolactin dropped to 2 and my tsh was 0,99.After stopping caber, prolactin jumped to 11, testosterone jumped to 640, lh was 2,6 and fsh 3,4 , tsh 1,29.(july).I decided to chek out my estradiol levels and it was out of range :57 (10-40).I took zinc+broccoli for one month and my estrogen fell to 33, lh was 5 , testosterone 550 and prolactin 13. I thaught my estrogen levels was responsible for my prolactin rise so i took calcium d glucarate.For the very first time in month i had libido for 3 days then it disapeared again.When i had blood test done ,estradiol was 18, testosteron 420, prolactin 18. tsh 1,7.I took one dostinex tablet again and the worst nighmare of my life begun: extreme depression, weigh loss, extreme fatigue, pale tools, and testosteron dropped to 390 and my scrotum apparence changed but i didnt have Ed.

    I was in this state for 4 month, i wanted to kill myself.I was alone, nobody helped , but i decided to take care of myself with courage.I started to study biology and physiology reading ray peat articles and a lot of medical publications.I also discovered what was adrenal fatigue and the effects on low cholesterol on the body.I also discovered i had low vitamin d :24 (30-80) and my last blood test (april 2011) showed low thyroid function : tsh 2,27 t4 in range and t3 slightly elevated i dont remember sorry. I had a diet high in fat (coconut oil ,red meat, eggs butter) + ox bile and in one month my cholestrol jumped from 1,31 to 2,14.I took magnesium, folate supplement ( vitamin b12 is normal)and i had libido almost for one month and it disapeared again but i feel better.
    Now my libido is like an off/on button. Feces analysis showed high calcium loss , poor digestion and calcium oxalate in stomach certainly due to low vitamin d.I also have a lot of cramps all the time.I think i have elevated parathyroid hormones including il-6 wich stimulate prolactin to rise.
    Low calcium metabolism also stimulate prolactin to rise.My problem is that im not a doctor and im dealing with my problems alone.France has the worst medecine on the planet.Saliva testing doesn't exist in france and adrenal fatigue is an unknown condition here.I had my vitamin d level up to 50 but i know im still ill.I think i have adrenal fatigue due to low cholesterol and my panic attacks in the past.fenugreek played a role in my problem because it acts like a powerful statin and also increase prolactin.Even though my liver test are normal, i think i've destroyed it with my home made gainers shakes.I also think that i have low stomach acid.I need my life back but i dont know how to start because i have no medical guidance. What else should I consider having tested?

    I really hope you can give me some insight and point me in the right direction. If you have any other questions that you would like me to answer please let me know and I will reply ASAP. I apologize again for my english.I learnt by my own ,by watching movies,listening to music and reading this forum lol Thank you verry much.
    Kevin

  2. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Rep Power
    7699
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    34.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Hyperprolactemia is linked to low thyroid which has not been evaluated properly. You did a fine job with english mon garcon. As long as you do not start quoting John Wayne, eddie Murphy, or others we are good. Low cholesterol could be due to GI related issues (suspect celiac, gluten sensitivity) which may be also be related to low thyroid. Proper evaluation and testing is needed to confirm these issues. Low cholesterol can also be from thicken bile from excessive calorie or food intake along with improper digestion. You may want to get with me on this one so we can really dig into it start dissecting your issue.
  3. New Member
    cumkwakka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    290
    Rep Power
    226
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    92.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by funick972 View Post
    Hi everybody,hi matrix


    Firts of all , i apologize for my english because i'm a french speaker.Im a 24 years old man suffering from libido loss and high prolactin levels.I'm living in paris.My personal research lead me on this website.I will try to make myself understood and get to the point.I need matrix help and i will explain why but first let's startwith my problem.


    Back in the days till 2009, i had an amazing life and a skyhigh sexdrive like most of the men of my age.I had no health issues exept panic disorder in 2008 for personal reasons, i dont drink, i dont smoke, no steroids use and i'm lifting weight since december 2007.I always had problems for building muscles; im an ectomorph but everything changed when i tried a new diet and extreme workouts(october 2009).I was having for 3 months every 2 hours mega fats-sugar-protein shakes(gainer,colza oil,peanut butter,honey,oats and bananas)+ supplements (arginine, gaba,glutamine).In december 2009 i took fenugreek seeds extract and i was experiencing a weird feeling in my troat, then libido became extremely low.I experienced this for 3 weeks while on fenugreek then everything turned back to normal after i stopped it.It was the very firts time i felt this way ,so i thaught i was just exausted.But the febuary 23th 2010 i had a panic attack again in the middle of the night, and i felt like something was broken in my troat.When i woke up the morning after, i felt the worst feeling in my entire life; sexual anihilation, zero libido,zero feelings, zero sperm count and no orgasm but still hard erectile function.I went to see a doctor and he gave me a blood test in march 2010.Blood test showed megaloblastic cells (folate defiency) and extremely low cholesterol (1,15) testosterone was 530.Doctor told me i was perfectly normal and didn't event notice i had low cholesterol and folate or b12 defiency.I wasn't aware on medecine like i do now so i was waiting for my libido to come back desperately.Then an other doctor gave me prolactin test in april 2010 and it was out of range ;18 (2-13).I also had a pituitary mri done and everything came normal.He got me on cabergoline (dostinex) for one month, and while on it i was still experiencing libido loss and i figured out i was lactating (im still lactating today).On dostinex my prolactin dropped to 2 and my tsh was 0,99.After stopping caber, prolactin jumped to 11, testosterone jumped to 640, lh was 2,6 and fsh 3,4 , tsh 1,29.(july).I decided to chek out my estradiol levels and it was out of range :57 (10-40).I took zinc+broccoli for one month and my estrogen fell to 33, lh was 5 , testosterone 550 and prolactin 13.


    I thaught my estrogen levels was responsible for my prolactin rise so i took calcium d glucarate.For the very first time in month i had libido for 3 days then it disapeared again.When i had blood test done ,estradiol was 18, testosteron 420, prolactin 18. tsh 1,7.I took one dostinex tablet again and the worst nighmare of my life begun: extreme depression, weigh loss, extreme fatigue, pale tools, and testosteron dropped to 390 and my scrotum apparence changed but i didnt have Ed.
    I was in this state for 4 month, i wanted to kill myself.I was alone, nobody helped , but i decided to take care of myself with courage.I started to study biology and physiology reading ray peat articles and a lot of medical publications.I also discovered what was adrenal fatigue and the effects on low cholesterol on the body.I also discovered i had low vitamin d :24 (30-80) and my last blood test (april 2011) showed low thyroid function : tsh 2,27 t4 in range and t3 slightly elevated i dont remember sorry.


    I had a diet high in fat (coconut oil ,red meat, eggs butter) + ox bile and in one month my cholestrol jumped from 1,31 to 2,14.I took magnesium, folate supplement ( vitamin b12 is normal)and i had libido almost for one month and it disapeared again but i feel better.Now my libido is like an off/on button.


    Feces analysis showed high calcium loss , poor digestion and calcium oxalate in stomach certainly due to low vitamin d.I also have a lot of cramps all the time.I think i have elevated parathyroid hormones including il-6 wich stimulate prolactin to rise.Low calcium metabolism also stimulate prolactin to rise.My problem is that im not a doctor and im dealing with my problems alone.France has the worst medecine on the planet.Saliva testing doesn't exist in france and adrenal fatigue is an unknown condition here.I had my vitamin d level up to 50 but i know im still ill.I think i have adrenal fatigue due to low cholesterol and my panic attacks in the past.fenugreek played a role in my problem because it acts like a powerful statin and also increase prolactin.Even though my liver test are normal, i think i've destroyed it with my home made gainers shakes.I also think that i have low stomach acid.I need my life back but i dont know how to start because i have no medical guidance.


    Matrix i need you because in france no one can help me.I need you because this problem got me to realise that i want to help people and i want to come to america to study medecine.I discoverd that the body can heal itself but it needs guidance of our minds.I know im nutrient deficient and my adrenals and thyroid are in bad shape.I want my life back, i want to be somebody not a crap , i want to have a normal sexual function again.No one man should suffer this way and i'm so sad when i see there are so much men in this condition.That's why i want to do the same job as you.Im ready to come in united state to see you at your office but for now i need advises.


    What else should I consider having tested? I really hope you can give me some insight and point me in the right direction. If you have any other questions that you would like me to answer please let me know and I will reply ASAP. I apologize again for my english.I learnt by my own ,by watching movies,listening to music and reading this forum lol


    Thank you verry much.

    Kevin

    hi kevin

    you could go and see dr thierry hertoghe or one of his colleagues in brussels, or take a trip to a french anti aging doctor in the netherlands pm me if you want to know more
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Rep Power
    7699
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    34.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by cumkwakka View Post
    hi kevin

    you could go and see dr thierry hertoghe or one of his colleagues in brussels, or take a trip to a french anti aging doctor in the netherlands pm me if you want to know more
    Hertoghe is a great lecturer, but from hearing other peoples experience on line is that he is advocate medical unnecessary meds and racking up the person's bill. He is a big advocate of GH and some of the cases I have seen never needed in the first place. I have not been impressed and in some cases have people much worse off then when they came to him leaving with a huge bill. IMO too much meds and to many variables to content with. Also with blood testing it may need to be shipped which has been shown to contaminate results if not prepared properly. I would love to get my hands on just one open minded dr over there or in england to bring them from the dark ages into the light LOL. I have contacts high up in the aristocrats with one of the Lords, but due to their gov't and being a foreigner it will be difficult.
  5. New Member
    funick972's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    91
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    78.36%

    Thank you so much for your reply matrix, thank you cumkwakka.But as matrix stated it before, european doctors are in the dark age.A bunch of fools and ignorents.Matrix i totally agree with you for the low thyroid but i tried so many time to convince endos and others that i'm hypothyroid and all of them disagree.A doctor told me one day "you're just an ignorent, we dont treat people until their tsh reach 10, stop reading the internet bs,you're not a doctor i know what im doing."An other told me" as long as your tsh is under 8, your thyroid is functioning well".

    My next problem is that we dont have cytomel ,armour etc.. in france.We just have synthetic tyroxine (levotyrox), i think it's called syntyroid in united states.I may also have celiac but i used to eat tons of pastas , bread and crackers and i never experienced any gut issues.My pale tools started only in november 2010 and feces analysis showed i have bacteria overgrowth (e.coli).I was put on flagyl (metronidazol) but i never took it cuz im affraid of the side effects, i try to fix it with a natural way.My tsh is fluctuating all the time , i think there is a link with adrenals cuz last year i had my dhea tested, it was 10 (5-30) i think it's pretty low for my age.

    I think now you realize why i want to come in united states.I want to come back on a healthy baseline but with nutrition science cuz i have no medical guidance in france.What test should i run?What can i do to improve my bile flow?How can i heal my adrenals?You see, i have so much question and no help.I know i will succeed, i believe in the healing power of my body.

    I plan to get back in my native country soon (martinique) so i can get rest and sun bath.Its a french iland in the carribean (4 hours flight from america).
  6. New Member
    funick972's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    91
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    78.36%

    Oh i forget....i highly suspect fenugreek seeds also.A friend of mine take it also and his cholesterol levels came to 1.02.He also have the same symptoms.
  7. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Rep Power
    7699
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    34.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by funick972 View Post
    Oh i forget....i highly suspect fenugreek seeds also.A friend of mine take it also and his cholesterol levels came to 1.02.He also have the same symptoms.
    You have my contact info we will proceed from their. You have a great handle on things but it can take 2 years for GI to completely heal.
  8. New Member
    funick972's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    91
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    78.36%

    Hi matrix,

    I did a liver ultrasound today, and you where right.I have thicken bile.I think i gonna have to plan a liver detoxification.
    Thank you verry much for your guidance.
  9. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Rep Power
    7699
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    34.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    liver detoxification needs to be done under proper supervision because it could end up making you sicker if done to fast with wrong approach. Cholestasis is the proper terminology. Gall stones may present.
  10. New Member
    funick972's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    91
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    78.36%

    The ultrasound didn't show gallstones.Anyway i think thicken bile can cause liver stagnation and metabolic- hormonal issues including low thyroid function.
  11. New Member
    funick972's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    91
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    78.36%

    Just an update for my condition.My gut infection is worst.I tried probiotics , essential oils nothing helped.Is it bad if i take antibiotics?I lost to many pounds and im tired.
  12. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Rep Power
    7699
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    34.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by funick972 View Post
    Just an update for my condition.My gut infection is worst.I tried probiotics , essential oils nothing helped.Is it bad if i take antibiotics?I lost to many pounds and im tired.
    Has the bacteria been identifed through new stool samples? What is current status of those. Need to find out what you are sensitive and resistant to in order to help guide proper therapy. Some times you need to drop the bomb then clean up the damage..
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. i am desperate for t3!!! please help
    By drtyjrzyguy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-23-2004, 11:03 AM
  2. DESPERATE, I NEED HELP!
    By SyntholMan in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-14-2004, 03:25 AM
  3. france
    By inertia in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-18-2003, 02:11 PM
  4. France, where are they now?
    By Bean in forum General Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-23-2003, 06:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in