Anyone who cycled while on HRT (Sust)

TangoCharlie

Awards
33 years old, on Testim with Doc for a few years and very happy. Didn't go on because of substantially low T, it was 490 and he said that wasn't bad but I could always go a bit higher so I stay around 700-800 on Testim now. Goals is just mass and strength and wondering if anyone has ever done a Sust only cycle while on HRT and how that plays a role in your overall test numbers and swings.

Also, I know a true PCT cycle wouldn't be too necessary after the Sust because I'll be on Testim for God knows how long but would it make sense, or not hurt to run say, Liquidex while I'm on the Sust at least?

Anyone who's cycled while on HRT and wants to share any experiences/concerns, please feel free to respond. Thanks guys

6'1

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Please move this to steroid section. We are here for HRT only and when doing a cycle on your own accord you are no longer under medical supervision. Any questions related to HRT be glad to ask other wards not.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
33 years old, on Testim with Doc for a few years and very happy. Didn't go on because of substantially low T, it was 490 and he said that wasn't bad but I could always go a bit higher so I stay around 700-800 on Testim now. Goals is just mass and strength and wondering if anyone has ever done a Sust only cycle while on HRT and how that plays a role in your overall test numbers and swings.

Also, I know a true PCT cycle wouldn't be too necessary after the Sust because I'll be on Testim for God knows how long but would it make sense, or not hurt to run say, Liquidex while I'm on the Sust at least?

Anyone who's cycled while on HRT and wants to share any experiences/concerns, please feel free to respond. Thanks guys

6'1
dont try to justify your need to stay on test by saying a dr told you to go higher. thats only words from a aa clinic dr that you never meet. tt of 490 is no where near low so i agree with matrix go to steroid section