Lab testing and getting to the core - AnabolicMinds.com

Lab testing and getting to the core

1. Elite Member

Lab testing and getting to the core

Since I have been doing this long enough I have developed a system to help medical professionals to get down to the root cause of the problem with in 4 weeks to get answers their patients seek. People that have contacted me have spend thousands of dollars still having no answers. Now you can work with your dr to get down to the root cause of the problem. The nutra eval from genova is a very complex test to interpret. The Dr's usually have very little education on how to properly analyze it. Their patients are referred to me for further analysis. I hope this process helps any one who has been bounced around from Dr to Dr. I have been in that position my self and it was nothing but frustrating and confusing.

Here are the list of test which I recommend to Dr's to run to get an over all view of their patient.

These test are all covered by quest diagnostic..PLEASE MAKE SURE HE USES PROPER DIAGNOSTIC CODES which I listed some below. PLEASE MAKE SURE ALL DEDUCTABLES ARE CHECKED so you do not get hit with a surprise..

fatigue
    hypothyroidism
    adrenal insufficiency
    malabsorption unspecific
    celiac
    low libido
    other hormone issues non specific
    growth hormone deficiency
    testosterone deficeincy
    testicular dysfunction
    nutritional deficiency
    lyme infection

LHtotal testosteorne
    Bio testosterone
    estradiol sensitive (10-50) or 13-54 not rapid
    shbg
    dht
    progesterone
    dhea-s
    igf-1
    cortisol am and free
    Cortisol binding globulin
    total t4
    ft4
    ft3 - not t-3 uptake
    rt3
    tsh
    ferritin
    vitamin D
    food allergy complete panel
    lyme panel - if you are in upper state NY, PA, NJ, or mountainous areas associated with this condition
    ceruloplasm
    CBC with diffs
    CMP with liver panel
    ACTH serum
    Homocysteine
    b-12/folate serum
    iodine random urine
    insulin total and free
    Ha1c
    celiac disease panel
    antigliaden ab, IgG
    urinary amino acid random - check for malabsorption of proteins.

You can also have your Dr open an acct with genova at no cost. He gets a free educational kit. He could order you the nutra eval which will give me more information then I will know what to do with to get down to the source of your issue. This will be a win win situation as its free. May cost you $29 bucks to draw the blood, but you will not have to worry about dealing with insurance. Do the nutra eval test then it will tell us if we need to go further with parasite testing. The nutra eval corresponds 90% with the gut test from parasite lab so before jumping the gun to order the GI testing. I just want to make it known that I have no affiliation with genova or parasite lab in anyway. I have use these labs in the past with complex cases with great success.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

thanks matrix. i will certainly look into this
    Noob looking for alot of guidance
    I've got a hold of some omnadren 250(is sustanon better?) and I'm pretty much clueless about steroids. All i know about it is that it easily aromatizes and it holds alot of water
  3. New Member

Good post
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Matrix,

This is a lot of lab work to ask physician to order. In another thread you had suggested about five labs to check after switching to the compounded test, should I include these as well?
  5. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by emantest View Post
    Matrix,

This is a lot of lab work to ask physician to order. In another thread you had suggested about five labs to check after switching to the compounded test, should I include these as well?
    FRom compouned test
    Total Testosterone, SHBG, e2 sensitive (not from labcorp), DHT, CMP if you had previous work done up. I have Dr's recheck thyroid and adrenals levels at week 12 once everything is stablized.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

With adrenal testing you mean check cortisol and anything else? Also with thyroid is there a specific test or just thyroid? Heard from doc in Ok?
  7. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by emantest View Post
    With adrenal testing you mean check cortisol and anything else? Also with thyroid is there a specific test or just thyroid? Heard from doc in Ok?

All.tests.are.listed above

He's competing is us jujissstu championships.in.Texas waiting till.he gets back.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  140 lbs.

I would add to make sure that CBC includes a differential.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need Answers!!!
    By kom01 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-25-2011, 08:49 PM
  2. I want answers
    By David Dunn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-18-2006, 09:27 AM
  3. Need Help! Answers!
    By RollPlayer in forum Anabolics