CENEGENICS thumbs Up or Down?

cgio

Awards
Hey guys I have read as much as I can here on this thread and I am still undecided since I am new to this methodology of rejuvinating one's physical being. I am a 55 year old married man with 4 kids and now have some time to attend to me again.

I am considering the Cenegenics program and would like to know what the over all thoughts are here with the contributors to these forums. I trained most of my life with emphasis in the boxing gym and for a while with BJJ. I then got a stress fracture in my L2 and that queited me down for the last two years. I am looking for a great supplement program that introduces maybe HGH or something mild that can help augment if not replace vital hormones and cell turnover to help me along.

I truly appreciate all of your input.

Thanks

Chris G

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I have read as much as I can here on this thread and I am still undecided since I am new to this methodology of rejuvinating one's physical being. I am a 55 year old married man with 4 kids and now have some time to attend to me again.

I am considering the Cenegenics program and would like to know what the over all thoughts are here with the contributors to these forums. I trained most of my life with emphasis in the boxing gym and for a while with BJJ. I then got a stress fracture in my L2 and that queited me down for the last two years. I am looking for a great supplement program that introduces maybe HGH or something mild that can help augment if not replace vital hormones and cell turnover to help me along.

I truly appreciate all of your input.

Thanks

Chris G
We have a clinic right down the street and many of them have switched over since we take a variety of insurance. There was a saving of about 200 bucks a month for people. We even duplicated there supplements pack for 1/3 the price. IMO a ripp off..Once people saw how we are health based and not antiaging, it gave a different impression.