CENEGENICS thumbs Up or Down?

1. Registered User
    Answers

Cool CENEGENICS thumbs Up or Down?

Hey guys I have read as much as I can here on this thread and I am still undecided since I am new to this methodology of rejuvinating one's physical being. I am a 55 year old married man with 4 kids and now have some time to attend to me again.

I am considering the Cenegenics program and would like to know what the over all thoughts are here with the contributors to these forums. I trained most of my life with emphasis in the boxing gym and for a while with BJJ. I then got a stress fracture in my L2 and that queited me down for the last two years. I am looking for a great supplement program that introduces maybe HGH or something mild that can help augment if not replace vital hormones and cell turnover to help me along.

I truly appreciate all of your input.

Thanks

Chris G

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cgio View Post
    Hey guys I have read as much as I can here on this thread and I am still undecided since I am new to this methodology of rejuvinating one's physical being. I am a 55 year old married man with 4 kids and now have some time to attend to me again.

I am considering the Cenegenics program and would like to know what the over all thoughts are here with the contributors to these forums. I trained most of my life with emphasis in the boxing gym and for a while with BJJ. I then got a stress fracture in my L2 and that queited me down for the last two years. I am looking for a great supplement program that introduces maybe HGH or something mild that can help augment if not replace vital hormones and cell turnover to help me along.

I truly appreciate all of your input.

Thanks

Chris G
    We have a clinic right down the street and many of them have switched over since we take a variety of insurance. There was a saving of about 200 bucks a month for people. We even duplicated there supplements pack for 1/3 the price. IMO a ripp off..Once people saw how we are health based and not antiaging, it gave a different impression.

Similar Forum Threads

1. My Cenegenics Experience
    By colkurtz_spf in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 08-06-2014, 06:25 AM
  2. cenegenics ?
    By budreau in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 04:32 PM
  3. cenegenics ?
    By budreau in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0