Lowering hematocrit levels (thick blood)

JeremyM1978

Awards
Hi guys,

I know this has probably been talked about a hundreds times or at least should of been. However i do not see a fresh or recent post regarding it...

Besides giving blood to lower your hematocrit levels, what else can be done?

What are others experiences?

Thanks in advance!

Jeremy

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I would like to know too. I'm walking a fine line with TRT and a hematocrit of 52. I'm on Plavix so blood donation is out of the question. Hopefully someone will respond in the positive....

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

I know this has probably been talked about a hundreds times or at least should of been. However i do not see a fresh or recent post regarding it...

Thanks in advance!

Jeremy
are you blind? the post right above yours covers this topic

JeremyM1978

Awards
hahaha, i see that after the fact 'ambulldog', no need to get rude. I actually wrote this thread outside on a work break, on my iphone... didnt zoom in to see the other topics...

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
hahaha, i see that after the fact 'ambulldog', no need to get rude. I actually wrote this thread outside on a work break, on my iphone... didnt zoom in to see the other topics...
that wasnt rude. dont be so sensitive lol

ripper225

Awards
Take baby aspirin, fish oil. If the HCT is high either donate or, if you can’t, get a phlebotomy.

blood clots are no joke

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could tell a very subtle 'lie' to donate blood? Just make the fill out form look good.

My doctor personally told me to do this. I'm on TRT and recently was having very high rbc symptoms. I donated blood and felt so much better the next day.

I'm in the UK so not sure how different we operate.

All blood is thoroughly tested and dumped if they aren't happy.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys,

Thanks in advance!

Jeremy