Premature ejaculation ?

Layddually

Awards
I am on 200mg of test cyp a week. I have been on it for 3 months. The first month was great as far as erections and sex. But now I have broke out with acne every where but my face, and when I do get it up I last like 30sec. If I get erection and move around or any type of action I loose it. Any suggestions? I thinking about trying proviron or adex. OH and really not much sex drive either but more than before trt.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
200 mgs of test should be broken down into smaller injections more frequently. The most likely culprit would be e2. I can pretty much bet my nuts on it. I would highly suggest to get your e2 sensitive done through dr's or online labs to see where levels are at. Taking 200 mgs of test once a week seems to huge red flag for one of these anti aging clinics which just give you test and money never checking up on you after you pay them. If any of the Dr's patients I work with have these issue. I recommend cortisol, thyroid, and mostly e2 testing. You will find your answer in one of those 3. The problem is getting a competent dr to know how to interpret the results

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
Totally agree with Matrix. 200mg a week is way too much for TRT and it is causing a huge spike in estradiol (E2).
But you never treat anything unless bloodwork backs it up. Get the E2 tested at the very least since it is the most likely culprit and very cheap. You want a level between 15 and 30pg/dL. When mine is just a few points over at 37pg/dL, I have major problems.
I would recommend no more than 150mg per week divided into two injects a week and I really think 100mg would be even better. More is definately not better when it comes to TRT.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Matrix- what are your thoughts on Test Injects SubQ?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I use 29 gauge half inch shoulder 2. Times a week . e2 is stable at 20-25. Libido like 18 years old. I would cut it down slowly letting your body adjust maybe 20-30 mgs every 2 weeks. Dropping from 200 mgs down to 100 will cause a huge crash. One just has to find the sweet spot to where benefits of t with balance of e2. Not every one needs hcg nees to look at benefit to risk ratio. The approach which suggest is less medicine more bang for your buck with least amount of variables to content with least side effects. I have never agree with shot gun "anti aging clinic " approach because dealing with 3 or 4 variables makes it harder to track what is doing what. It may take longer, but there are less bumps in the road and by adding in one variable measure the response you know what the cause of. I know anti aging clinics that start people off 200 mgs/ week with 500 ius hcg with adex .5 m,w,f thrown in just for good measure. Yes no doubt you will feel good probably for 3-4 months then your body will let you know this is not right for you. Peoples lipids go all over the place, e2 gets all unbalanced and have emotional issues. High e2 will also altered neurotransmitter signalling in serotonin, dopamine, and NE pathways which would most likely answer why your pea shooter is going off early. Excessive test can cause excess of dopamine and drop in serotonin which would result in PE. This is why giving a little bit of SSRI or balancing the serotonin pathways works great for PE.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
killer post - thanks