Any reason I cant inject testosterone cypionate daily for TRT????

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
My doctor wants me to inject 1/2cc (100mg) of testosterone cypionate every five days. But, this protocol causes me to have ups and downs.

On my last visit, I told my doctor that I had recently began injecting 10 units of test cypionate every day in my deltoids, intramuscular, using an insulin syringe. This adds up to the 1/2cc every five days like he wants me to do, and I dont have ups and downs!

He said he didn’t like the idea of "everyday injections" but couldn’t elaborate as to why.

Does anyone see anything wrong with this injection protocol given I'm injecting the same amount of test????

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
There is absolutely no reason you can't do this. Get down wit' yo bad self

trytestim

Awards
Do what works. Obviously, daily injections will give you ridiculously stable serum levels. Your doc can do without knowing everything you do. As long as your aggregate dose for the week equals his prescription.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
I tried this every other day what happened to me is the half life of the Test C stacked up on me and I was up and down again. I found out what works is what Dr. Shippen does to his self Test C shots every 3 days I do one better on this I add a shot of HCG 300 IU's the day before each Test C shot of every 3 days. My labs are great TT is in the 900's FT is at the top and Bio T is past mid range. But I need a lot of T my body eats it up as fast as I take it. Right now I do 80 mgs every 3 days with 300 IU's of HCG the day before the Test C shot.

I have Statin Drug damage to my muscles and can't stand up or walk with out a walker this happened last Sept. been on Statin durgs with muscle pain 2 yrs Dr.'s would not listen to me until I could not stand up or walk. Now the pain I am in eats up my T meds.
http://www.spacedoc.com/muscle_pain_statins.htm
My doctor wants me to inject 1/2cc (100mg) of testosterone cypionate every five days. But, this protocol causes me to have ups and downs.

On my last visit, I told my doctor that I had recently began injecting 10 units of test cypionate every day in my deltoids, intramuscular, using an insulin syringe. This adds up to the 1/2cc every five days like he wants me to do, and I dont have ups and downs!

He said he didn’t like the idea of "everyday injections" but couldn’t elaborate as to why.

Does anyone see anything wrong with this injection protocol given I'm injecting the same amount of test????

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

scar tissue, infection risk (particularly if yours comes in 10ml vials, then you are looking at poking the vial 100 times before the vial is done), inaccuracy of dosing small amounts.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
scar tissue, infection risk (particularly if yours comes in 10ml vials, then you are looking at poking the vial 100 times before the vial is done), inaccuracy of dosing small amounts.
Right, all risks you take with injecting at all. Just the chances are multiplied by some.

I for one know pinning prop/ace ED sucks as I felt like a pin cushion.

I would personally just do a M-W-F protocol if you really want to keep the levels steady. Hell, that's what I was doing with prop for a while...being a much shorter ester, and I was fine. This is a common protocol as well.

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
why would test cyp cause ups and downs from going 1x every 5 days? Its not like your using prop or something, I think it may be in your mind. Also, how long have you been on TRT? Naturally if you come down from 500-1000mg to 100 every 5 days there will still be a transition period before you get accustomed to it

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
...and there's the white elephant

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
This is another case where more is not always better even though in this case we are not talking about more testosterone, but more injections. Pmgamer18 has been doing this for a lot of years. He knows that of which he speaks.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
This is another case where more is not always better even though in this case we are not talking about more testosterone, but more injections. Pmgamer18 has been doing this for a lot of years. He knows that of which he speaks.
Be cautious of excessive scare tissue over course of many years
Have you considered a good gel instead?

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
I have been at this doing a shot / day into my thigh I do Test C with a 27g 1ml. x 1/2" lg. needle and my HCG shot with a 30 g x 1/2 pen. I do one leg one day the next the other each time it's a diff. spot never to back to the same spot in 2 weeks. As far as I can see I have no scare tissue some times I hit a tendon and will have a lump for about a week.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I got to where I hated the gel(Testim) it's messy, smells,etc. Androgel isn't strong enough( it takes me two tubes and it's expensive). But, supposedly Androgel is coming out with a stronger version by years end. We'll see.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
At my forum I tell new men try Gels or Compounded creams first yet for me they did not work I had a lot of joint and muscle pain on them and did not know it was the gels doing this. When I switched to shots my pain was gone. I later found out if you have a Thyroid problem it can make your skin Thicker and gels and creams can't get through your skin.

Also I see men doing labs the wrong way on them I tell men to shower the morning of labs and if your doing HCG not to use it the day before your labs. I tell men don't put the gel on the morning of your labs do your labs first. If you get some of the gel near where they take your blood you can spike up your levels very high. Making your Dr. think he needs to lower your dose I have seen labs on myself as high as 1800 putting on Androgel first. Now if you can't get labs in the morning then still shower getting to old gel off your body and when you put on the gel don't put it near where they stick you to take your labs. And wait a good 6 hrs to do your labs after you put on the gel.
I got to where I hated the gel(Testim) it's messy, smells,etc. Androgel isn't strong enough( it takes me two tubes and it's expensive). But, supposedly Androgel is coming out with a stronger version by years end. We'll see.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
New androgel is out already so check with your Dr or you can get compounded testosterone for a good price but make sure its a reputable pharmacy

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I pin eod with a 29-30 gauge insulin pin. I don't think this will cause scar tissue. I pin my delts in the same spots, alternating sides, because they are the leanest area on my body, so I can get right into the muscle. Haven't had an issue with scar tissue

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I'm talking over 10 -15 year period then let me know

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do you think this will happen even with a tiny slin pin? If so, I will def start rotating more often

trytestim

Awards
You guys make great points about excessive injections and risks associated. It seems to me like E3D would have hardly any ups/downs at all...considering the half life and peak time. I choose E3D for my injection frequency. I cant imagine dealing with this stuff that often, forever.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
I find E3D for my Test C works great it's the best I ever felt and I was doing HCG the 2 days each before my Test C shot now I just do HCG the day before it works great. As for E2 Aromasin works the best for me I wish I tried it yrs. ago. I have very stable levels of E2 on this and not E2 rebound.
You guys make great points about excessive injections and risks associated. It seems to me like E3D would have hardly any ups/downs at all...considering the half life and peak time. I choose E3D for my injection frequency. I cant imagine dealing with this stuff that often, forever.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I find E3D for my Test C works great it's the best I ever felt and I was doing HCG the 2 days each before my Test C shot now I just do HCG the day before it works great. As for E2 Aromasin works the best for me I wish I tried it yrs. ago. I have very stable levels of E2 on this and not E2 rebound.
How much aromasin do you take and when? Also how much Test C per week?
Thanks

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
I started on 12.5 mgs or one half a pill but each time I tired to cut the pill in half it messed up the pill. I was doing 12.5 EOD now I just do 25 mgs every 3 to 4 days I gage not going to low by my Rem Sleep wood if I lose it I will wait a fews day to let E2 come back up this go back on every 2 to 3 days.

On Arimidex I was needing more and more because of the rebound effect I was getting at times I was doing .5 mgs every day. And swinging from high to low from day to day. I feel Aromaisin is better for us but one needs to keep an eye out for going to low on it.
How much aromasin do you take and when? Also how much Test C per week?
Thanks

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, that sounds about how I do it.

And I agree with what you're saying.