Bloodtest results - high LH!

chunky d

Awards
I'm a 20 yr old male suffering from low t symptoms - brain fog, erectile dysfunction/low libido, and general fatigue. Bloodwork is post PCT of 3 month Test E/deca/anadrol cycle.

Cycle conssited of
wks 1-3 50mg anadrol/day,
wks 1-12 1000mg Test E/wk, and
wksks 4-10 300mg deca/wk

Blood work seems almost normal.. Could my isues be due to high LH and elevated prolactin? Is there any other bloodwork I should get done, bioavail test?

TSH .848 uIU/mL .45-4.5
T4 6.6 ug/dl 4.5-12.0
Free T4 2.6 1.2-4.9
T3 110 ng/dl 83-215
T3 uptake 39% 24-39
LH 9.1 mIU/ml 1.7-8.6 HIGH
FSH 3.2 mIU/ml 1.5-12.4
Prolactin 10.7 ng/ml 4.0-15.2
Testosterone, Serum 703 ng/dl 249-836
Testosterone, Free 23.62 ng/dl 5.00-21.00 HIGH
% Free Testosterone 3.36% 1.50-4.20
DHEA 563 ng/dl 31-701
Prostate Specific AG, Serum 0.9 ng/ml 0.0-4.0
IGF-1 372 ng/ml 127-424
Estradiol, Sensitive 14 pg/mL 3-70
Progesterone 1.3 ng/mL .2-1.4
SHBG 39.9 nmol/L 14.5-48.4

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
How long after your last clomid/hcg/nolva was the blood drawn

chunky d

Awards
How long after your last clomid/hcg/nolva was the blood drawn
PCT was close to 3 months ago.
Wk 1-2 500iu hcg EOD (10 injectons)
wk 1-4 Clomid 100/100/50/50
wk 1-4 Nolva 40/40/20/20

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
THis needs to be moved to steroid forum not antiaging

Any way your body is trying to kick back on and may take longer. I had a client that came off HRT and had high LH that lasted 6 months till his levels returned to normal. He also had other adrenal issues that needing addressing as well as lifestyle, and few nutritional imbalances.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You may have low t symptoms, but you don't have low t, so i'd start looking into other causes. Lyme disease? some sort of other infection?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Depression?
Body still may being trying to get back to normal. I have seen Dr patients stay like this for 6 month after stopping hrt or other Anabolic steroid withdrawal cases I worked on. Some people take longer to rebound.

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
With high LH, usually you'll have low test. You don't. Your balls are keeping up with the increased LH, which is what tells them to produced testosterone. I agree with EasyEJL, because if you had low test AND high LH, something would be wrong (it would indicate your balls were malfunctioning, and could not keep up with the increased LH production). But simply having high LH, if everything were working properly, one would expect high testosterone, which you have. Just be happy your estradiol isn't higher!!! Your prolactin isn't elevated (looks pretty normal to me, actually), and your thyroids look good as well. I don't know what could be causing you to have increased LH production without low testosterone. The only things I can think of (there is probably a simpler and better solution, and I am NOT a doctor, so this is purely speculation) would be a pituitary adenoma (which I have). This causes your body to secrete extra LH independent of the input stimulus. Or, if your body actually wants to have a higher level of estradiol acting on the hypothalamus (you're not still using an AI or a SERM, are you?), that would cause it to bump up LH. The reason being is that your body measures testosterone through estradiol (since testosterone aromatizes to estradiol). As such, if your estradiol production is inhibited, your body may overcompensate by bumping up LH in an attempt to get the estradiol to the proper level. Anywho, again, I am not a doctor. These are just some thoughts I've come across. Honestly, I PERSONALLY would get a pituitary MRI next, and have a knowledgable endocrinologist look at it and check for an adenoma. I'm sure I'll catch some **** for this, but you know, my adenoma popped out of nowhere (or at least the symptoms). Now that I know it's there, I can treat for it, and if it gets bigger, cut that bitch out. Knowing is definitely better than not knowing! Anywho, hope I helped! Good luck, and keep us informed so that we (or at least I) can learn from you! Take it easy man, and try not to stress out too much over it!
--Brian

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I agree another secondary MRI scan needs to be done by a good endo to rule things out.