The Great Cancer Hoax: The Brilliant Cure the FDA Tried Their Best to Shut Down...

1. The Great Cancer Hoax: The Brilliant Cure the FDA Tried Their Best to Shut Down...

After watching this Video all I can say is WOW. If you have or had cancer do watch this.
    Burzynski the Movie

2. That is disgusting, to think I lost my mother so doctors/pharmaceutical companies can stay rich

Makes me sick..."were doing everything we can"

My ass, ONE man just came up with a non toxic treatment that blows every chemotherapy drug out of the water...... THE FDA TRIED TO PREVENT IT?

/rant... not gunna sleep tonight I'm so fuking mad
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html

3. Some people thought this was a Hoax until they seen the whole movie sorry about your Mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    That is disgusting, to think I lost my mother so doctors/pharmaceutical companies can stay rich

Makes me sick..."were doing everything we can"

My ass, ONE man just came up with a non toxic treatment that blows every chemotherapy drug out of the water...... THE FDA TRIED TO PREVENT IT?

/rant... not gunna sleep tonight I'm so fuking mad
    •   

4. bump.... **** the fda
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cancer Cure in Tick Saliva?
    By rubberring in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-02-2009, 04:08 AM
  2. McCain Campaign's Race Baiting HOAX.
    By Arrogant in forum Politics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-25-2008, 01:07 AM
  3. Cancer cure, using gold and radio!
    By xtraflossy in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 3