Masturbation and weakness - AnabolicMinds.com

Masturbation and weakness

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Answers

Red face Masturbation and weakness

Hi all,

This may sound weird but when i masturbate 4-5 times a day i feel weak and light headed next day.Why is that so.Sorry for my bad English.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Answers

Bro, that's excessive. I would bet money you have too much blood flow the wrong head. Relax. lol
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Answers

lol I seriously thought this was a Markus thread when I first read it. Dude, your shiz doesn't go raw after rubbing it out 4-5 times per day?! Skin might start peeling pretty soon! lol

•   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Answers

...I'm about 3-4 times but hey I've been single for 3 damn years. It doesn't really effect me in terms of strength. Actually If I don't do it at least once a day I get very irritable.

5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Answers

Same haha
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

6. New Member
    Answers

I am really depressed guys.I think this masturbation ruined my life.I got purposefully on anti depressants but it didn't help much.I think i have adrenal fatigue due to years of over stimulation.I am slow thinker and got really bad memory.I am 23.

7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
    I am really depressed guys.I think this masturbation ruined my life.I got purposefully on anti depressants but it didn't help much.I think i have adrenal fatigue due to years of over stimulation.I am slow thinker and got really bad memory.I am 23.
    Its possible, but when I was younger I grabbed myself every chance I got - Im 23 and very easily stimulated. I find that many people on anti-depressants end up worse on the drug than they were before. I really think your issues lie within not having the right stimulation physically and mentally. Try playing some puzzle games or word games, more frequent and varied exercise routines. These change your bodies natural chemistry in a positive manner.
    Franz Kafka

8. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Try taking up another hobby , maybe some crafting , or get a girl friend .
    Dont get me wrong ,I think it is great that you have a constant erection.
    I was like that until I got married .

9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Answers

I'm depressed too. Antidepressants don't do **** to make you better. You guys want to know what helped with my depression? Getting a bj whenever I saw my gf. Unfortunately I've been single for 3 years like I said.

10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

damn.. yall need to slow down... stop jerking it and find a set a chick to hit...

Im on the no masterbation kick and I am so much better off now. Give it a try.

The irritibility is awesome because it makes you aggressive to just go out and get some.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html

11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Lmao.
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.

12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger View Post
    damn.. yall need to slow down... stop jerking it and find a set a chick to hit...

Im on the no masterbation kick and I am so much better off now. Give it a try.

The irritibility is awesome because it makes you aggressive to just go out and get some.
    I've been trying for 3 years bro lol. I have social problems and no car. Everytime I talk to a girl I get caught in the friend zone or no zone at all. I've had sex with girls since than just not often. Just sluts that an ex friend of mine knew.

13. New Member
    Answers

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by DerickVonD View Post
    I've been trying for 3 years bro lol. I have social problems and no car. Everytime I talk to a girl I get caught in the friend zone or no zone at all. I've had sex with girls since than just not often. Just sluts that an ex friend of mine knew.
    At least you banged a girl.Last women i touched was 4 years ago.

14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DerickVonD View Post
    I have social anxiety dis, general anxiety dis w/ panic disorder... all started after a car accident.

I feel your pain brotha! I know how it is. I have worked through a lot of it with the help of some good friends.

This may sound like BS but I assure you its not, if friendzoned often its because you are too nice. I was the same. As soon as I started not being so nice... SCORE!!! no more friendzoning...

not a complete a**hole... just not 'nice'.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html

15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Answers

I have social anxiety dis, general anxiety dis w/ panic disorder... all started after a car accident.

I feel your pain brotha! I know how it is. I have worked through a lot of it with the help of some good friends.

This may sound like BS but I assure you its not, if friendzoned often its because you are too nice. I was the same. As soon as I started not being so nice... SCORE!!! no more friendzoning...

not a complete a**hole... just not 'nice'.
    That's alittle hard to learn, but I guess I'll have to try this. What I mean is since I've been a nice guy all my life, it's hard to tell when to be a douche and when not to. They tell you to be yourself, but we all know that's bull****.

16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.
    Answers

I have been very lucky that I haven't struggled with any of these things. I always had sex with attractive girls and only masturbated to relieve stress and keep stamina up.. But, true story, I was addicted to painkillers several years ago, and went to rehab. I spent 10 months with all guys, and was seriously losing it. I walked 3 miles down the road to a dumpy sports bar, and only one girl was there, fat and ugly. It didnt take much to get her back to her place. Scouts honor, best sex I've ever had.
    My point is this: fat/ugly people are not difficult to get to have sex with you, they dont care if you masturbate alot or have social and panic disorders, and they are typically fantastic in bed!

17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

yeah the big/ugly girls try harder.... Ive noticed bigger girls give better head....

18. Senior Member
    Answers

LOL at this whole thread

19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Answers

yeah the big/ugly girls try harder.... Ive noticed bigger girls give better head....
    They're probably hungry and imagining it being a lollipop!

20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.
    Answers

Yup!

21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Answers

I dont necessarily think of it as being a douche. You know how we all playfully joke with our friends in some way of being a ****? Somehow when it comes to the opposite sex we suddenly shift gears in our approach to conversation - dont do that. Everyone knows when youre conversating differently with people in the same room, its not a good thing.

Moving back to the original - take up a hobby that you have some interest/fascination in that can help sharpen your mental and phsycal skills. Granted, you wont be the amazing artist you want to be straight out so dont get discouraged. But with time and practice you have something to strive for and self confidence in an ability to distinguish yourself with.
    Franz Kafka

22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.
    Answers

I reccomend the same thing. Girls usually don't like being hit on. They like to have fun. If they see you having fun and not stressing and stewing to get up the nerve to say something thats not going to work, they are already likely interested. But if you don't try too hard it works much better. As soon as I started going out just to have fun, and not exclusively trying to get laid, I did all the time.
    Also, if you are not that attractive, don't really try for the 10 at the bar, 6's are just fine.

23. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Jones View Post

I was like that until I got married .
    HAHAHAHA

24. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Answers

The hottest women I ever picked up, I got by ignoring them. I watched every guy in the bar studder through some lame pickup line and they were just waitin to shut em down. Just make eye contact and confidently say hi, then order your drink and sit there. Don't even look at em again. It'll drive em up the wall that you're not interested while everybody else is. After a few drinks you should be loosened up enough to start casual conversation.

25. oli
    Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Talking

i noticed that too!!!

26. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Answers

When I was in high school me and a few friends did an experiment about the effects of sex/masturbation on strength. We tested for our 1 rep max on bench, incline press, squat, dead lift, and power clean. Each of us had had a typical month of sex/masturbation and training (to each his own lol) before the test. Then, we all went without any form of sex/mb for the entire following week. Every one of us went increased our 1 rep max on all lifts by at least 10 pounds on the second test with the exact same training routine. We figured it had to do with losing testosterone.

27. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  237 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    Its possible, but when I was younger I grabbed myself every chance I got - Im 23 and very easily stimulated. I find that many people on anti-depressants end up worse on the drug than they were before. I really think your issues lie within not having the right stimulation physically and mentally. Try playing some puzzle games or word games, more frequent and varied exercise routines. These change your bodies natural chemistry in a positive manner.

hahahahahahahahahahahah, ahahahahaa, THIS IS THE HARDEST i'VE LAUGHED IN A LONG TIME!! tHANKS SO MUCH FOR THIS RESPONSE!!! "Jesus I need to get laid, huh (fires up computer) ahh, lets go to bangbro's and see whats new!! Oh god I can't....God I need to stop...****, SOMEONE GO GET ME A GOD DAMN CROSSWORD PUZZLE!!"

28. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  237 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    I reccomend the same thing. Girls usually don't like being hit on. They like to have fun. If they see you having fun and not stressing and stewing to get up the nerve to say something thats not going to work, they are already likely interested. But if you don't try too hard it works much better. As soon as I started going out just to have fun, and not exclusively trying to get laid, I did all the time.
    Also, if you are not that attractive, don't really try for the 10 at the bar, 6's are just fine.

Coorslight126 says go for the 6's all the time, even if you are attractive!! The 6's are more of a sure thing, the 10's just want the free drinks and the attention, the 6's will actually ****. And once your level of drunkiness goes up a few notches the 6's start getting to be 10's anyways, and a 6 who is good in bed is better than a 10 who is a dead lay. Or you might luck up and get a couple 6's in your bed at the same time, now you got a damn 12!! Hell yea

29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CoorsLight126 View Post
    Coorslight126 says go for the 6's all the time, even if you are attractive!! The 6's are more of a sure thing, the 10's just want the free drinks and the attention, the 6's will actually ****. And once your level of drunkiness goes up a few notches the 6's start getting to be 10's anyways, and a 6 who is good in bed is better than a 10 who is a dead lay. Or you might luck up and get a couple 6's in your bed at the same time, now you got a damn 12!! Hell yea
    Kind of reminds me when George Carlin said, "I never ****ed a ten, but one night I ****ed five twos and that should count."

30. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    Bro, that's excessive. I would bet money you have too much blood flow the wrong head. Relax. lol
    lol

31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CoorsLight126 View Post

Bro the 6's and 7's are better. The 9's and 10's suck. They're one time deals even if they think they're not and usually, if shes with a guy, the only reason he puts up with her is the trophy girl looks - but hes got another girl on the side who actually pleases him. They're just a pretty face and it's all they have to show; the rest is stress/drama I dont need to deal with even if its for a night. If I can have a better conversation and find more use from the table my drink is on... this isn't happening.

Oh yeah... remember how "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder?" That 6/7 may be a perfect 10 in more ways than one but you would never know just from looking at her.
    Franz Kafka

32. New Member
    Answers

From tomorrow,I will quite fapping for good,only once a month.I know it is very hard but i have to do it.

33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.
    Answers

@ coorslight. I totally agree bro. I was such a stuck up tool in my twenties that I always thought I could get that 20 back to my place so I turned down a 9+3 or a 5+6, and guess whose dumbass never had a threesome because of it? This guy....

34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
    From tomorrow,I will quite fapping for good,only once a month.I know it is very hard but i have to do it.
    Good for you... I swear it helps... I dont know why but I am better off now that I barely ever do it. And I get laid more often.

35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bomcgraw View Post
    When I was in high school me and a few friends did an experiment about the effects of sex/masturbation on strength. We tested for our 1 rep max on bench, incline press, squat, dead lift, and power clean. Each of us had had a typical month of sex/masturbation and training (to each his own lol) before the test. Then, we all went without any form of sex/mb for the entire following week. Every one of us went increased our 1 rep max on all lifts by at least 10 pounds on the second test with the exact same training routine. We figured it had to do with losing testosterone.
    Thats interesting but placebo effect most likely. I dont have links but I did read a few studies on this at one point a while back that showed that there was no impact due to masterbation, or lack thereof on strength.

36. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Thats interesting but placebo effect most likely. I dont have links but I did read a few studies on this at one point a while back that showed that there was no impact due to masterbation, or lack thereof on strength.
    I was wonderin if the effects were real or not. We only tried it the one time and without much control to the experiment there were a lot of other factors that could have caused the increase.

37. New Member
    Answers

I also noticed my strength dips if have sex or masturbate before the gym, thats I what i tell all my ladies so they know no to mess with daddy:

38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bboyflash View Post
    I also noticed my strength dips if have sex or masturbate before the gym, thats I what i tell all my ladies so they know no to mess with daddy:
    hmmm... maybe time to for me to check for more studies on this.

39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.
    Answers

I wont bust a nut like, say an hour preworkout because it just takes the fight right outta me. But any other time in the next 23 hours is open season, regardless if it may lower my numbers. Plenty of other things available to give me aggression in the gym if I need them.

40. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  237 lbs.
    Answers

guys, i dont know if you know this or not but test levels are actually higher after you bust your nut, scientifically proven. Muhammed Ali went for a year w/out sex for nothing, he's lucky he didn't get his boner punched off in the fight

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. masturbation
    By engival in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-10-2009, 09:23 AM
  2. masturbation, yes or no while on PCT?
    By Babo in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 01:03 AM
  3. Masturbation???
    By zachconley123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-06-2008, 01:54 AM
  4. Masturbation
    By Necroticism in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-01-2008, 08:09 PM
  5. your weakness