PLEASE HELP

L

luvbest1

Awards
If someone with any kind of knowledge please help. ok ive been dealing with chlamdyial prostatitis for awhile now. its giving me a small varicocele and the varicocele has caused damage in the area to the left testicle and veins in the area. im suffering from ED semen watery sprem and months ago i had chronic pain in my scrotum. the pain in the scrotum is not been bad anymore i really dont even feel pain down there anymore to be honest. but some times when i try to do something heavy lefting wise or strain my abdomin i can feel the pain come back. i just recently had an ultra sound and the docter said i have a small varicole. and damage in the area i been kind of new that so it wasnt anythang. new from my own knowledge of doing research on this situation, then i just got my semen anaylis back and that came back normal, but showed that i did lose some sprem count. i know im suffering from infertility i really dont think that test was not accurate cause just from going thru. this situation for months now ive had so much liquid watery sprem. the only reason why on te test for the semen might not have been that bad is cause. i been dieting better with alot of furits and giving my body better nutrints so i think thats been helping. the urologist i was seen tells me that the embolization procedure, wouldnt be good for me cause where the damge. is i can mess up an artery.

I personally know that the embolization procedure is 100 percent artery certified the urolgist i was seen just dont care and im see a new doc soon and i want that procedure done to help with the infertility. and i want to know if i got a prostate msg would it help with the prostatits i dealing with, another thang is the blood flow in circulation from the testicles to the heart is a problem cause im strating to have chest problem. i know blood flow and circulation is a big problem probably the main no flow down there if some one has any knowledge please help thank you names ray.

D

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
then i just got my semen anaylis back and that came back normal, but showed that i did lose some sprem count.
i know im suffering from infertility i really dont think that test was accurate because just from going what I'm going through this situation for months now ive had so much liquid watery sprem.
Sounds like it's going to be very hard to convince you of the truth.

No one, and I mean no one can judge fertility by looking at their sperm.

I have had a varicocele for over 40 years now and I have 3 children and a very strong libido. Varicoceles are very common among men and no real problem in most cases.

L

luvbest1

Awards
yeah i here ya bro its just im not far from where i need to be. all i think id need to relife the pain and infertility im dealing with. is to get the simple embolizarion procedure done it would help me alot. seeing my stiuaiton is as bad as im making it seem but, it is stressful cause this. isnt a natural situation for me my varicocele was caused by me being to sexually active and not protecting my self, and by using condoms with most of the females. i was involve with good thang its none, where then what im dealing with now. but id never want go thru anythang like this again or want no man to. so guys be smart please im smarter and wiser now, i appricate your comment my friend thanks alot.