Naturally muscular testosterone???

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.62%

Naturally muscular testosterone???

If someone is naturally muscular without ever lifting a weight does that mean he has high testosterone.Cause when I tell people i'm going to bodybuild get big they tell me I already have muscles especially women.And guys tell me if I worked out I could get big but they say I shouldn't cause im already built.But I was hit in the testicle a few months ago and it seems like im getting belly fat and my energy levels suck.I always had a ****ty diet but still im a good size naturally.I recently started eating three meals a day and put on 20 pounds.I'm tryin to lose that now I'm used to eating 1 one meal a day so maybe that's why i'm gaining weight.I walk 5 miles a day and do calisthetics tryin to lose that weight and belly fat.But that testicle injury ruined my life no energy gaining fat and low libido weak erection.But my testosterone is 449 ng/dl mid range and my free is 13.3

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

It sounds like your a endo-mesomorph, you should lift weights cos you most likely will make gains fast. Its more than test levels that determine somatotype. Some women make fantastic gains without juice. Its a combination of factors, primarily genetic, that determine your physique, hormones are only one component.
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.51%

Any male reading this who has NEVER had an extremely hard hit to their testicles at some point in their life please post so the OP will know how common this is.

Personally, I can't count the number of times I've taken a hard hit to my testicles and I have three children and a strong libido.

By the way, I'm 6" tall and weigh 240. When I weighed 200, I looked like I was anorexic.

Eating one meal a day is the worst thing you can possibly do for health. Your body needs a constant supply of proteins and nutrients to run optimally. You may have gotten away with it at one point in your life, but now either age or that diet has caught up with you and you are suffering from the results.
    You are eating all of your calories in one sitting. Your body can only handle so many calories at a time, so where do you think the excess calories are going? In addition to that, eating one meal a day slows down your metabolic rate, so now you are trying to metabolize excess calories with a slower metabolism.

What are your estrogen levels?
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by 4evathrowed View Post
    If someone is naturally muscular without ever lifting a weight does that mean he has high testosterone.Cause when I tell people i'm going to bodybuild get big they tell me I already have muscles especially women.And guys tell me if I worked out I could get big but they say I shouldn't cause im already built.But I was hit in the testicle a few months ago and it seems like im getting belly fat and my energy levels suck.I always had a ****ty diet but still im a good size naturally.I recently started eating three meals a day and put on 20 pounds.I'm tryin to lose that now I'm used to eating 1 one meal a day so maybe that's why i'm gaining weight.I walk 5 miles a day and do calisthetics tryin to lose that weight and belly fat.But that testicle injury ruined my life no energy gaining fat and low libido weak erection.But my testosterone is 449 ng/dl mid range and my free is 13.3
    Called being genetically blessed.
    Some people t levels are 450 and they are
    monsters the others I know that are skinny runts with tt of 800
    do not get so wrapped up in the numbers does not means a damn thing in how the body has greater abiltie To use it.
  5. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DragonRider View Post
    Any male reading this who has NEVER had an extremely hard hit to their testicles at some point in their life please post so the OP will know how common this is.

Personally, I can't count the number of times I've taken a hard hit to my testicles and I have three children and a strong libido.

By the way, I'm 6" tall and weigh 240. When I weighed 200, I looked like I was anorexic.

Eating one meal a day is the worst thing you can possibly do for health. Your body needs a constant supply of proteins and nutrients to run optimally. You may have gotten away with it at one point in your life, but now either age or that diet has caught up with you and you are suffering from the results.
    You are eating all of your calories in one sitting. Your body can only handle so many calories at a time, so where do you think the excess calories are going? In addition to that, eating one meal a day slows down your metabolic rate, so now you are trying to metabolize excess calories with a slower metabolism.

What are your estrogen levels?
    Read that, then read it again.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I wouldn't make the assumption that test is naturally high because it's not the only factor that determines muscle growth & development. Most teens have raging test levels but they're weak when compared with adults that have low test levels but have some years of training under their belt.

Also, 200 pounds don't look the same on everyone. Some have a different bone structure and they may weigh 200 but appear to be 215 while others may weigh 200 and look 185.

Lastly, I'd be lifting more weights and ditch calisthenics. Calisthenics aren't bad but they're not better than free weights.

Similar Forum Threads

1. 13 Ways to Naturally Boost Your Testosterone Levels
    By lutherblsstt in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 09-05-2011, 02:31 PM
  2. how far did you get naturally
    By UnrealMachine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 07-10-2010, 12:33 PM
  3. Advice needed on increasing Testosterone naturally
    By shyguava in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-06-2008, 09:06 PM
  4. How to Naturally Increase Testosterone?
    By LhuRecman in forum Bulking
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 07-03-2008, 12:28 AM
  5. Most Muscular
    By VolcomX311 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-31-2007, 04:03 PM