Can I use this injection protocol for TRT??

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I have been jumping back and forth between Testim, and Testosterone Cypionate injections. My doctor doesn’t care which I use as long as my testosterone levels stay under 1000, and hematocrit is ok.

The Testim keeps me better regulated and steady, but it's not convenient for me to use. The test cypionate Injections are more convenient, but they seem to give me ups and downs (My doctor has me injecting 100mg=1/2cc (IM) every five days).

My question is this:

Using a 29gauge 1/2" diabetic syringe, can I follow an "every other day" schedule of 1/4cc injected into my delt or quad (IM), in order to try to maintain a more even distribution of testosterone into my body??

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I have been jumping back and forth between Testim, and Testosterone Cypionate injections. My doctor doesn’t care which I use as long as my testosterone levels stay under 1000, and hematocrit is ok.

The Testim keeps me better regulated and steady, but it's not convenient for me to use. The test cypionate Injections are more convenient, but they seem to give me ups and downs (My doctor has me injecting 100mg=1/2cc (IM) every five days).

My question is this:

Using a 29gauge 1/2" diabetic syringe, can I follow an "every other day" schedule of 1/4cc injected into my delt or quad (IM), in order to try to maintain a more even distribution of testosterone into my body??

Also, I know its a pain to use such a small needle, but I understand its better for multiple injections over long periods of time and still effective. Unless I have been given bad info......

jdub1980

Awards
I just started using the 28g insulin syringe for injecting 50mg every 3 days based on advice I got on this forum. Much better than the larger needles. Will be alternating injection sites between delts and quads also.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established

My question is this:

1/4 cc of test eod does not = 100 mgs per week
other wise yes you can.

beachjock2008

Awards
I have been on TRT for almost two years now. I started with testim gel and had to go to the test injections also. I started the injections at 1/2 cc per week and have been bumped up to 1 cc per week for the last 8 months and I started shooting 1/2 cc and then 4 days later I give the other 1/2 and it keeps me from having the ups and downs. It take about 4 days for the levels to start to drop so the two shots per week works great for me. Not sure if EOD would be over kill for me. Plus that is a lot of injections. Have you talked to your DR about starting HCG to help with the shrinking of your balls? IT DOES HELP!

B

jdub1980

Awards
My doc said he is going to start me on HCG when I go back to see him on June 8. Do you stay on HCG for as long as you are on test injections? Did it help you lose excess weight?

crazycrew

crazycrew

Awards
No. HCG is supplimented to allow your testes to produce other vital hormones as well as keep your testies from shrinking. It also will up TT some.