Sustanon 350 dosage.

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
I'm starting a low test therapy without a doctor, only because most doctors frown on steroids. About 2 years ago I had my test levels checked it came back at 380 free test. I'm 42 now so this was 2 years ago and I was 40. I tried all these natural boosters but I think they are a bump if anything. So anyway when I complained about the low 380 number she said thats in the normal 300-900 range....but I said that's on the low end...so suffice to say it was her way or the highway, so I'm on the highway. I'm 5'10 185 solid, good muscle tone but I feel like **** and loose energy fast. My question is what dosage should I do as a anti aging shot? I don't want to do it for crazy gains....just feel like an alpha male again.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
There are tons of drs out there that be willng to help. Playing around with black market stuff is russian roulette. Sus 350 more like 280 mgs due to they are 15-20%. Underdosed in the first place. You are also risking infection from bacteria and stings like hell from ba content. As long as u show good dr the results then it be a no brainer,.

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
There are tons of drs out there that be willng to help. Playing around with black market stuff is russian roulette. Sus 350 more like 280 mgs due to they are 15-20%. Underdosed in the first place. You are also risking infection from bacteria and stings like hell from ba content. As long as u show good dr the results then it be a no brainer,.
Thanks man, I always worry about that too. I wish I knew a doctor in NY that prescribed without bias.

D

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
You really don't want to use sustanon for TRT although that's what it was invented for. The different esters were meant to allow for once a month injections. It was of course a miserable failure at its intended purpose.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
willing to travel to PA then we can talk :)

F

fryzway

Awards
Matrix, where are you in PA ? I am going to see the Bio Identical doc in Pitt. Are you close to there ? Do you have your own TRT practice ?