HCG

beachjock2008

Awards
Need some help with HCG use. I have been put on HCG after two years of being on TRT and I have been two different things from the Dr and the Pharm. If you have REAL expereince with using HCG and are willing to asnwer a few questions please let me know!!

Thanks

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
Your pharmacist is ill informed. Insulin syringes are the preferred method to inject HCG and you can inject it anywhere.

jdub1980

Awards
Where do you guys get your HCG from? Its too expensive at my local compounding pharmacy.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
ive used it, not as a script tho.

what do you want to know?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Need some help with HCG use. I have been put on HCG after two years of being on TRT and I have been two different things from the Dr and the Pharm. If you have REAL expereince with using HCG and are willing to asnwer a few questions please let me know!!

Thanks
what do you need to know?
ask a question

jdub1980

Awards
Not sure what the thread starter was asking, but my main question was about what pharmacies carry HCG. I was hoping to get my next script filled at Walgreens, Rite-Aid, Sam's Club or any chain pharmacy. Currently getting my test cyp at Walgreens. I can get HCG at a compounding pharmacy, but its pricey.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
alldaychemist
I suggest the dr's patients who do not have insurance to goto this site to order it.

trytestim

Awards
CVS, Walgreens both can order it where I am

jdub1980

Awards
Thanks for input. Will try to get it from Walgreens. Is there a particular name brand I should ask for, like Novarel or Pregnyl?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
ive only use Pregnyl. try ordering it online like mentioned above tho. its really cheap

trytestim

Awards
i get generic....ask for chorionic gonodotropin... i asked for human chorionic gonadotropin and they could not find it by looking that up

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
alldaychemist
I suggest the dr's patients who do not have insurance to goto this site to order it.
I had heard that site was having issues with people having there creditcard numbers stolen.

Are they g2g now?

jdub1980

Awards
I hope All Day Chemist is legit. I just ordered some HCG from them for the first time. Will see how it goes.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I refer the drs I consult with to have patients use that site for hcg. Never an issue so far

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established

Thanks
I would love to know if you have had any improvement after 2 months.

jdub1980

Awards
I ordered some HCG from AllDayChemist and my package has been stuck for a week at customs in New York. How long does it take to come through customs?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
takes me about 10 -14 business day

jdub1980

Awards
Got my HCG from ADC yesterday and I have one quick question. I have heard that bacteriostatic water is only good for 28 days from the time it is opened and I only used 4 ml of a 30 ml vial. Can I reuse this bacteriostatic water after that 28 day period?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Got my HCG from ADC yesterday and I have one quick question. I have heard that bacteriostatic water is only good for 28 days from the time it is opened and I only used 4 ml of a 30 ml vial. Can I reuse this bacteriostatic water after that 28 day period?
IT good for long time in fridge only when something is mixed in with it possible. Not by itself and does not have to be kept cold.