Got my Labs Back, Am I going to Die? Please take a look - AnabolicMinds.com

Got my Labs Back, Am I going to Die? Please take a look

1. New Member

Got my Labs Back, Am I going to Die? Please take a look

I will simply post the items that are flagged as out of rage.
    Tot Testosterone: 233
    Free Testosterone: 5.3
    LH: 0.1
    FSH: 0.1
    Estradiol: 45.11

Alc1 5.7
    Random Insulin: 11
    Vitamin D: 22.7
    Hydroxprogesterone: 14
    Pregnenolone: 29

Cholesterol: 152
    Triglycerides: 149
    HDL: 35
    LDL: 95
    Chol/HDL Ratio 4.3
    LDL Particle Size 20.3 (Type B Small)
    LDL Particle Total 1558 (high)
    Small LDL Particle 925
    HDL Particle Count: 26.6
    HDL Large Particle 1.3

hs CRP 3.2

HGB 17.8
    PBC: 5.94
    IGF-I (somatomedin-C) 76
    Thyroxine Free (FT4): .79

The thing that alarms me the most here is the hs CRP at 3.2 and the LDL particle issue.
    I went to a DO doctor in NJ who ran these tests. I have had hundreds of blood tests and lipid profiles over the years, no doctor ever did one as good as this one, with so much information.

I have been on 2.5 mg of Crestor for the last couple of years. I cut the minimum dose in half. Min FDA therapeutic dose of 5mg per day. On the surface my lipids are fine. But I see I need to work on the particle size, and figure out why the CPR is elevated.
    We are still waiting for the other results, liver enzymes, kidney functions etc. Speaking of kidney functions, I do notice bubbles when I pee sometimes. Not sure if there is anything wrong.

As far as Testosterone, I was on a very small dose of androgel, 2 pumps a day which equals 2.5 mg per day. We reduced it to that because I started to develop high blood pressure lately. Well with 2.5 mg its clearly is doing NOTHING, lol.
    The CO said to stop all TRT for one month to reset everything and then we will try shots.
    Went to my cardiologist and we are doing a stress test and an echo just for good measure.

I would LOVE some input and thoughts on all this

2. New Member

Just to add, he is giving my vitamin d injections
  3. Elite Member

Your dr is a real tool lol
    2.5 grams of agel what a joke more like 10 grams is needed
    thyroid is way low as well.
    •   

4. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    Yea I agree. That's why he is not my doc anymore he was giving me 5 grams then my total t came in at 780 and he said it was way too high. He wanted me to cut it right then, but I didn't. Until my BP went up. This is a new doc I am seeing now. So we stopes everything last week. No gel at all. I feel like crap. He wants to get a baseline for 30 days then we try shots.

Re the thyroid: why would it be low?
  5. New Member

Matrix here is my thyroid panel,

TSH 1.4 range .24 -4
    T4. 5.4. Range 4.5 - 12
    T3 Uptake 27. Range 24 -39
    Free T4 .79. LOW. Range .93- 1.70
    T3 122 range 88 - 200
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

IGF looks low, what's the range on that test? And what does your DHEA-S look like?
  7. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    IGF looks low, what's the range on that test? And what does your DHEA-S look like?
    DHEA was 178

And they don't indicate a range for IGF
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

You should always try to post ranges, otherwise it makes it hard (if not impossible) for people to know how to give feedback.

Any range for that DHEA test? Did they test DHEA-S as well?

Your free t4 is low, did they test reverse-T3? (RT3)
    If not, get it next time. Personally I'm not too great on reading into TSH levels.
  9. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    You should always try to post ranges, otherwise it makes it hard (if not impossible) for people to know how to give feedback.

Any range for that DHEA test? Did they test DHEA-S as well?

Your free t4 is low, did they test reverse-T3? (RT3)
    If not, get it next time. Personally I'm not too great on reading into TSH levels.
    Tsh are a waste of time when a person is stressed. It gives false readings.
    Your ft4 and t4 is low out of range
    could be several factors namely adrenals or stress induced nutritional or other hormonal issues. Need to see entire case to make a determination. Not enough information
  10. Senior Member

Tsh are a waste of time when a person is stressed. It gives false readings.
    Your ft4 and t4 is low out of range
    could be several factors namely adrenals or stress induced nutritional or other hormonal issues. Need to see entire case to make a determination. Not enough information
    ldl particle size can be fixed with more fiber, less fructose and sucrose.
  11. New Member

I know this is an old thread, but lately I am showing some symptoms of thyroid problems.
    I asked my doctor about the thyroid being too low back then this was done.
    He said it was normal for someone on Testosterone.
    Had I not been on T it would be abnormal.
    Does that make any sense?
    Do these numbers indicate hypoactive thyroid?
  12. Elite Member

I already identifed possibility.as yes for thyroid but you need to.know why sound pituitary with good tsh or calorie restriction.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  13. New Member

Matrix Im reviving this old thread for a reason. Do these labs indicate hypoactive thyroid? This only just dawned on me recently, but I have many symptoms of under active thyroid.
    I have switched docs so many times in the last year I'm not even sure if we rechecked the thyroid
  14. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by jonko View Post
    I know this is an old thread, but lately I am showing some symptoms of thyroid problems.
    I asked my doctor about the thyroid being too low back then this was done.
    He said it was normal for someone on Testosterone.
    Had I not been on T it would be abnormal.
    Does that make any sense?
    Do these numbers indicate hypoactive thyroid?
    I question that as I have seen thousand of lab results and this is not normal
    one needs to see Free t4 and free t3 with comparison to rt3, low T4 is a huge red flag..
    Personally I think your Thyroid levels are all bound up. as well as low t-3 uptake there may be low thyroid issues. As in many cases I have seen fix the thyroid igf-1 comes up ..
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  15. New Member

when one has low or hypoactive thyroid how is it fixed? Meds?
  16. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by jonko View Post
    when one has low or hypoactive thyroid how is it fixed? Meds?
    You find out why and address it accordingly
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

Jonko ... you are a self-admitted hypochondriac and almost every single post you've ever made is about some problem you have - or asking if this chemical or that chemical - or this treatment or that - will fix this problem or that one. Go look at your posting history brother. You've also admitted to anxiety and stress problems.

What's your lifestyle? You aren't going to fix yourself by coming to the forums and looking for specific compounds and treatments to correct specific ailments.

Do you work out? What are your workouts like? Do you work out hard? How much cardio do you do per week? What's your diet like?

Look man, I suffer from anxiety and hypochondria too - but it's only an issue for me when I'm sitting around worrying about it and I'm not in shape. After Hurricane Katrina - I was focused more on getting my life back together with a flooded house than I was on my physical condition. Lack of workout and proper lifestyle combined with the stress of losing everything caused me to get out of shape real quick. I started getting dizzy spells and couldn't walk - I had all kinds of **** going on with me. I shudder to think what a blood panel would have looked like.

It's like Matrix says - you're all out of balance - out of kilter. You need to settle this thing down to baseline - live right, do everything right - and then try these bloods again. Do that for a year. Make a contract with yourself that you're not going to read stuff on the internet about ailments you have - or try to read the tea leaves in your bloodwork panels that come out with all kinds of things out of spec.

Instead - make the next year about working out smart - and eating smart.

Try that. I'll bet that will fix more problems than any doctor will.

Oh - and stay off any compounds - make it a NATURAL year.
  18. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    Jonko ... you are a self-admitted hypochondriac and almost every single post you've ever made is about some problem you have - or asking if this chemical or that chemical - or this treatment or that - will fix this problem or that one. Go look at your posting history brother. You've also admitted to anxiety and stress problems.

What's your lifestyle? You aren't going to fix yourself by coming to the forums and looking for specific compounds and treatments to correct specific ailments.

Do you work out? What are your workouts like? Do you work out hard? How much cardio do you do per week? What's your diet like?

Look man, I suffer from anxiety and hypochondria too - but it's only an issue for me when I'm sitting around worrying about it and I'm not in shape. After Hurricane Katrina - I was focused more on getting my life back together with a flooded house than I was on my physical condition. Lack of workout and proper lifestyle combined with the stress of losing everything caused me to get out of shape real quick. I started getting dizzy spells and couldn't walk - I had all kinds of **** going on with me. I shudder to think what a blood panel would have looked like.

It's like Matrix says - you're all out of balance - out of kilter. You need to settle this thing down to baseline - live right, do everything right - and then try these bloods again. Do that for a year. Make a contract with yourself that you're not going to read stuff on the internet about ailments you have - or try to read the tea leaves in your bloodwork panels that come out with all kinds of things out of spec.

Instead - make the next year about working out smart - and eating smart.

Try that. I'll bet that will fix more problems than any doctor will.

Oh - and stay off any compounds - make it a NATURAL year.
    Very good point !!!
    I can not stress this enough, majority of people I deal with even with Dr's have listen to idiots or self proclaimed gurus on line resulting in only making the matters worse. It takes some times over 6 months just to get the person back to base line. Usually with the proper testing imbalances can be found which are > 70% lifestyles of simple changes which make a world of a difference. This is why the average person who ends up in the office usually has been through the ringer with medical professional because they are just chasing numbers and not looking at the underlying cause. This is why our health care system is all fu up !!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Just got labs back...need some input
    By BadSeed in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 01:19 PM
  2. Getting back into the GYM with Animal, Appnut, and USP Labs
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 07-30-2009, 05:50 PM
  3. New Labs are back.
    By pmgamer18 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 17