Testostrone Issue, 33 healthy male. Any Help?

razzztazzz44

Awards
Hey Everyone,
I'm 33 healthy male and have a Testosterone issue due to steroids usage 10 years ago.

When I was about 20yrs old I did 3 cycles in a row of testosterone from TJ with a few other steroids never did a good PCT and thought I was ok.

Around the age 24 I felt horrible with all the severe low T symptoms. I saw my primary doctor at Kaiser and he said my levels were normal and I had a psychiatric issues. I was put on anti depressants for a long time and suffered even more.

I finally went to go see a hormone Dr. at the age of 31 and he said my levels were 250. I was put on hcg 500iu 2-3 times a week along with 50mg of Clomid a day for 3 months and got my levels about *** and felt great.

Problem was that a few months pass by and my levels dropped about 400. So I was put on the regime again, hcg and Clomid… Same results few months later my test levels dropped.

I don’t think this doctor knows what he is doing so I’m coming to you guys for help.

But I do want to tell you that I'm currently taking a prohormone to boost my levels so I can function then once off try to jump start it again with HCG and clomid?

ErgoTropin 1 pill (also the recommended dose is 2)
5-androstano[3,2-c]pyrazole-3-one-17ol-THP-ether 30mg
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 35mg
l-arginine HCL,AAKG 1500mg

StanoVar 1 pill (the recommended dose is 2 a day)
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one 30mg
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1 4-diene-3-17b-diol 35mg
6'7-dihydroxybergamottin 50mg
And 30 days later take 250iu of hcg 2 times a week for 1 month and continue the clomid with a taper off method and pray that it works.

Do you think I should take the hcg and clomid while I’m on the cycle, Or not? Or take just the clomid and not the hcg or none I dont know what works?

Here are my results, the report has alot of numbers on it so if you would like me to Email it to you just let me know.

The only thing I was taking was NMDA from muscle warfare for about 2 weeks before I did the lab tests. NMDA has D-Aspartic acid in it and I was feeling a little better but then just decided to get my labs done

Also was taking pure IGF premium used about 15ml in 1 week under my tounge before I did the lab tests

120-520 mcg/dL DHEA Sulfate (serum) 248
[/B]Estradiol (serum) 34 <= 56 pg/mL
7-100 nmol/LSex Hormone Binding Globulin, SHBG (serum) 42
Luteinizing Hormone (serum) Male 0.80-7.60 mIU/m 7.40
Follicular Stimulating Hormone, FSH (serum)Male 0.7-11.1 mIU/mL 7.7
2.5-17.0 ng/mLProlactin 4.9
Prostate Specific Antigen, PSA (serum)* 0.69 <= 2.00 ng/mL
IGF-1/IGFBP-3 Ratio (serum) 0.07-0.21 0.19
Insulin-like Growth Factor Binding Protein-3, IGFBP-3 (serum) 3.5-7.1 mcg/mL 3.8
Insulin-like Growth Factor 1, IGF-1 (serum) 114-289 ng/mL 192
Dihydrotestosterone, DHT (serum) 29.0-90.0 ng/dL 57.7
Free Testosterone (serum)* 8.69-54.69 pg/mL 9.86
Androstenedione 0.6-3.1 ng/mL 2.1
Vitamin D 50-100 ng/mL 29

any input would be great or if you know a good dr that knows what he is doing please let me know, I live in San Diego..

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
Hey Everyone,
I'm 33 healthy male and have a Testosterone issue due to steroids usage 10 years ago.

Since you have this problem doesn't it seem like this is a bad idea to do this?

But I do want to tell you that I'm currently taking a prohormone to boost my levels so I can function then once off try to jump start it again with HCG and clomid?

ErgoTropin 1 pill (also the recommended dose is 2)
5-androstano[3,2-c]pyrazole-3-one-17ol-THP-ether 30mg
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 35mg
l-arginine HCL,AAKG 1500mg

StanoVar 1 pill (the recommended dose is 2 a day)
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one 30mg
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1 4-diene-3-17b-diol 35mg
6'7-dihydroxybergamottin 50mg
And 30 days later take 250iu of hcg 2 times a week for 1 month and continue the clomid with a taper off method and pray that it works.
I would not recommend trying a clomid restart while using any prohormones, but then if I had your problem and I knew it was from steroid use, I would never touch a prohormone ever again. It's only going to exacerbate your problems.
Also, if I was going to try a clomid restart, I would drop the HCG and use clomid only.

Westwood

Westwood

Awards
U sound like a candidate for HRT for life. spectrumhrt.com There are a few more good clinics I have worked with, but Spectrum is good.

Quit ****ing with those prohormones and stop experimenting on yourself. just advice

4evathrowed

Awards
You should have never used steroids a 23 has enough T to build muscle naturally.

SHREDDEDDDD

SHREDDEDDDD

Awards
I'm 33 also and lately ive been having low test level symptoms ,im getting blood work done next week to see where i am at