Critique my labs please

BadSeed

BadSeed

Awards
Hey guys,

Just got my labs back today after 60 days on HRT. I take 1.25ml of 150ml/mg Test and DHEA transdermal cream ed applied straight to the boys and .5mg Arimidex MWF.

I also take all the usuals: multi, protein, preworkout, phospha (post workout), joint support, 5000ui D3, 10mg ed creatine mono, and 10mg ed Taurine. Diet is 3000 cal/day clean. Workouts are brutal - 4 days a week. Minimal cardio.

I'm 32, 225 lbs, 13% bf with a baseline test level of 430 ish.

After 60 days on the above protocol, here are the results:

Test: 1078
Free Test: 478
Estrodiol: 28
Dihrydrotestosterone: 244 (this is not a typo)
PSA: .03

I took these labs the day before I started a Helladrol cycle at 100mg ed on top of my HRT. I am now at 2 weeks 3 days into the 6 week cycle. I also run N2Guard while on cycle. This is my first cycle of anything.

Dihydro seems off the charts to me, and estrogen seems high based on the Arimidex I'm already taking.

Also of interest is that my cholosterol ratio is off, high bad cholesterol, my red blood cell count is high (6.04), and I am low in Ferritin.

Looking for some thoughts on these numbers and also some feedback as to whether or not I should discontinue use of the Helladrol. Must say, aside from from shrinkage in the nuts, I feel like a beast. Minor acne, but no mood swings, no lethargy, and libido is crazy high - though it seemed higher (uncontrollably so at times, my poor gf) prior to starting the Helladrol.

Thanks for reading.

D

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
Estrogen is very good at 28pg, but the use of Arimidex is notorious for skrewing up your cholesterol. If sexual function is good, then estrogen level is good.
The libido is a direct result of your elevated DHT. That me be from the DHEA cream applied to the testis. I don't know, I've never heard of that before.
Whty are you supplementing DHEA? Do you have blood tests showing low DHEA?

crazycrew

crazycrew

Awards
Hey guys,

Just got my labs back today after 60 days on HRT. I take 1.25ml of 150ml/mg Test and DHEA transdermal cream ed applied straight to the boys and .5mg Arimidex MWF.

I also take all the usuals: multi, protein, preworkout, phospha (post workout), joint support, 5000ui D3, 10mg ed creatine mono, and 10mg ed Taurine. Diet is 3000 cal/day clean. Workouts are brutal - 4 days a week. Minimal cardio.

I'm 32, 225 lbs, 13% bf with a baseline test level of 430 ish.

After 60 days on the above protocol, here are the results:

Test: 1078
Free Test: 478
Estrodiol: 28
Dihrydrotestosterone: 244 (this is not a typo)
PSA: .03

I took these labs the day before I started a Helladrol cycle at 100mg ed on top of my HRT. I am now at 2 weeks 3 days into the 6 week cycle. I also run N2Guard while on cycle. This is my first cycle of anything.

Dihydro seems off the charts to me, and estrogen seems high based on the Arimidex I'm already taking.

Also of interest is that my cholosterol ratio is off, high bad cholesterol, my red blood cell count is high (6.04), and I am low in Ferritin.

Looking for some thoughts on these numbers and also some feedback as to whether or not I should discontinue use of the Helladrol. Must say, aside from from shrinkage in the nuts, I feel like a beast. Minor acne, but no mood swings, no lethargy, and libido is crazy high - though it seemed higher (uncontrollably so at times, my poor gf) prior to starting the Helladrol.

Thanks for reading.
Your test level are too high which will cause your hemo to elevate.. You should be donating blood once a month until you get those under contol.s

Dropping your test dosage to 100mi or 75mi, will help eminsly in dropping those and in bringing your e2 under control. 5mg Arimidex EOD will eventually mess with your colesterol. Remember less is better.

BadSeed

BadSeed

Awards
Thanks for the feedback fellas. My doc seems to be relatively new at this and is taking a kitchen sink approach to anti-aging. The DHEA is combined with the test in the cream. He said it helped to supress cortisol levels to combat stress and the effects that come with it. My DHEA was not low. He also started me on Arimidex right out of the gate - .5mg eod. I was shooting for a test level 700-800, we were both very surprised to see me north of 1000. Now he has started me on Saw Palmetto and beta-sistosterol to supposedly block the conversion of test to DHT and combat the cholesterol issue. The problem is I feel like he just keeps adding things to protocol which are causing other areas to flare up - ie cholesterol and hemo issues. This just seems like a lot to take on a daily basis for someone 33 years old. It certainly has solved the energy and libido problems - the reason I sought him out in the first place. Problem is he gets defensive which I critique his protocol (I'm the doctor, I know what I'm doing).

Crazycrew, if I requested a cream that did not contain DHEA, would the Arimidex even be necessary? How important is DHEA? I'm not trying to get massive, just want to look/feel healthy.

Thanks again for taking the time.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback fellas. My doc seems to be relatively new at this and is taking a kitchen sink approach to anti-aging. The DHEA is combined with the test in the cream. He said it helped to supress cortisol levels to combat stress and the effects that come with it. My DHEA was not low. He also started me on Arimidex right out of the gate - .5mg eod. I was shooting for a test level 700-800, we were both very surprised to see me north of 1000. Now he has started me on Saw Palmetto and beta-sistosterol to supposedly block the conversion of test to DHT and combat the cholesterol issue. The problem is I feel like he just keeps adding things to protocol which are causing other areas to flare up - ie cholesterol and hemo issues. This just seems like a lot to take on a daily basis for someone 33 years old. It certainly has solved the energy and libido problems - the reason I sought him out in the first place. Problem is he gets defensive which I critique his protocol (I'm the doctor, I know what I'm doing).

Crazycrew, if I requested a cream that did not contain DHEA, would the Arimidex even be necessary? How important is DHEA? I'm not trying to get massive, just want to look/feel healthy.

Thanks again for taking the time.
When was the blood taken inrelationship to the application of the gel.
Dhea TD how much 25 mgs ? if so this will not raise estrogen that much
DHT stop applying it to your nuts and it will come down.
Switch sites of application and DHT will come down
e2 is good. Dr got you dialed in pretty good, but if you use shots then you may not need AI.

BadSeed

BadSeed

Awards
Bloods were taken before my daily application, so almost 24 hours had passed. DHEA is 50mg/ml at 1.25 ml ed. If I change application sites, do I need to worry about changing the dose? I kind of like my test and e2 where they are.