Critique My BloodWork!!

BigDro

Awards
Posted also in nutrition and Anabolic PCT section..

DIHYDROTESTOSTERONE---28 ng/dl (Ref Range: 25-75)

ICF I, ECL---485 ng/mL (Ref Range: 121-423)

TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL---498 ng/dL (Ref Range:250-1100)
FREE TESTOSTERONE---1.58% (Ref Range:1.5-2.2)
TESTOSTERONE, FREE---78.5 pg/mL (Ref Range:35.0-155.0)

ANDROSTENEDIONE---60 ng/dL (Ref Range:50-220)

GLUTAMIC ACID DECARBBOXYLASE-65
GAD-65--- less than 1.0 U/mL (Ref Range:1.0 or less)

CORTISOL---14.2 mcg/dL (Ref Range:4.0-22.0)

FSH---1.7 mIU/mL (1.6-8.0)

LH---1.7 mIU/mL (1.5-9.3)

PROLACTIN---3.6 ng/mL (2.0-18.0)

T4, FREE---1.5 ng/dL (0.8-1.8)

TSH,3RD GENERATION---1.67 mIU/L (.40-4.50)

ESTRADIOL---15 pg/mL (13-54)

VITAMIN D---31 ng/mL (Ref Range:30-100)

VITAMIN D, 25-OH, D3---31 ng/mL)

VITAMIN D, 25-OH, D2--- less than 4 ng/mL

There's my bloodwork, I need help from someone who has prior EXPERIENCE with this stuff, not random posts and speculation. I took a Spawn prohormone(Epi/Tren clone) and i swear i've never been the same. My libido has sucked ass for almost a year now and im ready to fix this problem. From my speculation, i noticed LH and FSH to seem rather low along with Vitamin D. How can i raise LH and FSH? If you see anything else please recommend a protocol whether it be a Recomp with SERM's or whatever it may be. Thank you so much

Dro

BigDro

Awards
O and my pct for the SPAWN consisted of clomid

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
"These aren't the droids you're looking for."

You are too zoned in on bloods bro. How do I know this? You attribute your loss of libido to SPAWN in spite of the fact that you've had plenty of time to return to homeostasis since then. Not only that - but your bloods look normal but you are sitting there trying to read between the lines to identify why your libido is low - you just know the answer is there somewhere.

But it's not.

There are all kinds of reasons you'd have low libido - lots of them that have nothing to do with steroids. Lots that have nothing to do with bloods.

Cardiovascular issues, Stress, hypertension, diabetes ...

Relationship issues ... Erectile Dysfunction (leads to low libido) ...

You have to look at the whole picture ... you say you are "ready" to fix this - but you won't be until you realize you need to walk into a Doctor's office.

WerdUp

Awards
You realize since your total T is normal as well as your LH and FSH, it means that you are not desensitized to LH and FSH production. Thus it only takes a small amount of LH and FSH to keep you in normal physiological test range. This is a GOOD thing.
As far as libido. Perhaps a good OTC test booster would serve you well and increase FREE test in your system. Just my .02

BigDro

Awards
Thanks for the advice,

And to Honda..I agree it's been so long that i am starting to believe that I could have convinced myself my sex drive is low and therefore it is, but at the same time i still feel like something's wrong. And i have been to several doctors and what do you expect me to be most concerned about when everyone on this board immediately responds "GET BLOODS DONE" as soon as you bring up the issue of libido.

4evathrowed

Awards
Your vitamin d should be higher did your doctor prescribe vit d for you your level should be in the optimal range 50-70.

BigDro

Awards
no, i was not prescribed vitamin D 4evathrowed. How do i get my vitamin d levels up to the appropriate levels?? Will supplementing with vit d from the store be sufficient?

BigDro

Awards
and i wasn't even aware that you could even prescribe vitamin D...

4evathrowed

Awards
You could buy it out of your local pharmacy but discuss the levels with your doctor and see how he feels.

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established

4evathrowed

Awards
no, i was not prescribed vitamin D 4evathrowed. How do i get my vitamin d levels up to the appropriate levels?? Will supplementing with vit d from the store be sufficient?
Your t levels should also raise when your vitamin d goes up your best bet is to get prescribed the 50,000 iu vit d from your doc.You also can buy the 5000 iu vit d3 at the store to take daily and take the 50,000 iu one once a week.I take my 50,000 iu vit d twice a week.

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
Your t levels should also raise when your vitamin d goes up your best bet is to get prescribed the 50,000 iu vit d from your doc.You also can buy the 5000 iu vit d3 at the store to take daily and take the 50,000 iu one once a week.I take my 50,000 iu vit d twice a week.
Vitamin D prescribed by a doctor is generally vitamin D2. Not the best source of vitamin D.

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
had client/drs patients that spent 4-5 hours out in sun down at the shore and still vitamin D deficient. (20-30ng/dl)