Dr. John Crisler

  1. Registered User
    Fredrick11's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    42

    Dr. John Crisler


    Is Dr. John Crisler really worth the trip from NY for a 28 yr old man suffering from secondary hypogonadism? Anyone use him?

  2. Registered User
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2413

    Quote Originally Posted by Fredrick11 View Post
    Is Dr. John Crisler really worth the trip from NY for a 28 yr old man suffering from secondary hypogonadism? Anyone use him?
    #1---yes, definitely Dr. John Crisler
    #2---I do not use Dr. John Crisler
    #3---describe your problem, how it happened, details

    #4---you have said SECONDARY
    that may be a good news (testicles are working)
    that may be a bad news (you have bad system that is supposed to do all the regulations (of LH & FSH).

    Problem is that that system regulates more than just LH & FSH.

    Hormones of the Pituitary

    The Anterior Lobe
    Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
    Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
    Luteinizing Hormone (LH)

    Prolactin (PRL)
    Growth Hormone (GH)
    ACTH
    Alpha Melanocyte-Stimulating Hormone (α-MSH)

    The Posterior Lobe
    Vasopressin
    Oxytocin

    ============================== ======================
    So, you see, if you are secondary,
    you should check all above hormones, at least

    then you should do pituitary MRI to figure out if something is not growing there.

    but you may have been kicked in the head
    or just hit in the nose, specially a bridge, where eyeglasses rest

    Good luck.

    If zip code 07410 is accessible to you, my doc is there.
    here
    tristate-health.com


    ............
  3. Registered User
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Rep Power
    7697

    Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    #1---yes, definitely Dr. John Crisler
    #2---I do not use Dr. John Crisler
    #3---describe your problem, how it happened, details

    #4---you have said SECONDARY
    that may be a good news (testicles are working)
    that may be a bad news (you have bad system that is supposed to do all the regulations (of LH & FSH).

    Problem is that that system regulates more than just LH & FSH.

    Hormones of the Pituitary

    The Anterior Lobe
    Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
    Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
    Luteinizing Hormone (LH)

    Prolactin (PRL)
    Growth Hormone (GH)
    ACTH
    Alpha Melanocyte-Stimulating Hormone (α-MSH)

    The Posterior Lobe
    Vasopressin
    Oxytocin

    ============================== ======================
    So, you see, if you are secondary,
    you should check all above hormones, at least

    then you should do pituitary MRI to figure out if something is not growing there.

    but you may have been kicked in the head
    or just hit in the nose, specially a bridge, where eyeglasses rest

    Good luck.

    If zip code 07410 is accessible to you, my doc is there.
    here
    tristate-health.com


    ............
    Crisler is good at male hormones.
    Many patients are happy with his approaches. I have worked with his patients seperately looking at lifestyle, nutritional and other examining other factors to compliment current treatment.
    Hormones are just part of the equation as there are many other factors that need to be examined to help the person to get well again.
    •   
       

  4. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Rep Power
    41243

    He's got all the support from the board he needs now between you two :P
  5. Registered User
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2413

    Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    Crisler is good at male hormones.
    Many patients are happy with his approaches. I have worked with his patients seperately looking at lifestyle, nutritional and other examining other factors to compliment current treatment.
    Hormones are just part of the equation as there are many other factors that need to be examined to help the person to get well again.
    You are right about other factors, but:

    Sequence is extremely important.

    You do not want to start with other factors.

    There is a thousands of other factors.
    List is newer ending.

    Fix (in this sequence)
    steroid hormones
    thyroid hormones

    and

    you may find that list of other factors is either zero or almost none.

    And that includes nutritional/digestive/emotional problems.
    Likely many allergies are in that bunch too.

    Another words, most people in their teens eat crap and feel good, strong, happy with stiff one in their pants,
    why
    excellent steroid and thyroid hormones.
    ..
  6. Registered User
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Rep Power
    7697

    Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    You are right about other factors, but:

    Sequence is extremely important.

    You do not want to start with other factors.

    There is a thousands of other factors.
    List is newer ending.

    Fix (in this sequence)
    steroid hormones
    thyroid hormones

    and

    you may find that list of other factors is either zero or almost none.

    And that includes nutritional/digestive/emotional problems.
    Likely many allergies are in that bunch too.

    Another words, most people in their teens eat crap and feel good, strong, happy with stiff one in their pants,
    why
    excellent steroid and thyroid hormones.
    ..
    that may have been 20 years ago..times have changed BIG TIME. Some of them have not clue and accept it as being normal until its too late.

    Proper way and clincally proven with results with minimal hormone intervention

    1. Lifestyle, nutrition, sleep patterns, stress management,
    2. identify root cause (biological, physical, environmental, psychological)
    3. Remove root cause
    4. Support proper hormones system in the mean time if neccessary..

    I have dealt with cases mayoclinic and other top university could not find answer. It takes time and desire to look for the root cause which most drs do not have the time to do.

    Prime example
    car won't start you strip the engine apart and put it back together. Your girl friend comes out "hey moron did you check the gas pump"".
  7. Registered User
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2413

    Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    that may have been 20 years ago..times have changed BIG TIME. Some of them have not clue and accept it as being normal until its too late.

    Proper way and clincally proven with results with minimal hormone intervention

    1. Lifestyle, nutrition, sleep patterns, stress management,
    2. identify root cause (biological, physical, environmental, psychological)
    3. Remove root cause
    4. Support proper hormones system in the mean time if neccessary..

    I have dealt with cases mayoclinic and other top university could not find answer. It takes time and desire to look for the root cause which most drs do not have the time to do.

    Prime example
    car won't start you strip the engine apart and put it back together. Your girl friend comes out "hey moron did you check the gas pump"".
    As long as your patients are happy, fine by me.

    I say do not strip engine apart when all you are missing is a gas in a tank.

    ...............
  8. Registered User
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Rep Power
    7697

    Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    As long as your patients are happy, fine by me.

    I say do not strip engine apart when all you are missing is a gas in a tank.

    ...............
    The thing is i can have learned to isolate the problem with in 3 weeks with mimimal testing. It has taken years to get methodology down properly, but I am always fine tuning things here and there. I have learned to move more aggressively with Dr's patients to get optimal results and not let people suffer in the mean time. I have set a goal for people that are willing to give there body a natural start for 4 months. If nothing happens then HRT is the end results. If they are not going to start up by time then they will never.
  9. Registered User
    may19th2001's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    75
    Rep Power
    115

    He is very well worth it....


    Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    The thing is i can have learned to isolate the problem with in 3 weeks with mimimal testing. It has taken years to get methodology down properly, but I am always fine tuning things here and there. I have learned to move more aggressively with Dr's patients to get optimal results and not let people suffer in the mean time. I have set a goal for people that are willing to give there body a natural start for 4 months. If nothing happens then HRT is the end results. If they are not going to start up by time then they will never.
  10. Registered User
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Rep Power
    7697

    Quote Originally Posted by may19th2001 View Post
    He is very well worth it....
    Vast majority of people with a few tweaks of hormones here and there ..viola feel much better. I deal with the other 30% for when hormones and everything else fails or people that want to get well not better. Lifestyle and proper stress management, and eating patterns , isolating the cause are highly overlooked in many dr's. As I have experienced many young guys who are on TRT are now coming off because the core source of their problem was identifed . Low hormones was a side effect of the cause. It took alot of work on both the drs patient as well as my part to dig into reason why. Why dr's patients end up coming to me.
  11. Registered User
    ohiostate2827's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    782
    Rep Power
    2822

    wish their was a great hormone dr..here in Ohio
  12. Registered User
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Rep Power
    7697

    Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate2827 View Post
    wish their was a great hormone dr..here in Ohio
    Crisler is right next store may be a 5 hour drive. Ohio HRT system is horrible, I have alot of male and female from there I have dealt with.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Dr John Crisler's protocol
    By trytestim in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-20-2011, 05:07 PM
  2. My Consult with Dr. Crisler
    By firefighter2032 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-15-2008, 06:41 AM
  3. Dr. Crisler?
    By Kingston pt in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-01-2007, 09:16 PM
  4. Dr. John Crisler, please reply
    By BigTom in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 12:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in