Gaining weight and a stomach???

4evathrowed

Awards
I've been naturally toned and muscular all my life now that i'm twenty I have gained almost 20 some pounds in 10 months.And i've noticed I am getting a belly and my face is getting rounder.My energy levels also are decreasing when almost a year ago at 19 I could walk 15 miles a day easy.Now I barely even feel like walking to the store right up the street.My ejaculate volume also is much lower than it was a year ago.I used to be able to ejaculate decent loads 3 times a day.Now I can barely do one load a day and it's low.The only thing I think could of caused this was a testicle injury I had 10 months ago.But I've had 3 testicular ultrasounds and been to a urologist twice and everything is normal except for a testicular cyst.And I've also just started eating 3 meals a day now that i'm with my mother and have been doin so for 10 months.At first I would only eat one meal a day.So maybe that caused it.

EddyRay

EddyRay

Awards
This post is so vague it's incredible.

How old are you?
Are you lifting weights?
What do your three meals consist of?
What did your one meal consist of before?
What is your goal?
On that note, what is your question... What help do you want?

I have a feeling that if you actually worked out properly (which is the whole focus of this board) then you'd
A) not even have this problem.
B) have had more sense than to eat ONCE a day.

Obviously if you go from eating one meal a day to eating 3 "crap" meals then you're going to gain weight.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
This post is so vague it's incredible.

How old are you?
Are you lifting weights?
What do your three meals consist of?
What did your one meal consist of before?
What is your goal?
On that note, what is your question... What help do you want?

I have a feeling that if you actually worked out properly (which is the whole focus of this board) then you'd
A) not even have this problem.
B) have had more sense than to eat ONCE a day.

Obviously if you go from eating one meal a day to eating 3 "crap" meals then you're going to gain weight.
Need to look at lifestyle, nutrition, exercise patterns, sleep hygiene, hidden stressors and many other factors to know where to begin.

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
sounds like you eat more calories than you burn off. Probably not a very good nutritional basis followed by lack of exercise, then add eating more than you used to and being even more sedentary. That will put some pounds on you.

EddyRay

EddyRay

Awards
Exactly as Matrix and Values say, we need a lot more info before we can help. What does a typical day look like in terms of exercise, sleep, lifestyle etc.?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
117codyawebb Nutrition / Health 10
Weight Loss 27
Jcoleman1 Bulking 15
TyMan14 Weight Loss 23
Bulking 15