Maximus HRT

JAP

Awards
Anyone ever heard (or used) Maximus HRT
They are advertising heavily on other forums and seems to be getting lots of great feedback but at the same time their web site looks really bad (more like a scam) and contains very little info but then again most doctors have really bad web sites if any at all. Any feedback would be much appreciated

Bob Jones

Awards
My Dr has a nice website , but not much else. I think you have to be careful how you take any of the hype out there.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
They are great. Chip is flat out one of the most stand up guys I know. The difference is they are more about legit HRT treatment, not dudes trying to get huge. You need to have the required lab results and a take a physical and everything and fax him all of the info before you will be able to get what you want. The upside is that if you are a dude who honestly truly does need HRT, not just wanting to do a cycle, this is the best and most cost effective way of doing it legally. Go ahead and shoot Chip an email or a text message or a phone call and he will get back to you I promise.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
chips a solid dude for sure

JAP

Awards
They are great. Chip is flat out one of the most stand up guys I know. The difference is they are more about legit HRT treatment, not dudes trying to get huge. You need to have the required lab results and a take a physical and everything and fax him all of the info before you will be able to get what you want. The upside is that if you are a dude who honestly truly does need HRT, not just wanting to do a cycle, this is the best and most cost effective way of doing it legally. Go ahead and shoot Chip an email or a text message or a phone call and he will get back to you I promise.
Thanks for the info!
I assume I could do the physical and all that at my regular doctor and send it to Chip? I live in CA so it would be a bit far to travel

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
oh yah most definitely. On the bottom of his website he has a pdf file of the physical that you need to do, and you just print it out and take it to any doctors office you want and get the doctor to go ahead and do it for you and fill it out. Then you can just fax it over to chip. Really though, you won't be sorry if you choose to go the maximus route. Chip will do you right.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
All available steroids legally prescribed..
Winstrol anavar deca have not place in hrt.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
3 words -mail order steroids..
This is Shadiest set up I have ever heard.
Kind of sad to show how desperate people are to make a buck..

I just did a cycle let me come off for 2 weeks so my blood test are skewed
how dumb do you think drs are? Any one tries this with my drs patient I will know about it from past history. I'm not a dumb and being a national level bodybuilder has it's advantages in medical field.I caught several guys trying to pull these bs and kicked them out after reporting to the drs. I am in it for wellness and health prevention not validating some junkies habit.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Fax in blood work and get script for testosterone.. Red flag

rbrooks

rbrooks

Awards
Slower on the response to me. I faxed in Friday, nothing as of today even with a followup email. :crying:

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
rbrooks

rbrooks

Awards
Guess I have to agree. Looks like even the new guy, Mike, that is supposed to be taking care of things, isn't responding either.

Knew it was too good to be true. Back to ****ing begging local docs for sympathy.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Guess I have to agree. Looks like even the new guy, Mike, that is supposed to be taking care of things, isn't responding either.

Knew it was too good to be true. Back to ****ing begging local docs for sympathy.
Don;t be surprised if you some one shows up at your dr. its already happening...

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
sounds alot like the clinic I went through. I am taking less than prescribed and I feel good by learning from these forums. for me 160mgs per week and I feel better than on 200mgs. My doc did the physical last year and he knows I need testosterone. I am going to go talk with him to see if he will prescribe it. If he doesn't I won't be going through a anti-aging clinic anymore. Once they get your money,they don't care anymore! They actually wanted 5$ a pill for arimadex! good thing I don't need it.

rbrooks

rbrooks

Awards
These guys haven't prescribed me anything or have I sent them any money yet. Not worried.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
All available steroids legally prescribed..
Winstrol anavar deca have not place in hrt.

I've always wondered how these places are able to script this stuff. I understand there are alternative uses for them (winny raising free test, etc), but how can they script it without just cause? It's like anyone can just order from the menu so long as they have low test. Dunno how they get away with it.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
These guys haven't prescribed me anything or have I sent them any money yet. Not worried.
People who may be getting a visit....

rbrooks

rbrooks

Awards
I've always wondered how these places are able to script this stuff. I understand there are alternative uses for them (winny raising free test, etc), but how can they script it without just cause? It's like anyone can just order from the menu so long as they have low test. Dunno how they get away with it.
The way they WERE doing it was having a doc look at your bloodwork and then prescribe. New laws are making it so there's an in-person visit required which cuts down on the effectiveness of 'clinics' like this.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
ive recently spoken with chip so i dont buy into any of the bs. heters will be haters

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
I've been calling them for weeks, never a response!!!
are you a new or existing client? not that it should make a difference but whio knows. ive been with chip for a pretty long time so he usually answers my calls or gets back to me in a timely fashion.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Cool. Ask him why none of his guys will respond to emails or my fax.
pm me your real name and number and ill pass the info along

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
this is only my opinion here. i think the face to face visit with the dr has thrown a wrench in the works. for me it was ez. im only about 45 minutes outta manhattan where i went for my face to face. now for someone say upstate ny that is a few hours away then it would be a serious hassle and maybe not worth the trip.

rbrooks

rbrooks

Awards
this is only my opinion here. i think the face to face visit with the dr has thrown a wrench in the works. for me it was ez. im only about 45 minutes outta manhattan where i went for my face to face. now for someone say upstate ny that is a few hours away then it would be a serious hassle and maybe not worth the trip.

I am upstate, but not scared of a trip. PM inbound.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I still have to plan my trip to see him soon too. He's pretty close to me. It's getting difficult to work with Dr's out of state now, so I've had to switch my clinic to this one.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
I still have to plan my trip to see him soon too. He's pretty close to me. It's getting difficult to work with Dr's out of state now, so I've had to switch my clinic to this one.
he doesnt have a regular office in manhattan. only comes in at certain times of the year. youll have to find out when hes coming back.

yo gutter im done working all the ot on saturday morning. give me a call over the weekend anytime

rbrooks

rbrooks

Awards
Mike called and left me a message a little bit ago, I was away from the phone.

Going to call him back as soon as I get off work. Fingers crossed!

orangebusa

Awards
chip is the man, i think if you were a good client of of MAX. , they will take care of of you!! glad to here chip is doing good

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Mike called and left me a message a little bit ago, I was away from the phone.

Going to call him back as soon as I get off work. Fingers crossed!
good. i told you id get you in touch

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
do you have to have a face to face with the doc in every state now?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established

kjcmjc

Awards
I see at Steroidology Maximus is no longer a sponsor.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
he doesnt have a regular office in manhattan. only comes in at certain times of the year. youll have to find out when hes coming back.

yo gutter im done working all the ot on saturday morning. give me a call over the weekend anytime

Cool will do, I just had my surgery on Friday (slap repair, bicep tenodesis, RC cleanup).

Oh I can travel to his home office for the initial visit, not a problem. He's not too far from you right?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Cool will do, I just had my surgery on Friday (slap repair, bicep tenodesis, RC cleanup).

Oh I can travel to his home office for the initial visit, not a problem. He's not too far from you right?

no. i think his normal office is florida