supps that raise LH levels...

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
This may be really obvious here, if so forgive me. But it would seem to me that it would be pointless to take any supps (like basic test boosters, zinc, trib, etc...) that raise LH levels while on trt correct? Since basically if you are on trt, your LH is pretty much turned off anyways. Would there be any benefit?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only possible benefit is maintaining testicle size. And I'm not sure if even things that normally raise lh would work while on TRT

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Gotchya. That's what I figured. Thanks easy, always helpin a brother out.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAA is good for getting an increased response to LH / HCG. I've just started using it myself. This is good for people on TRT as well, because you'll get more bang for your buck out of your HCG.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
DAA is good for getting an increased response to LH / HCG. I've just started using it myself. This is good for people on TRT as well, because you'll get more bang for your buck out of your HCG.
i have used it with cleints responds has been incredible about 150% increase
300 to 550

3 grams a day, but could it cause desenistization to LH if you use it prolong?
We use it for 5 weeks with 4 weeks off this seems to be the most successful approach with dr's patients. Problem is I do not think it is a long term solution so for a quick bump it would be good.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've been taking it sporadically so that it doesn't wear off in it's effects. Maybe I should try it your way though for a better boost. Normally I've been taking it eod, whenever I am taking HCG, even though HCG has a long half life.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
great info guys. Much appreciated.

Unrelated question, how quickly does trt shut you down? Is it a matter of days or weeks?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think with TRT its probably a couple weeks as you are just using "normal" levels.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Does the body still produce estrogen itself after you are shut down from trt? Or since your LH is basically turned off does the body not produce estrogen and the only estrogen you need to worry about is the aromatization of what you are actually injecting?

That theory kind of fits with the principle that an AI will only stay effective for long term if you are on trt, and will not remain effective if you are not due to your body always trying to reach homeostasis.