How Much Adex For Trt

nobel252

Awards
Deciding to go back on trt but I want to use an adex to control my e2 which was really high the last time I went on trt which made me want to come off. Im thinking .5 eod.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I would venture to guess it obviously depends on how much test your gonna be doing. I usually hear guys starting at .25mg EOD, and moving up from there if need be. Generally 1mg spread out per week.

nobel252

Awards
Last last round with trt I was at 100 mgs a week which put my levels at 900. My e2 was around 59. I will be doing the same dose.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Last last round with trt I was at 100 mgs a week which put my levels at 900. My e2 was around 59. I will be doing the same dose.
May I ask what your level was before starting trt? Just curious how big of a jump 100mg gave you. You hear some guys it only puts them up to 500ish, and other guys like yourself are up in the 900's.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you experience any estrogenic issues with your E2 that high? because if you didn't, then you are better off not using the arimidex.

nobel252

Awards
Did you experience any estrogenic issues with your E2 that high? because if you didn't, then you are better off not using the arimidex.
Major weight gain and puffiness in my cheeks.sometimes they looked swollen and my face is usually very lean. Is there any side effects using adex longterm.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sure, it lowers IGF levels, and pretty well screws up your lipids. Do you get your cholesterol tested regularly? not just total, but HDL/LDL levels

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
sure, it lowers IGF levels, and pretty well screws up your lipids. Do you get your cholesterol tested regularly? not just total, but HDL/LDL levels
Aromasin is more sparing on lipids and igf-1 then adex. Generic just came on the market on april 7 2011. I would also look for other reasons to why e2 may be elevated before going on AI. one can break dosage down into smaller shots EOD and reduce e2 in half in some cases I have work on.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
too bad aromasin is so darn expensive though. Without a script at least. I don't know if it's any better with, but good luck getting your doc to prescribe it for you in the first place.

nobel252

Awards
Cholesterol is pretty good but if adex got that many side effects I think I'm just going to eat a grip of cabbage.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
too bad aromasin is so darn expensive though. Without a script at least. I don't know if it's any better with, but good luck getting your doc to prescribe it for you in the first place.
It depends who convinces the doc to get it :)
I suggest the drs compounded it to 12.5 mgs/ml for 3 month supply for their patients . I use this is drs because there is less then a rebound effect as with adex so if you miss the sweet spot it e2 will not shot backup like a sling shot, but rather slow and gentle.

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
Cholesterol is pretty good but if adex got that many side effects I think I'm just going to eat a grip of cabbage.
Have you considered using DIM. It can be used long term and it lowered my e2 by over 50%.

nobel252

Awards
Have you considered using DIM. It can be used long term and it lowered my e2 by over 50%.
Where can I buy dim and is it hormonal. Also my buddy uses erase and he thinks it works great for estro. Is it any good.

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
Where can I buy dim and is it hormonal. Also my buddy uses erase and he thinks it works great for estro. Is it any good.
DIM is a naturally occuring substance.
Erase is great for steroid cycles. It has to be cycled.
For HRT/TRT purposes, you need something that you can use forever without any need to cycle.

All About Diindolylmethane (DIM)

I have tried 4 different brands, but the only one that worked for me was Pure Rip with DIM.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
interesting. This was DIM only and running no AI? Also what dose did you take, 1 or 2 caps a day?

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
interesting. This was DIM only and running no AI? Also what dose did you take, 1 or 2 caps a day?
2 caps a day and I did blood tests to be sure. My e2 before the DIM was 37pg/dl and 15 pg/dl after 2 weeks use.

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established