How Much Adex For Trt

  1. Registered User
    nobel252's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    182
    Answers
    0

    How Much Adex For Trt


    Deciding to go back on trt but I want to use an adex to control my e2 which was really high the last time I went on trt which made me want to come off. Im thinking .5 eod.

  2. Registered User
    MakaveliThaDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    2,781
    Answers
    0


    I would venture to guess it obviously depends on how much test your gonna be doing. I usually hear guys starting at .25mg EOD, and moving up from there if need be. Generally 1mg spread out per week.
  3. Registered User
    nobel252's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    182
    Answers
    0


    Last last round with trt I was at 100 mgs a week which put my levels at 900. My e2 was around 59. I will be doing the same dose.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    MakaveliThaDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    2,781
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nobel252 View Post
    Last last round with trt I was at 100 mgs a week which put my levels at 900. My e2 was around 59. I will be doing the same dose.
    May I ask what your level was before starting trt? Just curious how big of a jump 100mg gave you. You hear some guys it only puts them up to 500ish, and other guys like yourself are up in the 900's.
  5. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,868
    Answers
    0


    Did you experience any estrogenic issues with your E2 that high? because if you didn't, then you are better off not using the arimidex.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  6. Registered User
    nobel252's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    182
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Did you experience any estrogenic issues with your E2 that high? because if you didn't, then you are better off not using the arimidex.
    Major weight gain and puffiness in my cheeks.sometimes they looked swollen and my face is usually very lean. Is there any side effects using adex longterm.
  7. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,868
    Answers
    0


    sure, it lowers IGF levels, and pretty well screws up your lipids. Do you get your cholesterol tested regularly? not just total, but HDL/LDL levels
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  8. Registered User
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    sure, it lowers IGF levels, and pretty well screws up your lipids. Do you get your cholesterol tested regularly? not just total, but HDL/LDL levels
    Aromasin is more sparing on lipids and igf-1 then adex. Generic just came on the market on april 7 2011. I would also look for other reasons to why e2 may be elevated before going on AI. one can break dosage down into smaller shots EOD and reduce e2 in half in some cases I have work on.
  9. Registered User
    MakaveliThaDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    2,781
    Answers
    0


    too bad aromasin is so darn expensive though. Without a script at least. I don't know if it's any better with, but good luck getting your doc to prescribe it for you in the first place.
  10. Registered User
    nobel252's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    182
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    sure, it lowers IGF levels, and pretty well screws up your lipids. Do you get your cholesterol tested regularly? not just total, but HDL/LDL levels
    Cholesterol is pretty good but if adex got that many side effects I think I'm just going to eat a grip of cabbage.
  11. Registered User
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    too bad aromasin is so darn expensive though. Without a script at least. I don't know if it's any better with, but good luck getting your doc to prescribe it for you in the first place.
    It depends who convinces the doc to get it
    I suggest the drs compounded it to 12.5 mgs/ml for 3 month supply for their patients . I use this is drs because there is less then a rebound effect as with adex so if you miss the sweet spot it e2 will not shot backup like a sling shot, but rather slow and gentle.
  12. Registered User
    DragonRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    542
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nobel252 View Post
    Cholesterol is pretty good but if adex got that many side effects I think I'm just going to eat a grip of cabbage.
    Have you considered using DIM. It can be used long term and it lowered my e2 by over 50%.
  13. Registered User
    nobel252's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    182
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DragonRider View Post
    Have you considered using DIM. It can be used long term and it lowered my e2 by over 50%.
    Where can I buy dim and is it hormonal. Also my buddy uses erase and he thinks it works great for estro. Is it any good.
  14. Registered User
    DragonRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    542
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nobel252 View Post
    Where can I buy dim and is it hormonal. Also my buddy uses erase and he thinks it works great for estro. Is it any good.
    DIM is a naturally occuring substance.
    Erase is great for steroid cycles. It has to be cycled.
    For HRT/TRT purposes, you need something that you can use forever without any need to cycle.

    All About Diindolylmethane (DIM)

    I have tried 4 different brands, but the only one that worked for me was Pure Rip with DIM.
  15. Registered User
    MakaveliThaDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    2,781
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DragonRider View Post
    Have you considered using DIM. It can be used long term and it lowered my e2 by over 50%.
    interesting. This was DIM only and running no AI? Also what dose did you take, 1 or 2 caps a day?
  16. Registered User
    DragonRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    542
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    interesting. This was DIM only and running no AI? Also what dose did you take, 1 or 2 caps a day?
    2 caps a day and I did blood tests to be sure. My e2 before the DIM was 37pg/dl and 15 pg/dl after 2 weeks use.
  17. Registered User
    MakaveliThaDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    2,781
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DragonRider View Post
    2 caps a day and I did blood tests to be sure. My e2 before the DIM was 37pg/dl and 15 pg/dl after 2 weeks use.
    wow, that is awesome bro! Are you on any trt?
  18. Registered User
    DragonRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    542
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    wow, that is awesome bro! Are you on any trt?
    Been on HRT for over 12 years.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Adex on cycle?
    By push400 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-21-2010, 04:57 AM
  2. Aromasin over Adex
    By RAZORBACK09 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 02:34 AM
  3. ATD vs. ADEX
    By citystreets in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-28-2009, 02:01 PM
  4. Before taking adex for TRT
    By The Matrix in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-27-2009, 08:00 AM
  5. Adex
    By Hyde12 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-30-2007, 09:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in