complex situation- questions for Matrix

bm303

Awards
I have some questions that I would appreciate your help on. I apologize in advance for the complexity of the situation.

I am 18 years old and have completely lost my libido, morning wood and desire for sex. Testes and flaccid penis appear smaller and the scrotum is shrunk more often than normal as if I were in sub zero temperatures. Previously I had a libido through the roof and would gain an erection at the sight of a decent looking woman. Now I can rarely get one with a naked one next to me. I have never taken any AAS or anything like that in my life. I might also add that I have very slow growing facial hair and not much of it. I also feel very fatigued and fogged out after ejaculating and this lasts for a few days after.

Long story short, these are some of the few problems I have had over the last 3 years. I have mercury poisoning which is causing all of this. I have been chelating for 6 months now via Andy Cutler's protocol with great improvement but it takes a few years to actually get completely well. I was neurologically extremely sick and experiencing minor psychosis for the last few years which has mostly abated with chelation and continues to improve.

My diet has been 100% organic and high in fats and oils(coconut, olive, fish oil). I started this about 6 months ago.

Testing has indicated adrenal fatigue due to all low hormones(dhea,test,estradiol,progesterone,cortisol). T3 is a bit lower than it should be and t4 is slightly elevated. Body temperature is always extremely low and usually around 97.1*. Mercury has also induced a zinc deficiency by displacing zinc in cells which was confirmed with a RBC zinc test.

Upon standing fast my blood pressure drops, heart rate skyrockets and I get real light headed and nearly faint. I must get up very slowly now. I believe this indicates adrenal fatigue which is extremely common with mercury toxicity.

I also have low bile flow which causes poor digestion and pale stools.

The combination of mercury fouling with the hypothalamus, the zinc deficiency, potentially low thyroid, low cholesterol, poor circulation and adrenal fatigue sounds like a disaster for hormone production, libido, and erections.

I understand you may not have any knowledge in the interaction of mercury and these issues but you still can hopefully give me some comments on these tests I have attached below and what I can do in the meantime until I finish chelating and get the root cause of the problem fixed.

Saliva testing: Keep in mind the ranges are actually higher than shown here. Testosterone is 72-148, DHEA is 7-23. Estradiol and progesterone are accurate.
ht tp://img134.imageshack.us/img134/8718/94061786.png

Here are the lab comments for the saliva test:
ht tp://img46.imageshack.us/img46/6185/labcomments.png

here is bloodwork results for hormone testing:
ht tp://yfrog.com/3dscan0072nj
ht tp://yfrog.com/49scan0073j

Cholesterol was also tested and came back low out of range. This was a year ago before I changed my diet. I don't know what it is at now, but it was low. So were triglycerides.

I don't have the RBC Zinc results scanned but it was:
RBC ZINC- 9 (9-14)

Vitamin D levels were at 35ng/ml

Again, I apologize for the complexity of the situation. I went to an endocrinologist a few months back and she was a complete idiot and had no idea what she was doing. I am considering asking a family doctor I know to get my some more extensive bloodwork testing including the following:

LH
FSH
SHBG
TSH
Free t4, free t3, reverse t3
total, free test
DHEA-S
estradiol
progesterone
pregnenolone

Would this seem like a good idea? What else should I consider having tested?

Should I consider trying adrenal cortex extract?

I know these symptoms won't get better until I have chelated enough mercury which takes awhile considering how sick I was. In the meantime though I can try and figure out why these things are happening and try and fix them as much as possible.

This has really messed up my life in the meantime because I have basically become asexual. I really have no interest in women and no sexual feeling now. I really hope you can give me some insight and point me in the right direction. If you have any other questions that you would like me to answer please let me know and I will reply ASAP.

Unfortunately I cannot post links yet....

Thank you.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I have some questions that I would appreciate your help on. I apologize in advance for the complexity of the situation.

I am 18 years old and have completely lost my libido, morning wood and desire for sex. Testes and flaccid penis appear smaller and the scrotum is shrunk more often than normal as if I were in sub zero temperatures. Previously I had a libido through the roof and would gain an erection at the sight of a decent looking woman. Now I can rarely get one with a naked one next to me. I have never taken any AAS or anything like that in my life. I might also add that I have very slow growing facial hair and not much of it. I also feel very fatigued and fogged out after ejaculating and this lasts for a few days after.

Long story short, these are some of the few problems I have had over the last 3 years. I have mercury poisoning which is causing all of this. I have been chelating for 6 months now via Andy Cutler's protocol with great improvement but it takes a few years to actually get completely well. I was neurologically extremely sick and experiencing minor psychosis for the last few years which has mostly abated with chelation and continues to improve.

My diet has been 100% organic and high in fats and oils(coconut, olive, fish oil). I started this about 6 months ago.

Testing has indicated adrenal fatigue due to all low hormones(dhea,test,estradiol,progesterone,cortisol). T3 is a bit lower than it should be and t4 is slightly elevated. Body temperature is always extremely low and usually around 97.1*. Mercury has also induced a zinc deficiency by displacing zinc in cells which was confirmed with a RBC zinc test.

Upon standing fast my blood pressure drops, heart rate skyrockets and I get real light headed and nearly faint. I must get up very slowly now. I believe this indicates adrenal fatigue which is extremely common with mercury toxicity.

I also have low bile flow which causes poor digestion and pale stools.

The combination of mercury fouling with the hypothalamus, the zinc deficiency, potentially low thyroid, low cholesterol, poor circulation and adrenal fatigue sounds like a disaster for hormone production, libido, and erections.

I understand you may not have any knowledge in the interaction of mercury and these issues but you still can hopefully give me some comments on these tests I have attached below and what I can do in the meantime until I finish chelating and get the root cause of the problem fixed.

Saliva testing: Keep in mind the ranges are actually higher than shown here. Testosterone is 72-148, DHEA is 7-23. Estradiol and progesterone are accurate.
ht tp://img134.imageshack.us/img134/8718/94061786.png

Here are the lab comments for the saliva test:
ht tp://img46.imageshack.us/img46/6185/labcomments.png

here is bloodwork results for hormone testing:
ht tp://yfrog.com/3dscan0072nj
ht tp://yfrog.com/49scan0073j

Cholesterol was also tested and came back low out of range. This was a year ago before I changed my diet. I don't know what it is at now, but it was low. So were triglycerides.

I don't have the RBC Zinc results scanned but it was:
RBC ZINC- 9 (9-14)

Vitamin D levels were at 35ng/ml

Again, I apologize for the complexity of the situation. I went to an endocrinologist a few months back and she was a complete idiot and had no idea what she was doing. I am considering asking a family doctor I know to get my some more extensive bloodwork testing including the following:

LH
FSH
SHBG
TSH
Free t4, free t3, reverse t3
total, free test
DHEA-S
estradiol
progesterone
pregnenolone

Would this seem like a good idea? What else should I consider having tested?

Should I consider trying adrenal cortex extract?

I know these symptoms won't get better until I have chelated enough mercury which takes awhile considering how sick I was. In the meantime though I can try and figure out why these things are happening and try and fix them as much as possible.

This has really messed up my life in the meantime because I have basically become asexual. I really have no interest in women and no sexual feeling now. I really hope you can give me some insight and point me in the right direction. If you have any other questions that you would like me to answer please let me know and I will reply ASAP.

Unfortunately I cannot post links yet....

Thank you.
Please Pm me and be glad to assist. you. I have been there before and know exactly what you are going through on a personal basis.

bm303

Awards
Please Pm me and be glad to assist. you. I have been there before and know exactly what you are going through on a personal basis.
Unfortunately I cannot PM you until I have more posts. I tried to PM you first off but it didn't work.

bm303

Awards
i guess ill just get 7 posts here... that is a pretty silly system they have