What is the zinc test called???

4evathrowed

Awards
Well my doctor gave me the labcorp paper for my blood work he has comp met panel,lipid panel,cbc w diff w plt,tsh 3rd generation,urinalysis,urine culture routine,testosterone (free & total) all these are checked off on the paper.I can't find zinc anywhere on the paper I was going to checK this off to see if I had low zinc.Cause my ejaculate volume sucks I know I have low vit d.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
zinc tally test

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Its just a taste test using zinc sulphate. If you dont taste it, you're deficient.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Its just a taste test using zinc sulphate. If you dont taste it, you're deficient.
RBC zinc would work,
Intracellular or Organic acid test.

Cases like yours I love to get my hands on and start digging because when you start peeling back the layers the hidden picture starts to reveal it self right before your eyes and drs have not the foggest clue where to start :yup:

4evathrowed

Awards
Could a zinc deficiency cause low semen volume and low libido and low testosterone in a young man.If so what zinc supplement should I use are their alot of men who go on testosterone replacement with out checking their zinc levels.And could that have bought their testosterone levels up.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Could a zinc deficiency cause low semen volume and low libido and low testosterone in a young man.If so what zinc supplement should I use are their alot of men who go on testosterone replacement with out checking their zinc levels.And could that have bought their testosterone levels up.
People that have low testosterone and take zinc supplements may not be absorbing them due to other metabolic issues. This is why indept analysis is needed to look treat the cause to answer the question why. I was taking zinc 100 mgs for over 6 month and still deficient at cellular levels. It was not untilI got other factors adjusted untll my zinc levels came up.