Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My AST is 45 which is above the limit of 40
My ALT is 72 which is above the litmit of 60
My urea nitrogen is 29 which is above the limit of 25
my BUN/creatinine ratio is 24.4 which above the limit of 22
My A/G ratio is 2.3 which above the limit of 2.1
Both my white blood cell and red blood cell counts are on the very low side of normal as well as my platelet count.
My hematocrit and hemoglobin is alos a little lower than id like.

Also my total Testosterone is only 141 and my total free testosterone is only 18.3. My FSH is <.7 and my LH is literally non exsistent at <.2

I have been on androgel now for 2 months which is why im guessing my LH is gone (even though ti was never there to begin with) and my T levels are barely higher than they were. Any idea why?

Also my mom insists that I am having these problems because of using whey protein and preworkouts as well as vitamins ( i take fish oil ADAM multi, glucosamine, coQ10, vit D, and Vit C)

Do you guys think that I would have these elevated liver enzymes and other problems because of supplement use? Its not like i take anythign out of the ordinary.

Any other ideas of what could be causing this? overtraining? Im jsut so confused and scared, liek I put so much tiem and effort into being healthy and in hshape and I get this bad news on my bloodwork, its jsut so frustrating and scary.

Thank you for any input you can give....REPS!

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
My AST is 45 which is above the limit of 40
My ALT is 72 which is above the litmit of 60
My urea nitrogen is 29 which is above the limit of 25
my BUN/creatinine ratio is 24.4 which above the limit of 22
My A/G ratio is 2.3 which above the limit of 2.1
Both my white blood cell and red blood cell counts are on the very low side of normal as well as my platelet count.
My hematocrit and hemoglobin is alos a little lower than id like.

Also my total Testosterone is only 141 and my total free testosterone is only 18.3. My FSH is <.7 and my LH is literally non exsistent at <.2

I have been on androgel now for 2 months which is why im guessing my LH is gone (even though ti was never there to begin with) and my T levels are barely higher than they were. Any idea why?

Also my mom insists that I am having these problems because of using whey protein and preworkouts as well as vitamins ( i take fish oil ADAM multi, glucosamine, coQ10, vit D, and Vit C)

Do you guys think that I would have these elevated liver enzymes and other problems because of supplement use? Its not like i take anythign out of the ordinary.

Any other ideas of what could be causing this? overtraining? Im jsut so confused and scared, liek I put so much tiem and effort into being healthy and in hshape and I get this bad news on my bloodwork, its jsut so frustrating and scary.

Thank you for any input you can give....REPS!
Most likely it will be over training and under eating,
I suggest you seek a medical professional to get an MRI to check for pituitary issues.
You need more extensive lab work in the area of adrenal, thyroid, and estrodial level.

So many people think what we do is healthy, but it is the most damage one can do to there bodies when it is done in an unbalanced way.

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
You have almost the same problems i had (still do to extent).My doctor (old doctor)put me on armour thyroid and a t-cream i felt alittle better at first but i only felt better when i took two weeks off from training and changed my diet.Went from low carb low fat with everyday training to doing cardio 4days a week and lifting 5days and eating a more balanced diet of carbs,healthy fats,and lean protein.I was overtrained and under eating.Matrix will be your best bet to get fixed up.Time for some R&R i'd say.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
well i do see an endo now and i am on adrogel 5g a day but in the 2 months ive been on it my t has only gone up about 50.... i eat anywhere form 2800-3300 cals a day so at 150 i dont see how i could be under eating....... I eat high protein moderate carb pretty high fat.... 300 protein, 250-300 carb, round 100 fat

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
also, i have had an mri and the pituitary was normal

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
also, i have had an mri and the pituitary was normal
Your dr is freaken imcompetent when you are purely secondary not primary and do not need TRT in the first place (99%). To condemn a young guy to TRT because he can not properly diagnose the issue is due to pure laziness on your dr's part.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Your dr is freaken imcompetent when you are purely secondary not primary and do not need TRT in the first place (99%). To condemn a young guy to TRT because he can not properly diagnose the issue is due to pure laziness on your dr's part.
so how would u go about fixing my prolem then....... i woudl have to sumhow kickstart my LH production because it is non exsistent and that is why im not making any T becasue im not making any LH........ i see him on the 15th so i would like to know what i should suggest...... thank you for the replys

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
so how would u go about fixing my prolem then....... i woudl have to sumhow kickstart my LH production because it is non exsistent and that is why im not making any T becasue im not making any LH........ i see him on the 15th so i would like to know what i should suggest...... thank you for the replys
Being a medical consultant handle dr patients I would approach this several ways

1. Ask your self why this occured examining factors that may have caused this through indept questioning
2. Once potential causes are identified address them next
3. Look at the data From proper clinical testing along with personal information to come up with proper therapeutic protocol.

I have used several differnt approaches but they are based individually

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
deep in my mind I feel like it is overtraining, but I have taken deload weeks and nothign has changed, and i jsut cant bring myself to not doing any type of activity for 1-2 weeks straight it jsut seems completely wrong when my goal is to be helathy and improve my body, u know what im sayin........I had been hospitalized about 1.5 years ago due to my weight getting extremely low due to everexercise and I feel that that may have been what caused it, but im back up to a healthy wieght (150) so i dont see why my body has not rebounded if that was the case.... I just wanna get bigger and stronger and it sliek im jsut spinning my wheels......anyone u ask will tell u , I work harder than anyone they know and eat like a beast, im 100% focused and dedicated but yet my gains are minimal of at all existent, It liek i put my heart and soul into this **** and get nuttin out of it its so frustrating.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
deep in my mind I feel like it is overtraining, but I have taken deload weeks and nothign has changed, and i jsut cant bring myself to not doing any type of activity for 1-2 weeks straight it jsut seems completely wrong when my goal is to be helathy and improve my body, u know what im sayin........I had been hospitalized about 1.5 years ago due to my weight getting extremely low due to everexercise and I feel that that may have been what caused it, but im back up to a healthy wieght (150) so i dont see why my body has not rebounded if that was the case.... I just wanna get bigger and stronger and it sliek im jsut spinning my wheels......anyone u ask will tell u , I work harder than anyone they know and eat like a beast, im 100% focused and dedicated but yet my gains are minimal of at all existent, It liek i put my heart and soul into this **** and get nuttin out of it its so frustrating.
From reading this I tihnk your priorties are a bit skewed. Getting health at expense of muscle mass should be top priority, not worry about how you look. Your body has an amazing ability to heal its self if it is given the correct nutrients in specific ratios. you may want to pm me so I might be able to give you a good dr in your area that would be the best for you. I have collegues all around the country that the best in the field.