Med journals concerning HCG/speratogenesis

trytestim

Awards
Check out these sites. I cant post links yet so i removed the http and www
The studies are on secondary hypogonadal males whose fertility has also been suppressed after puberty. If the problem comes from birth, it is ineffective. It shows that most males can regain fertility from HCG even when suppressed by TRT. For those of you who have lost fertility, there is hope. The common response I get is that HMG is needed for FSH stimulation. These show otherwise for most cases.

uptodate.com/contents/induction-of-fertility-in-men-with-secondary-hypogonadism

jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/full/90/5/2595

trytestim

Awards
spell check...spermatogenesis

trytestim

Awards
I am surprised how few members are intrigued by the HCG fertility debate. It's hard to get responses in this arena for some reason. HCG is crucial IMO if one is on TRT whether you want fertility or just sense of well being.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
In a study that was conducted. I can not find it directly, but it noted hcg at approximately 350 ius EOD is what is needed to produce normal production of testosterone levels in a male. As stated to every one that asks me about hcg and feritlity. Its one of the risk of HRT and no Dr can guarrantee anything, but what medical professionals can do is take the proper precautions. As mentioned before alot of guys on AAS got a little suprise thinking it was a form of birth control. I hope this tells you something. If you are worried about ferility, goto a clinic rub one out to check your sperm quality and motility. If it comes back abnomral then you may want to see health counseling to find out factors who may be or not doing that could affect sperm. Another option is accupuncture. Several of the Dr's patents i work with I had referred to an accupuncturist which helped a good percentage to concieve. REmember it takes 2 to tango and it may not be the male. With examining many women, they are more likely to be a hormone mess then most men ..As we all ready know LOL

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I am surprised how few members are intrigued by the HCG fertility debate. It's hard to get responses in this arena for some reason. HCG is crucial IMO if one is on TRT whether you want fertility or just sense of well being.
probably because unless it was AAS induced low testosterone levels, most guys don't get onto TRT until 40+, at which point they aren't interesting in having more kids.

trytestim

Awards
My fertility is back now but I did lose it for about a year. Brought mine back with Clomid. Since I cant take Clomid forever, and I dont want to live with low T, I need a solution to keep my fertility. I am hoping HCG will keep me in check. During my TRT, I tried HCG in conjunction for 3 months. It was the best I had felt during that whole year. It may have brought my fertility back then. But I went to a clinic and all he would use is Clomid. I never checked my count until 6-8 months later so I dont know if the HCG had any effect. My testicles did swell back up and remained until I quit the TRT/HCG to go on Clomid. Its been a shi**y ride!

trytestim

Awards
As I stated in another post, I have checked my sperm count the past 2 months at a reproductive clinic. My wife has been having the little guys injected all the way up in to the uterus during ovulation (IUI). Sperm count has been normal on the Clomid. But my sex drive has been deflated for some time. I need to fix that problem as well.