Winter Testosterone Level???

4evathrowed

Awards
Is your testosterone lower in the winter due to lack of sunlight and vitamin d.Cause i've heard low vitamin d levels can lower your testosterone.So is it possible for a man to have slightly low testosterone levels.Than when the summer comes it goes into the normal range.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Why do u thing there is a thing called spring fever?
Greeks wrestled in the nude because when sunlight is exposed to your nuts it increaese testosterone. Ever notice you get a boner in a tanning bed so easy? I use lux lamps in people to help keep t levels up as well S other benefits. More sunlight more testoserone. I have several patients/ clients with just making a few changes their t level comes up one of them is properly monitoring and balancing a d e k fat soluable vitamins.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
I do not get where you are getting this incorrect information, but stop researching stuff because alot of it is invalid...
..Why do u thing there is a thing called spring fever?
Greeks wrestled in the nude because when sunlight is exposed to your nuts it increaese testosterone. Ever notice you get a boner in a tanning bed so easy?
I'm confused. It looks like the OP was asking if T levels dip in the winter due to lack of sunlight. You then basically tell him he's a moron for proposing invalid information, and then go on to say that sunlight does increase T levels...

jgassen15

jgassen15

Awards
body hair growth is purported to be slower in the winter--- i think sunlight does influence testosterone via Vit. D and/or other mechanisms... some more than others based on genes, but I don't think that lack of sunlight would bring someone with normal testosterone into a less than normal range

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
body hair growth is purported to be slower in the winter--- i think sunlight does influence testosterone via Vit. D and/or other mechanisms... some more than others based on genes, but I don't think that lack of sunlight would bring someone with normal testosterone into a less than normal range
agreed, most people pack on decent mass in the winter so doubt the possible decrease have any real negative impact.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I'm confused. It looks like the OP was asking if T levels dip in the winter due to lack of sunlight. You then basically tell him he's a moron for proposing invalid information, and then go on to say that sunlight does increase T levels...
I was on my iphone early in the morning did not have my coffee yet and missed the word low..:rant2:

Iphone no coffee, small words on screen bad mixture..:puppy_dog_eyes:

Vitamin d acts on the LH receptors but the mechanism is unknown how..

I just know clincally with no other changes vitamin D when properly balanced with other supporting nutrients can raise both testosterone and thyroid.,

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Lol @ The Matrix fixing his answer.
After making the wifey breakfast protein cakes, make and calibrating her meals for the day, laying out her supplements, making the coffee, taking my meds. I finally had a chance to hit the crapper (think tank) where instead of reading the paper I read the forums. :gas:, crack the window get some fresh air in there. Try to have a start to a great day LOL My girl usually comes down to get food, but today she did not. So I had to go up stairs and wake her back up to make sure she was not late for work. I tell you a man's work is never done !! finally i was able to make my own breakfast after almost an hour and a half..

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After making the wifey breakfast protein cakes, make and calibrating her meals for the day, laying out her supplements, making the coffee, taking my meds. I finally had a chance to hit the crapper (think tank) where instead of reading the paper I read the forums. :gas:, crack the window get some fresh air in there. Try to have a start to a great day LOL My girl usually comes down to get food, but today she did not. So I had to go up stairs and wake her back up to make sure she was not late for work. I tell you a man's work is never done !! finally i was able to make my own breakfast after almost an hour and a half..
Luckily the rest of the day was spent with your hunting buddies stalking mammoths right? :swordfight:

If only...

A question about vitamin D quickly.... I've taken 20,000 iu a day during the beginning of winter/late fall and I felt like I was on top of the world for most of it. I do struggle with SAD in the winter. Would sunlight be better than supplementing with vitamin D? Does sunlight do anything vitamin D can't?

Also, where do I get this light that I shine on my balls for testosterone increase? lol ;)

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Luckily the rest of the day was spent with your hunting buddies stalking mammoths right? :swordfight:

If only...

A question about vitamin D quickly.... I've taken 20,000 iu a day during the beginning of winter/late fall and I felt like I was on top of the world for most of it. I do struggle with SAD in the winter. Would sunlight be better than supplementing with vitamin D? Does sunlight do anything vitamin D can't?

Also, where do I get this light that I shine on my balls for testosterone increase? lol ;)
Nude sunbathing in your backyard, but you do not want to freeze them off in the process or get arrested for indescent exposure. SAD I use a lux lamp 10,000 for 20-30 minutes first thing in the morning and may be think about replacing your light bulbs with iredescent wattage especially work time. REsearch has shown dramatic improvement in work productivity.

Sunlight stimulates the pitiuitary directly through the retina, and tells the body "ITs say time idiot fire up hormones" On study showed Lux lamp increased LH by 47% first thing in the morning. When sitting in front of my lamp relaxing some time get a woody simlar to when i was in tanning bed. :think:

Not also being a very informative person I can also be a wise azz as well :nana:

4evathrowed

Awards

If only...

Lol bro I have SAD to and it f#ckin sucks it makes you feel like you'll neva feel normal again the fatigue,foggy headness,feelin like you can't get out of bed sh!tty sleep quality and depression.Then when spring comes back boom you are perfectly normal again I hate that ****.When I first got SAD which started last year I though I had a disease or was dying or sumthin lol.I was goin back and forth too doctors gettin bloodwork and everything always came back normal.Until the spring weather and sunlight came back I felt normal again and knew I had SAD i'm 20 years old to when it's winter I feel atleast 60 years old lol.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established