Is tsh 3rd generation good enough

4evathrowed

Awards
Caused it seems like every doctor I go too only test that one.And it always comes in range.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Caused it seems like every doctor I go too only test that one.And it always comes in range.
Again find a good dr that you are comfortable with even if you have to travel out of state. At this rate you will not be getting anywhere questioning every they do or do not do. Tsh is worthless test when body is under stress but you can not tell dodos that. Lol

4evathrowed

Awards
Again find a good dr that you are comfortable with even if you have to travel out of state. At this rate you will not be getting anywhere questioning every they do or do not do. Tsh is worthless test when body is under stress but you can not tell dodos that. Lol
Every doctor I go to they only do the tsh 3rd generation test and they tell me my thyroid is fine and when I say what about t3 and t4.They say tsh 3rd is good enough is it really good enough.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Every doctor I go to they only do the tsh 3rd generation test and they tell me my thyroid is fine and when I say what about t3 and t4.They say tsh 3rd is good enough is it really good enough.
I do not know what drs are you going to, but you need to find a open minded one.