FREEING UP SYNTHETIC TESTOSTERONE.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Hi

just curious if anyone on trt is taking anything to free up their synthetic test.

Is there any need to?

Does having ample test actually lower SHBG or is SHBG level predetermined as part of your make-up just as much your born with brown eyes for example and carnt do much about that.

thanks

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
Hello, a lot of this depends on how long you've been using TRT and if your body is still able to "free up" anything in the first place. The one thing I would look into is D-aspartic acid and large amounts of tribulus for 4 wk blocks. If there is any chance of raising free test this would do it. 3000mg/day of D-aspartic acid and 4 grams/day tribulus for 4 wks at a time. I usually will cycle like this

TRT- minimum of 250mg every 10-14 days (usually stay on high side of TRT)

add whatever compounds make up my "real cycle" run that cycle for 12 wks

come off everything(including TRT) and take 4 wks to run my tribulus and D-aspartic acid.

go right back to TRT(4 wks off wont hurt and gives me a chance to raise what little amount of free test I have)

Although I am on TRT, I strongly believe if you can keep some sort of free test available then you will get better gains.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Hello, a lot of this depends on how long you've been using TRT and if your body is still able to "free up" anything in the first place. The one thing I would look into is D-aspartic acid and large amounts of tribulus for 4 wk blocks. If there is any chance of raising free test this would do it. 3000mg/day of D-aspartic acid and 4 grams/day tribulus for 4 wks at a time. I usually will cycle like this

TRT- minimum of 250mg every 10-14 days (usually stay on high side of TRT)

add whatever compounds make up my "real cycle" run that cycle for 12 wks

come off everything(including TRT) and take 4 wks to run my tribulus and D-aspartic acid.

go right back to TRT(4 wks off wont hurt and gives me a chance to raise what little amount of free test I have)

Although I am on TRT, I strongly believe if you can keep some sort of free test available then you will get better gains.
thanks -im on 11 week cycle of test undeconate -Nebido -so i could run your suggestion at week 7 -11 when the synthetic test is in decline?

could divinal have any role to play?