How does a man truly know if he's healthy???

4evathrowed

Awards
What test does he need and what doctors need to do to prove he's healthy.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!! You can never really tell.

As I posted on this site, last October I had a mild heart attack. I had had a complete physical, only had minor elevation in cholesterol and BP. Then Boom! My right artery was 99% blocked. Who knew?!?!!

Live everyday like its your last. Have fun and take some chances. After all, what does it really matter if you've never really lived????????

4evathrowed

Awards

As I posted on this site, last October I had a mild heart attack. I had had a complete physical, only had minor elevation in cholesterol and BP. Then Boom! My right artery was 99% blocked. Who knew?!?!!

Live everyday like its your last. Have fun and take some chances. After all, what does it really matter if you've never really lived????????
How old are you and wow that had to be really sobering how are you doing now.Hope everything is going good for you your right one life to live and sometimes society makes it harder.My life story but take what life throws at you in stride.Cause all this is temporary and just the flesh.

Awards

Wow! This is scary. I'm interested in your age but I know something like this could happen to anyone at anytime. I'm close to 40 and have been diagnosed with high cholesterol for the past 10 years. GP doc I started seeing last June put me on Lipitor last December. The doc that put me on my current testosterone meds also put me on Lovaza (prescription omega 3 fish oil) and a fiber regiment (Metamucil) to help get my cholesterol down.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Just beware if you have hereditary risk factors and your doc says you are borderline this or borderline that. Borderline could mean BAD for you. If not, no worries. Eat good, exercise and have some fun!! 45 BTW....

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established

I pretty much subscribe to the "don't worry about cholesterol" crowd.

I usually eat at least one ten ounce steak a day and consume a minimum of six eggs - sometimes up to eight.

I have never felt better in my life.

jago25

Awards
If you want to worry about something you could worry about lipid balance combined with fat deposits triggered by calcium from milk etc.

Sex sounds like a good test of health.