Packers6211 Lab results show low T levels 165

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok so I'm both getting confused and ill. Although I got my Uro last week, to switch me to the shots for trt instead of the androgel that I was on for over year and a half, and didn't feel much from it. Last Friday was my first shot, and of corse they only gave me a 200 mg shot with b12. A week before the shots, they had called me saying my levels were good just above 400, and yet today when I got my test labs back from my Doctor that did my complete physical, the test level ready 165. So someone's test is totally not right or something has got to give.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I'm both getting confused and ill. Although I got my Uro last week, to switch me to the shots for trt instead of the androgel that I was on for over year and a half, and didn't feel much from it. Last Friday was my first shot, and of corse they only gave me a 200 mg shot with b12. A week before the shots, they had called me saying my levels were good just above 400, and yet today when I got my test labs back from my Doctor that did my complete physical, the test level ready 165. So someone's test is totally not right or something has got to give.
Some thing does not make sense they gave you a t shot or b-12 shot
You need to clarify more clearly exactily what did they do? B-12 may have been 400 which is not good 165 sound like it was your Testosterone levels.
Where you dealing with a cold at that time?

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
Man, I've been exactly where your at. Most people (outside of this forum) don't understand how bad low test can make you feel. It took me 2 years to get my doctor to get me the shots. She kept telling me 180 is within normal range and I still felt like crap.
Was the shot Test-e 200mg in addition to some b12?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The nurse told me they gave me 400 mg shot of test Cyp, although when i checked out the reciept for copay showed injection shot 1,000 mcg B12, and 200 mg Test injection. My lab results that I had then run while doing glucose, cholesterol and bases, come back today showing my test levels score at 165.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
The nurse told me they gave me 400 mg shot of test Cyp, although when i checked out the reciept for copay showed injection shot 1,000 mcg B12, and 200 mg Test injection. My lab results that I had then run while doing glucose, cholesterol and bases, come back today showing my test levels score at 165.
They either did not give it to you deep enough or your are a fast metaboliser which is very common. Sounds like your Dr is not well educated in TRT at all. Let me get this correct
1. your dr gave you a 200 mgs shot and then measured you a week later?
Does she not know it take 5-6 weeks to hit plasma levels with injection. Staying as professional as I can you need to run and run as fast as you can away from this Dr. If you need a good reference then I be glad to give you some one in your area. Why your t levels dropped probably there was not enough time give for levels to build up but just enough to shot your own down.

2. Please do not tell me they did both a b-12 and testosterone shot in same syring?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm going to list what the paper showed, and yeah I remember getting one shot not two that day. Ok first I have been going to the uro for over a year and a half when my levels first showed up low on a weight loss clinic visit. Over the year and a half, the uro had me on the gel, and kept saying that my levels were over the normal range of 280, and even said about 7 weeks ago it was little over 400. So when i asked him to switch me to the shots, the nurse gave me the first shot last Friday. However I had already sheduled a lab for a phyiscal at my actually family doctors office. The labs from them are the ones that came back with the low test levels showing 165. Now the nurse may have gave me to shots but I only remember one needle coming in and it hurt like hell and took a few to release.

Therapeutic injection subcutaneous or intramuscular

B-12 Injection up to 1,000 MCG

Depostestosterone 200 MG/ML

Lab results from Family Doctor's visit showed Testoterone Total 165 L test range 241-827

What's crazy is everything else is in normal range. I'm very piss and confused.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to list what the paper showed, and yeah I remember getting one shot not two that day. Ok first I have been going to the uro for over a year and a half when my levels first showed up low on a weight loss clinic visit. Over the year and a half, the uro had me on the gel, and kept saying that my levels were over the normal range of 280, and even said about 7 weeks ago it was little over 400. So when i asked him to switch me to the shots, the nurse gave me the first shot last Friday. However I had already sheduled a lab for a phyiscal at my actually family doctors office. The labs from them are the ones that came back with the low test levels showing 165. Now the nurse may have gave me to shots but I only remember one needle coming in and it hurt like hell and took a few to release.

Therapeutic injection subcutaneous or intramuscular

B-12 Injection up to 1,000 MCG

Depostestosterone 200 MG/ML

Lab results from Family Doctor's visit showed Testoterone Total 165 L test range 241-827

What's crazy is everything else is in normal range. I'm very piss and confused.
Run buddy and run fast because she is going really screw you up. Let me put it to you this way I had a patient on same 400 mgs every 3 weeks and let me tell you about rollercoaster ride emotional. You being over weight in the first place that shot will go stright to estrodial. Let me lay it out to you

400 mgs shot after plasma levels are reach
48 hours after the shot you levels will be close to 3000 ng/dl
before the shot you will be luckily at 300 ng/dl

Peak will be 3000 ng/dl end up 300 ng/dl Total test
your e2 is going to be all over the damn place plus you are putting your thyroid and adrenals at risk.

So basically she is opening you to damaging thyroid and adrenal which I can tell you from personal expereince are a real SOB to get back to normal.

First of all being over weight, you need to focus on that before even screwing with TRT. How old are you? If you are on HRT and <30 then your dr should not be practicing medicine.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah I'm 30 turning 31 in June. What happend org is I was going to a weight lost clinic year before last, and my levels showed up low. So I got reffered to this Uro. A lot of people around my area see him. He continues to tell me that being over the 280 level is safe but to me I don't see why any man wouldn't want to be higher then just normal if safe. My thyroid levels showed up on the same labs as good as well as my cholesterol levels too. I've already lost 50 lbs in a year and few months. Thanks!!

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm 30 turning 31 in June. What happend org is I was going to a weight lost clinic year before last, and my levels showed up low. So I got reffered to this Uro. A lot of people around my area see him. He continues to tell me that being over the 280 level is safe but to me I don't see why any man wouldn't want to be higher then just normal if safe. My thyroid levels showed up on the same labs as good as well as my cholesterol levels too. I've already lost 50 lbs in a year and few months. Thanks!!
He sounds sketchy to me..