nootropics 4 memory

Exercise123

Awards
which nootropics improve memory? recommendations?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
which nootropics improve memory? recommendations?
Why instead of looking for a drug route, look for the reasons that may be causing your memory loss; hypothyrodism, adrenal, low testosterone, estrogen imbalance, gut imbalances, ect. I see so many people that have backasswards thinking. Dr's are worse at this then anything.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Matrix, what are your thoughts on the Braverman assessments?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I think braverman brings alot to the table. It just some times his approach is so complex and alot of it is theory based. The proper testing you can easily blow 5 -7 grand in no time at all. Again psychological approach is subjective..

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
while you are waiting to optimize your homrones etc...this stuff Piracetam is amazing. I'v bought 2 kilos of it and have been using it daily for 6 months. It completely safe, has long term studies. It functions by increasing the transfer of acetyl-choline between both hemispheres of the brain causing you to have increased brain function literally.

Under the influence of piracetam there is a multitude of changes constantly occuring. Its not a memory enhancer like adderrall. For me personally, I experience a very strong associative property. I become intensely "self-aware". Its like the opposite affect of alcohol. Its as if my internal dialog is 10x stronger and my connection to recognizing my existance in reality is way stronger. Additionally, all of my senses are amplified as I find deeper perceptions and accents from small things. Most of all, it enhances my personal tendances and behaviors. For example, music is very important to me and I play improvisational jazz. With piracetam I have a MUCH stronger "in the zone" feeling when I listen to jazz or any type of music and experience an almost instinctual knowledge of what notes to play over chords etc. In the gym, I have a much much much stronger mind/muscle connection...my thoughts come much more fluid.

Overall piracetam just seperates you from your emotions and connects moreso to your inner-self by putting you "in the zone" in every activity and conversation. Its as if it slows time down.

I would 100% recommend this to anyone and everyone to give it a try regardless of any prior conditions. Its been used to "bring back" schizo's to to reality and restore oxygen to the brain from damaged alcoholic's.

ctrlaltdel

Awards
while you are waiting to optimize your homrones etc...this stuff Piracetam is amazing. I'v bought 2 kilos of it and have been using it daily for 6 months. It completely safe, has long term studies. It functions by increasing the transfer of acetyl-choline between both hemispheres of the brain causing you to have increased brain function literally.

Under the influence of piracetam there is a multitude of changes constantly occuring. Its not a memory enhancer like adderrall. For me personally, I experience a very strong associative property. I become intensely "self-aware". Its like the opposite affect of alcohol. Its as if my internal dialog is 10x stronger and my connection to recognizing my existance in reality is way stronger. Additionally, all of my senses are amplified as I find deeper perceptions and accents from small things. Most of all, it enhances my personal tendances and behaviors. For example, music is very important to me and I play improvisational jazz. With piracetam I have a MUCH stronger "in the zone" feeling when I listen to jazz or any type of music and experience an almost instinctual knowledge of what notes to play over chords etc. In the gym, I have a much much much stronger mind/muscle connection...my thoughts come much more fluid.

Overall piracetam just seperates you from your emotions and connects moreso to your inner-self by putting you "in the zone" in every activity and conversation. Its as if it slows time down.

I would 100% recommend this to anyone and everyone to give it a try regardless of any prior conditions. Its been used to "bring back" schizo's to to reality and restore oxygen to the brain from damaged alcoholic's.
I've also had great results from piracetam in the past. How much do you take? Do you take it with choline?

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
I've also had great results from piracetam in the past. How much do you take? Do you take it with choline?
2g a day usually, some days 4g when i want to be extra "zoned". I take choline but not every day or with every dose...i just pop a few choline pills here and there

trytestim

Awards
U need to see the new movie "LIMITLESS." It is a bad-*** movie about nootropics.