HGH reinventing myself

Hyte

Awards
I'm a 32 year old male. I weigh 240 lbs. Basically, the last couple of years, life happened baby, quitting smoking, gaining lots of weight, looking for a good job, depression, ect. I realized, as I get older, my mind and my body is changing. I don't have that energy, it's mainly because of financial issues and me being overweight. The best I ever got down to in my life was 158. I was 20 and in my prime. I was right there with having true muscle definition but just never got there. I trained hard and for the most part, I ate well. Now, I want to get that back and better. I feel as if, if I can get healthy and fit again, it is going to open doors to success. I don't want to be lazy, I don't want to be tired and depressed. Today, I learned about HGH, the fountain of youth and it brought some hope. I am willing to train hard and I have been lately and I will eat right. With the Help of HGH, will it can it get me to that body I have always dreamed of. I don't know where to turn, do I go to a doctor and get it prescribed? Do I get it online? Do I get the cream or pill? What happens when I stop taking. So, if anyone can give me direction and help me reach that satistisfaction being in shape with some muscle tone, I will forever be indebted to you.

Thanks in advanced.

Patriot79

Awards
Youre on the right track. I'm new here too. A lot of your questions can be answered by the stickies & search. Good job on stopping smoking!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
if you're having financial issues you wont be able to afford to run hgh properly. sorry to burst your bubble. also at 32 you can still accomplish what you want naturally fairly easily

Hyte

Awards
I'm not saying I'm broke. I know it could cost up to $3k a month and I can't afford that. But, a couple hundred to a thousand is within means. I have some money saved up. As far as naturally being easy, No way its easy. Even with a good diet and hard work out I wouldn't be able to acomplish the right body. Maybe in 2 years. I want to take HGH for a boost.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly you need to get a whole lot closer to your goals before you even think about a conventional fat burner, much less something like HGH. Its not a fountain of youth, only the people selling it say that.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I would be willing to bet your natural HGH is already pretty good at 32 years of age.

But you can get a blood test to get an idea if this is true or not.

If your levels are good now adding extra GH really wouldn't help a huge amount in reaching your goals.

Unfortunately the answer really is eat less and move more. Day in and day out for months and years. It is a PIA and that is why the majority of people are over weight.

BUT if you set short term goals such as eating correctly for just today. then the same tomorrow and so on, it can make it more realistic.

At 235 lbs thinking about 158 can really put you in a funk IMO.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, crowler is right. I guess I should add my own real world experience. In 2007 I was 39, about 250lbs, all fat, hadn't been in a gym since high school, desk job. My wife wanted to have a 3rd child, and I realized it was time to make a change. Its taken 4 years to look how I look in the avatar picture. Its been a slow gradual change over that time. It took me 39 years to get to being that heavy, I knew I wasn't going to get to where I wanted to be in 6 months or a year.

Hyte

Awards
Thanks you guys for the feedback. I'm gonna push myself and see if I can do it the natural way. If I don't see results, then I will look into other things. I started taking pictures of my body. Finding this site in its own is a blessing and just might be my BOOST.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just remember, its a marathon, not a sprint. a pound maybe 2 lost per week but done consistently has you where you want to be in a year or two. Learn to live differently, learn to eat differently. Don't go "on a diet", change the way you eat.