Low penile sensitivity and reduced pleasure

scm123

Awards
Anyone deal with low penile sensitivity and reduced pleasure on trt. I am 36 my total t is around 750 free is 23 (high end of the range) estradiol is 45. One guy says my high estradiol is doing it and I am working on getting it down. Anyone else have thoughts?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Anyone deal with low penile sensitivity and reduced pleasure on trt. I am 36 my total t is around 750 free is 23 (high end of the range) estradiol is 45. One guy says my high estradiol is doing it and I am working on getting it down. Anyone else have thoughts?
one can lower e2 through proper lifestyle, proper eating patterns, few supplementation in majority of cases. If your thyroid is out this can cause elevated e2 as it can slow detoxifcation of the liver. Proper cortisol is needed for proper thyroid function as they work together. Improper gut ecosystem and alterations in the liver are also a huge factor that needs to ruled out as well.

scm123

Awards
Thanks Matrix. I had those checked when my low t was diagnosed and they are all fine just my pituitary not making enough hormone to stimulate my testis. My sensitivity was at 25% on low t, it shot up to 85% briefly during the kick before my natural t stopped when I first started androgel. then it dropped down to 50% of what it should be. I am on 100mg test cyp and 5g androgel now. My levels are high normal (620-750) but my sensitivity hasn't come back. PMGAMER18 said if I get my estriadol down with arimidex .25 mg 2-3 times a week he thinks the rest of the sensitivity and pleasure will come back. I will start this soon. My estradiol went from 25 to 45 on a scale of 2-52 when I started the shots. I am scared I will never enjoy sex again :( I am only 37 and have never been married and don't have kids.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I do the test cyp shots every week
Yes phil and I are great friends
We talk once to twice each week.
.25 every 3 days.
I would look to what factors are causing e2 then start from there. Several men's estrodial levels can be easily managed by making simple changes in lifestyle, nutritoin, HRT manipulation, liver or gut imbalances, altered estrogen metabolism, ect. YOu just have to know what to look for and then made those adjustements from there.

scm123

Awards
Great I will keep you posted when I start the arimidex hopefully this week. I really hope it is just a matter of getting my estriadol in the low/mid 20s everything else is going great with trt but this is super important and scary. Thank you and Phil for your advice.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Great I will keep you posted when I start the arimidex hopefully this week. I really hope it is just a matter of getting my estriadol in the low/mid 20s everything else is going great with trt but this is super important and scary. Thank you and Phil for your advice.
One needs to look at shbg to determine where e2 needs to be.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what is shbg?
Sex Hormone Binding Globulin. If your free test is high, you probably don't have a ton of it. However, SHBG also binds to estradiol and thus you need some of it to keep E2 low... or you could take an AI.

scm123

Awards
My free test is good and proportional to my total test so I don't think I produce excessive amounts. I am going to try the arimidex as pmgamer18 suggested when my estradiol gets back to the 40-45 range and try to get it in the 20-25 range and see what happens. Any idea how long it may take for the sensitivity to come back once I am in the range?

scm123

Awards
my estradiol went up when I started test cyp shots 100mg ew and 5g androgel a week

christopher36

Awards
my estradiol went up when I started test cyp shots 100mg ew and 5g androgel a week
Are you using both shots and gel at same time? My first 3 months on pellets I was fine. Had new pellets implanted after 3 months, tested at 806ng/dL total test 5th month. Now entering my 6th month and it's almost impossible to ejaculate. Balls are the size of nothing. No AI or HCG.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Are you using both shots and gel at same time? My first 3 months on pellets I was fine. Had new pellets implanted after 3 months, tested at 806ng/dL total test 5th month. Now entering my 6th month and it's almost impossible to ejaculate. Balls are the size of nothing. No AI or HCG.
It be suggested you get properly lab work done to verify exactly what is going on. Even if it is just total T and e2, with shbg.
It might be suggestable to get hcg and start low dosage 100 ius 2 times a week to see if you can get some nut size back with out e2 increases.

scm123

Awards
Hey The Matrix So you agree that the E2 is likely causing my reduced sensitivity and orgasmic pleasure?

Mucko

Awards
Scm123, I also have significantly decreased penile sensitivity, so we both are trying to find a workout.

I am at nearly same age as you, however I have morbid obesity (about 180kg or 350lbs) which in turn means: very high estradiol!! But I'm not sure that it is the hormone to blame for my penile insensitivity.

Lab rats tests have shown that the chief hormone responsible for penile sensitivity is the dihydrotestosterone (DHT). The testosterone naturally converts ("reduces" in chemical terms) to DHT, but something might go wrong with the enzyme that converts it. So, DHT is available commercially as pills named Stanozol or Winstrol (I plan to try them soon).

Years ago, I had testicular infection that destroyed much of the testicular tissue, and the infection wasn't successfully treated because it was caused by the very resistant strain named MRSA. My testosterone plumeted downo 150, I could only (hadrly!) have some erections, without any penile sensitivity. When I started using testosterone enanthate each week, my testosterone levels now vary between 300 and 1100 along the week, and SOME of my penile sensitivity RECOVERED, say 50%.

To reach the normal penile sensitivity (as it was before my testicular disease), I sometimes eat pelnty of NUTS (pistachios are my favorites), and after that I feel great for a couple of days, my penile sensitivity recovers to 80-100%!

Unfortunately, altogether with the failure of my penile sensitivity, I also had orgasmic failure. Using testosterone enanthate shots and pistachios, I can feel 20% to 40% of the original intensity of my orgasm. There is a drug named "Mirapexin", developed for the treatment of Parkinson's disease, that is known to cause stronger orgasms; I tried that and worked for me, but is too expensive for my pocket (I live in a poor country) to use it on a daily basis.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Scm123, I also have significantly decreased penile sensitivity, so we both are trying to find a workout.

I am at nearly same age as you, however I have morbid obesity (about 180kg or 350lbs) which in turn means: very high estradiol!! But I'm not sure that it is the hormone to blame for my penile insensitivity.

Lab rats tests have shown that the chief hormone responsible for penile sensitivity is the dihydrotestosterone (DHT). The testosterone naturally converts ("reduces" in chemical terms) to DHT, but something might go wrong with the enzyme that converts it. So, DHT is available commercially as pills named Stanozol or Winstrol (I plan to try them soon).

Years ago, I had testicular infection that destroyed much of the testicular tissue, and the infection wasn't successfully treated because it was caused by the very resistant strain named MRSA. My testosterone plumeted downo 150, I could only (hadrly!) have some erections, without any penile sensitivity. When I started using testosterone enanthate each week, my testosterone levels now vary between 300 and 1100 along the week, and SOME of my penile sensitivity RECOVERED, say 50%.

To reach the normal penile sensitivity (as it was before my testicular disease), I sometimes eat pelnty of NUTS (pistachios are my favorites), and after that I feel great for a couple of days, my penile sensitivity recovers to 80-100%!

Unfortunately, altogether with the failure of my penile sensitivity, I also had orgasmic failure. Using testosterone enanthate shots and pistachios, I can feel 20% to 40% of the original intensity of my orgasm. There is a drug named "Mirapexin", developed for the treatment of Parkinson's disease, that is known to cause stronger orgasms; I tried that and worked for me, but is too expensive for my pocket (I live in a poor country) to use it on a daily basis.
In order to identify the cause and what is going on posting labs in only one part of the equation. Once I start looking at other factors the true picture will finally start to emerge. Just saying there are other factors that we need to examine. Pm me for details.