• Established
Hi

just curious if anyone has tried this whilest on test replacement therapy

and would the two stack well together?

thanks

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
Im curious as well, my E2 is 39 and started Erase today, it was this or Triazole to get it a little lower.....

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
ill stick with exemestane

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
ill stick with exemestane
Identify why your e2 is elevated
1 lifestyle
2 nutritional imbalances
3 gut imbalance
4 altered liver pathways
5 Xeno estrogens
6 excessive body fat
7 excessive alcohol

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Identify why your e2 is elevated
1 lifestyle
2 nutritional imbalances
3 gut imbalance
4 altered liver pathways
5 Xeno estrogens
6 excessive body fat
7 excessive alcohol
none of those -its just simply test conversion to estrogen which my body tends to have a level at the top end of the scale and for a few days after the injection its off scale.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
none of those -its just simply test conversion to estrogen which my body tends to have a level at the top end of the scale and for a few days after the injection its off scale.
How do you know you never investigated any of them?
90% of the people I deal with are health nuts that knock them selves out of balance because they think they are eating healthy. These people are worse then the people that eat like crap. I was one of them, at 90% clean 10% junk and knock my self completely out of wack thinking I was doing the right and healthy thing. Boy was I wrong !!

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
90% of the people I deal with are health nuts that knock them selves out of balance because they think they are eating healthy. These people are worse then the people that eat like crap. I was one of them, at 90% clean 10% junk and knock my self completely out of wack thinking I was doing the right and healthy thing. Boy was I wrong !!
breakfast : porridge oats with milk/water and banana or other fruit topped up with yoghurt and 2 tablespoons of walnit oil plus a scoop ofwhey protein in the mix.Followed by poached egg on toast tomatoes and mushrooms.
a vit /min tablet and cup of tea .-never alters except on holiday.

midday lunch; steamed wild pink salmon , white potatoes 2 med size , carrots brussel sprouts , peas and spinach again never alters although the type of fish might.

evening meal ; sweet potatoes;brocolli, cauliflower, cabbage; mushrooms grilled chicken or turkey breast , gravy made from the water from the vegetables.yoghurt.covered with extra virgin olive oil and walnut oil.1 tablespoon each.

late snack ; fish or protein drink.

Now what id like you to do is go through that with a fine tooth comb and tell me where im going wrong. Incidentally , i dont touch biscuits, sweets , macdonalds etc my only sin if you like is an occasional beer.

in between a protein drink

i would also add that the vegetables ie broccolli, brussel sprouts, cabbage have been chosen for the compound found in them , indole 3 carbinol which has the ability to "play around with estrogen" for want of a better expression in favour for the good estrogen but im sure you know this.

the reason its elevated is because i get a shot of test undeconate every 11 weeks .The test seems to decline faster than the estrogen consequently it seems each injection provides a top up not only of test but of estrogen .i will say though that i have no sideeffects from high e levels.Going back to my OP. the question was raised to see if triazole would provide an optimum evironment for the synthetic test to work better.

Last edited:

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
c

Hey Matrix, why dont u give us a look into ur daily diet and let us learn a little from that, I realize we dont react to all the foods the same, but I am interested in ur nutritional approach......

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
c

Hey Matrix, why dont u give us a look into ur daily diet and let us learn a little from that, I realize we dont react to all the foods the same, but I am interested in ur nutritional approach......
yes cmon on matrix , put your money where your mouth is, let us all see your nutritional approach and lifestyle to reducing your estrogen