OTC Anti-Aging Supplements?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm just posting this to see what kind of supplements you guys take that you might classify as anti-aging. I know a lot of anti-aging has to do with hormone replacement and peptide use (or am I misinformed?), but I know supplements can play a role as well.

As I stated, just wondering what Supplements you guys stack. And if it's Primordial in nature, then that's just bonus points :biggthumpup:

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm just posting this to see what kind of supplements you guys take that you might classify as anti-aging. I know a lot of anti-aging has to do with hormone replacement and peptide use (or am I misinformed?), but I know supplements can play a role as well.

As I stated, just wondering what Supplements you guys stack. And if it's Primordial in nature, then that's just bonus points :biggthumpup:
Alpha-Lipoic Acid and Acetyl-L-Carnitine

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established

I am on TRT, Testim. It works well keeping my testosterone up. But as men age there E2 and prolactin can rise too. This is what can also effect libido along with low T levels. Testim gets my T levels up but then I take MACA to help with the libidio:fingersx:. I also take vitex or chasteberry to help keep prolactin levels low. Sustain alpha can lower your E2 along with other stuff that I've recently heard about to include I3C. Nutraplanet actually has a category for E2 control, just do a search. You can takes test boosters along with TRT but you have to research them. Some will raise E2, ect.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am on TRT, Testim. It works well keeping my testosterone up. But as men age there E2 and prolactin can rise too. This is what can also effect libido along with low T levels. Testim gets my T levels up but then I take MACA to help with the libidio:fingersx:. I also take vitex or chasteberry to help keep prolactin levels low. Sustain alpha can lower your E2 along with other stuff that I've recently heard about to include I3C. Nutraplanet actually has a category for E2 control, just do a search. You can takes test boosters along with TRT but you have to research them. Some will raise E2, ect.
So would you say Fenugreek or DAA will or won't work much for an older guy on TRT?

Any OTC E2 you specifically endorse aside from Sustain Alpha? I've used Erase to great success (not on TRT, but it has treated me very well).