OTC Anti-Aging Supplements?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.

OTC Anti-Aging Supplements?

I'm just posting this to see what kind of supplements you guys take that you might classify as anti-aging. I know a lot of anti-aging has to do with hormone replacement and peptide use (or am I misinformed?), but I know supplements can play a role as well.

As I stated, just wondering what Supplements you guys stack. And if it's Primordial in nature, then that's just bonus points
    Celtic Labs Rep

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    I'm just posting this to see what kind of supplements you guys take that you might classify as anti-aging. I know a lot of anti-aging has to do with hormone replacement and peptide use (or am I misinformed?), but I know supplements can play a role as well.

As I stated, just wondering what Supplements you guys stack. And if it's Primordial in nature, then that's just bonus points
    Alpha-Lipoic Acid and Acetyl-L-Carnitine
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post

I am on TRT, Testim. It works well keeping my testosterone up. But as men age there E2 and prolactin can rise too. This is what can also effect libido along with low T levels. Testim gets my T levels up but then I take MACA to help with the libidio. I also take vitex or chasteberry to help keep prolactin levels low. Sustain alpha can lower your E2 along with other stuff that I've recently heard about to include I3C. Nutraplanet actually has a category for E2 control, just do a search. You can takes test boosters along with TRT but you have to research them. Some will raise E2, ect.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SufferingEd View Post
    I am on TRT, Testim. It works well keeping my testosterone up. But as men age there E2 and prolactin can rise too. This is what can also effect libido along with low T levels. Testim gets my T levels up but then I take MACA to help with the libidio. I also take vitex or chasteberry to help keep prolactin levels low. Sustain alpha can lower your E2 along with other stuff that I've recently heard about to include I3C. Nutraplanet actually has a category for E2 control, just do a search. You can takes test boosters along with TRT but you have to research them. Some will raise E2, ect.
    So would you say Fenugreek or DAA will or won't work much for an older guy on TRT?

Any OTC E2 you specifically endorse aside from Sustain Alpha? I've used Erase to great success (not on TRT, but it has treated me very well).
    Celtic Labs Rep

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anti Aging Natural Supplements
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-13-2009, 12:43 PM
  2. Study- Anti-Aging Supplements Don't Work
    By kincaiddave in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-06-2006, 06:51 AM
  3. My top 10 anti-aging supplements
    By the Cardinal in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine