Sustain Alpha

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone using Sustain Alpha as an everday supplement for sexual health?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone using Sustain Alpha as an everday supplement for sexual health?
For one, you shouldn't use Sustain Alpha every day - used 5 days on/2 days off. However, in saying that, one could use Sustain Alpha for indefinite periods of time using such a method. It would definitely help re libido ;)

~Rosie~

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Hustlers

Hustlers

Awards
  • Established
im not trying to be a perv but I don't think anything helps more with ED than cardio and multiple sessions per day of "self love" and low stress environments.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
im not trying to be a perv but I don't think anything helps more with ED than cardio and multiple sessions per day of "self love" and low stress environments.
I agree with you but I think that some people are at a point where those just are not an option.

Nevertheless, the pharmaceutical industry has found the market to be lucrative, with the top 3 companies posting sales of $3.1B in 2006.
http://www.wikinvest.com/concept/Erectile_dysfunction_drug_market

Men are gonna pay for those pills. 3.1 billion 5 years ago and the trend has increased every year.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are a million and one supplements out there for libido/sexual prowess/erection strength/turning you into a sex god.

Most people just need their hormones in check. The modern world is harsh on us guys in that department.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
That's just it. I doubt there are that many men with ED
No, a lot of it is recreational use I'm sure. But when they become dependent on those blue diamonds...