Tropinol?

TylerDurden7

Awards
This product claims to put you in the 1500ng level. Which would rival the results after seven days elapsed time of a 250mg test injection, for me anyway. Think this is possible? If one were on TRT for a year and then went off do you think this product could be a possible alternative? Looks interesting and bloodwork results from bros with lower test levels prior to a one month trial looks pretty crazy

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id like to run this compared to TCF-1 and see the difference.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
This product claims to put you in the 1500ng level. Which would rival the results after seven days elapsed time of a 250mg test injection, for me anyway. Think this is possible? If one were on TRT for a year and then went off do you think this product could be a possible alternative? Looks interesting and bloodwork results from bros with lower test levels prior to a one month trial looks pretty crazy
simple answer is no it will not replace trt. even if it did, which i doubt, bump test into the supra range how long do you think your body could sustain that before inevitably returning to homestasis? the answer i do not know but id guess it wouldnt be for long. feel free to try it though and report back to those of us that are on trt.

also gotta question bw and results in trials etc. not just for this product or company but any. all tests can be skewed in any direction that you want

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was one of the Tropinol testers.. I was actually just thinking about it this morning & kinda missing it..

I've done TCF-1 from PP and bulk DAA from Nutra..

When I followed the directions on the Tropinol, I didn't "feel" too much. I bumped up the dosage to that of a 200lb + person & began to feel that "on" feeling..

For me, bulk DAA is a staple supplement. For the price, you just can't go wrong. If Tropinol was just a tad cheaper, I'd be all over it..

I wasn't able to get bloods done for the Tropinol run, but I'd have to say my test levels werent' up 300%.. They were eleveated when I did bump the dosage that final week though - that I can guarantee you..

Just another man's opinion on feeling young... :)