hcg - pre mixed ?

budreau

Awards
doc got me a script for hcg and the pharmacy where i get it sent it to me already mixed ( with cold packs ), anybody ever had this happen and should i just look for another pharmacy.

thanks

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
doc got me a script for hcg and the pharmacy where i get it sent it to me already mixed ( with cold packs ), anybody ever had this happen and should i just look for another pharmacy.

thanks
If they did that, they probally mixed it that day.
Which is good..
Should be still good up to a month.
I wouldnt worry, unless they mailed it to you 3 day USPS..

budreau

Awards
last time - with old doc stuff came in 2 vials for me to mix. getting it pre-mixed just threw me a little.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Not as common to get it premixed but a pharmacy in the USA is going to follow decent regulations. I mean... they'd be vulnerable to a pretty big lawsuit if you ended up getting bunk stuff from them.

budreau

Awards
it's from a compounding pharmacy in the usa.
thanks

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
from a pharmacy= ok

from a UGL or online pharmacy... No bueno ;)

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established

thanks
PRemixed hcg would be likely to go rancid in less then a month. I would personal avoid this and demand for it to be seperate powder and water.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I doubt its going to hurt this one time. However, the next time you speak to your doc you could tell him that you'd rather mix the powder and the water yourself so that you can be sure of the concentration per IU, etc.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established

budreau

Awards
the potency was what i was worried about. this is not a online pharmacy. i have a doc appt . tomorrow for more blood work - going to run this by him and see about just mixing it myself.
thanks